Fairy Tail

Finished rereading Fairy Tail, and I appreciate a lot more things in retrospect now that I remember everything.

This chapter was good and I'm looking forward to some epic shizz coming up. I liked how Cana was able to think up a strategy that quickly and how the guild went from planning mode one second to full on assaulting the next.

Right so I actually have a question; since 3 months in the real world is equal to one day in the Celestial World, when Aquarius asks for 2 weeks off for her boyfriend, is she asking for a A LOT of real world time or does she only want to spend a couple hours worth of Celestial time, which would probably equal 2 weeks in real time?

Right so I actually have a question; since 3 months in the real world is equal to one day in the Celestial World, when Aquarius asks for 2 weeks off for her boyfriend, is she asking for a A LOT of real world time or does she only want to spend a couple hours worth of Celestial time, which would probably equal 2 weeks in real time?

I'd assume it would mean 2 weeks human world time. I'm just going to assume the 4 hours that equals that 2 week break was spent doing stuff she REALLY didn't want interrupted. 

Still at least it seems a lot more innocent than before when we just thought she was being an ass and wanted a full two weeks uninterrupted.

[spoiler Also got a nice reaction image out of that last chapter.]

2z89dsw.jpg

Sabertooth is shaping up to be a very interesting group. You rarely get such good characters late in a shonen's life, although I wouldn't call Fairy Tail to be late by any stretch or on it's way out anytime soon xD

Seriously though I'm amazed how much work Mashima did this release. YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN KUBO. OR MUIRA FOR THAT MATTER.