YCM Awards of 2011 (Discussions and Questions)

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I never expected to win anything through my first go through the awards. Thanks to all that have voted for me. I deeply appreciate that you thought of me when you went to your keyboard and typed up your votes. It really means a bunch.

:')

Love you YCM!

And Daemon, you shall be forever heart-broken. And alone. HAHAHA! :D

I love you though <3.

But congrats on winning this one, you really did deserve it.

We, the GFX Team, will spend our time on making them specifically to the person's personality on YCM and represent the reasons why they won, because of what you post.

I read this quote in Rairty's voice

I'm actually curious as to how some of these will end up, considering each one is going to be different O,o

Posted · Hidden by Phantom Roxas, September 10, 2011 - Oops
Hidden by Phantom Roxas, September 10, 2011 - Oops

All I know is I have at least three votes for Funniest Member. I KNOW NOTHING ELSE.

Should I transfer Best Female Votes for Noel to Male? I'm in charge of Best Male & Female.

Don't because A) it wouldn't be fair to those who were nominated for Best Male and 2) for the lulz. He was nominated for Best Female. If he wins... well, either he'll be too happy to care, or sux 4 'em.

We, the GFX Team, will spend our time on making them specifically to the person's personality on YCM and represent the reasons why they won, because of what you post.

And yet when I specifically state that you shouldn't make them for me because I'm not going to use them, you're just putting more work on yourself (that is going to go to utter waste) when you shouldn't be. But do what you will; it's your time, not mine.

Don't be a jerk. After all, you clearly want to advertise the fact that you got awards in your sig. ;D

The GFXers will make them beautiful, and if you don't want them, you don't have to use them.

Also, why should Shattered Sky be excluded from the awards? Votes are votes, unless somebody changed at the last second.

Archived