Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'know, it's hard to say that that place is REALLY Earth. I mean, everyone's skin color is all messed up, and in what normal high school have you seen so many people with technicolor hai-

Well--

Not counting Anime.

Y'know, it's hard to say that that place is REALLY Earth. I mean, everyone's skin color is all messed up, and in what normal high school have you seen so many people with technicolor hai- Not counting Anime.

Well it's kinda awkward for different colored people, especially if then humanized Mane 6 are the only colored ones. But if there were a standard color, it would probably spark some controversy over artists who humanize ponies on art in their skin color they believe fits for them. But then it's not hard to distinguish human ponies from each other.

Well it's kinda awkward for different colored people, especially if then humanized Mane 6 are the only colored ones. But if there were a standard color, it would probably spark some controversy over artists who humanize ponies on art in their skin color they believe fits for them. But then it's not hard to distinguish human ponies from each other.

Well I guess that's the best explanation that there is

I personally find Rarity to be a close second to Twilight.

It's really hard to decide after that.

I mean, I guess AJ would have to be third, then Rainbow and Fluttershy would probably share fourth, I suppose.

I don't think I have to elaborate on my next choice.

It was listed as R, in Amazon I think. But I can't find where I found that out first, so probably Amazon changed the rating and thus the info that mentioned that was removed.

Ah, it must of just been a mistake that Amazon made.

Archived