Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every preview, teaser image, etc, all up until now, made Equestria Girls look terrible.
But this trailer actually looks.... It actually looks really promising now.
Like, all my potential dislike of this spinoff; Gone.

Exactly what I thought upon seeing it. Now I'm quite excited for it.

Hell, Imma go watch it again.

So I watched the trailer...I think I'll join with Ishun and say I cannot recover the 1/3 brain cells I lost just from viewing preview posts of Equestria Girls.

Now I think this goes against the fact you have to view something before you like it, but I think Hasbro...well. this video may explain what I think:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvgU9-SgjcM[/media]

That Equestria Girls trailer doesn't look so good at all. I'll admit that it looks to be better than I had thought it would end up looking like, but I'm with the others, it still doesn't look promising to me.

I don't think it looks TOO BAD compared to what I had initially imagined. Don't think they'll make the plot too Barbie-like, and will more or less stay similar to what we get regularly on the show. After all, it's what is successful.

I will most likely give it a shot. When the internet gets it.

Among the things that bother me, Spike should be a human. I'd actually like all the pets to be humans, but if that can't be, Spike at the very least. Twilight and him are more like siblings than owner and pet.

Before that trailer, I didn't know it was gonna be just a movie. I really thought it was gonna be a separate series.

I will give it a chance. It seems enjoyable. Specially because I saw D.D. Apple Fritter in the background.

What bothers me is

http://youtu.be/fTiXuqc8xr0

And they should have sent Shining instead of Twilight, so we could have a

300px-DDUnicornKnight-DREV-EN-R-1E.jpg

Also, Scootaloo chicken dances.

I think we can get a better idea of the age of the CMCs now, by looking at their counterparts. Fans have placed them from kindergarten to early middle school.

I think we can get a better idea of the age of the CMCs now, by looking at their counterparts. Fans have placed them from kindergarten to early middle school.

Which if you ask me is more reasonable than them being in Kindergarten. Seriously? How many kindergarten kids really worry about stuff like cutie marks, and get bullied.

I've seen that pic of Twilight holding her leg, but with the leg replaced with a badly drawn in Paint, oversized male reproductive organ.

And Applejack is not Tamaranian, she's of the Ganguro subculture.

And I actually find human Twilight cute, and as adorkable as ever.

And I saw this one group of girls during the anime event of this weekend. My country has some hope.

901277_469896836411719_2033868290_o_zps4

No. I am not that guy. my thigh is as wide as his chest, and I am at least a head taller than AJ's hat.

If Equestria Girls truly does take place in the same universe as Doug, there's even less chance for it to be remotely good.

Nothing good can come out of that universe, just mediocre things and bad things.

The My Little Epona one made me chuckle. Gotta love how plain unamused Blue is. I like to imagine he's the one that hasn't watched it yet, and the others are forcing him to, since that seems to be the general emotion of people watching the show without a choice.

Archived