YCM Awards of 2011 (Discussions and Questions)

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imo Mars is the only person who didn't deserve his award because, he's basically a troll (and he is currently serving one of his week bans), and i believe one of the members asked everyone to vote vote for Shard as the most respected member, purely as a joke

Take Mars out and I would have won lol. Fair enough, Biggest Douche was a little silly i'd admit.

since you have the awards in your sig and every post you make

I find them to be over-the-top, needless, and just a blatant showing of an award when, in retrospect, nobody really cares. Not to mention that it gives some people a false sense of pride because they won something on a cool internet forum.

I feel no smarter because I won Best Debater nor do I feel any more successful because I won Most Likely to Succeed. And I hope nobody else has been blinded by false pride or achievement because of these awards.

I never said anything about being better in Graphics, you shouldn't think that you are the greatest thing ever since ", in retrospect, nobody really cares." But, you should feel something because people actually think you are better than 30-40 people that are actually known on this forum, and you have won for a reason. You shouldn't make this something as big as it needs to be, but people look up to you and give you the title of being "King/Queen" of something, so you should accept the tile.

The graphics is the same thing as well, nearly. We, the GFX Team, will spend our time on making them specifically to the person's personality on YCM and represent the reasons why they won, because of what you post. Which is not an issue, but you still should accept it with a simple "thanks" or something more because we are putting our time in there for you, the winners. You do not have to wear them or put them into your sig, but still acknowledge the fact that someone made something to represent you.

Mars or Striker would win biggest douche. Nuff said.

I definitely think we should have a "Biggest *sshole" next year but that's probably not a good idea.

I already said that. <_<

Already confirmed added Categories if I host next year.

Most Gender Confused

Most Name Confused (For a Member who constantly changes names)

Biggest Douche

A**hole=/=Douche

Just saying.

God tier gender confused:

Hinagiku Katsura (who knows anymore?), J-Max, Cherry

Am I missing anyone?

Boss! You forgot Boss. Although, I've been curious to that first thing now...

We, the GFX Team, will spend our time on making them specifically to the person's personality on YCM and represent the reasons why they won, because of what you post.

And yet when I specifically state that you shouldn't make them for me because I'm not going to use them, you're just putting more work on yourself (that is going to go to utter waste) when you shouldn't be. But do what you will; it's your time, not mine.

We, the GFX Team, will spend our time on making them specifically to the person's personality on YCM and represent the reasons why they won, because of what you post.

And yet when I specifically state that you shouldn't make them for me because I'm not going to use them, you're just putting more work on yourself (that is going to go to utter waste) when you shouldn't be. But do what you will; it's your time, not mine.

I never was actually referring to you specifically.

LOOOOOOOOOOL WTF

I tied for King of CC....WITH STRIKER.

I didn't even expect to win anything, cause I haven't even made a card since God knows when. But I guess I'm just that f***ing awesome. [/egostroke]

But seriously. Me and Striker tied? Zextra? Hello.

Well I'm not complaining....just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

1255230919-837337-500x546-lol-wut.jpg

It didn't conflict because I had weird font as I still do, and spacing between letters as well.

Aaah...that explains everything, thanks. ;-)

Meh, it's clear that that there's only one winner, but I think everyone who got a vote in anything should feel good. Personally I'm happy about anything and glad when some people see the effort, even if it's just one. And glad about Orgy's post too, aww.:3

I appreciate the effort of the council to mention all the votes that were given. ;-)

Came second for best fanfic of the year / writer of the year, as well as being nominated for two other categories.

Must say I'm overwhelmed by that, thanks to everyone who voted. The whole writing thing has been such a great new experience and its been tremendous fun and I'm just really happy that its been so well recieved for my first work of any kind. I promise that I will write another fic (its already in the planning stages) and I'll take what I've learnt and the feedback I've had on Armageddon so that it can be an even better story next time, and try to win this next year now that Trio has finished :D. Hopefully I'll be more properly active on the site soon. Thanks you everyone, I really love you all.

lol, all of my reservations are taken so fast, in fact, my latest RP has been reserved by members before I even made the OOC and I never post in the RP Planning section either, so... +10 Ego But if I knew you had gotten so good with GFX I would've seriously voted you for King/Queen of GFX since your custom images are so freakin' amazing :3

lol, all of my reservations are taken so fast, in fact, my latest RP has been reserved by members before I even made the OOC and I never post in the RP Planning section either, so... +10 Ego But if I knew you had gotten so good with GFX I would've seriously voted you for King/Queen of GFX since your custom images are so freakin' amazing :3

But your RPs are so interesting and I really want to join one, save me a reservation for the next? You are a pro at RPing. And I had great resources for my custom images that I learned from, so I really should thank those people. :3

Wow. I never expected to win anything through my first go through the awards. Thanks to all that have voted for me. I deeply appreciate that you thought of me when you went to your keyboard and typed up your votes. It really means a bunch.

:')

Love you YCM!

And Daemon, you shall be forever heart-broken. And alone. HAHAHA! :D

Archived