Fairy Tail

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Didn't Oracion Seis and Grimoire Heart have a much more impressive showing? Jackal and Franmalth both got bested by Natsu rather embarrassingly. I get it, Natsu is much stronger than than when he fought the other two guilds, but I would think that it would also show how dangerous Tartaros is if they could still give Natsu a run for his money. Jackal came close, but Franmalth was hurt by Happy.

Ah well, as long we get to see Silver more, I'm cool with that. The connection between him and Gray is the most interesting thing right now.

Didn't Oracion Seis and Grimoire Heart have a much more impressive showing? Jackal and Franmalth both got bested by Natsu rather embarrassingly. I get it, Natsu is much stronger than than when he fought the other two guilds, but I would think that it would also show how dangerous Tartaros is if they could still give Natsu a run for his money. Jackal came close, but Franmalth was hurt by Happy.

Ah well, as long we get to see Silver more, I'm cool with that. The connection between him and Gray is the most interesting thing right now.

I don't think that was Franmalth fighting seriously. At least, I really hope not. At the very least he didn't seem to care about Natsu attacks.

Also, one thing I hated in this chapter was tentacle monster with naked Ezra. No.............just no.

For the most part, that was a surprisingly good chapter. My main problems were that Sayla could just make Erza say where Jellal is, and that Happy isn't telling Gray about Silver.

Also, Sayla and Kyouka are totally lesbians.

I don't think they are in much of a rush, plus Kyouka is a huge sadist, doubt she'd give up her fun just yet. I'm fine with Happy not telling Gray. Nothing good can come from, "I think your dad is one of the big bads".

I got the feeling too.