‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1327880370' post='5788488']
I actually see Sheamus winning the Rumble. Well, either him or Jericho.
[/quote]

Sheamus is awesome. Jericho might troll the match and promote his own heel status.

CM Punk is a bit of a smart-ass, but he has my vote. Cena won last year, so I'm neutral with him.

Of course, there's always Big Show, Clay, Henry, Orton, Truth, Miz, and of course the Undertaker.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327894086' post='5789032']
Sheamus is awesome. Jericho might troll the match and promote his own heel status.

CM Punk is a bit of a smart-ass, but he has my vote. Cena won last year, so I'm neutral with him.

Of course, there's always Big Show, Clay, Henry, Orton, Truth, Miz, and of course the Undertaker.
[/quote]
But, wait. Punk, Cena, Show and Henry all have title matches, so they can't be in the actual rumble. At least that's how I think it works.

And Taker hasn't been on WWE in a while, though I suppose a surprise return at the rumble might not be out of the question.

Just read the results. Here they are in full.

[b]Daniel Bryan defeats Big Show and Mark Henry: Retains World Title[/b].

Obvious fluke/screw win for Bryan was obvious.

[b]Beth Phoenix, Natalya and the Bella Twins defeat Eve, Kelly Kelly, Alicia and Tamina[/b]

Filler

[b]John Cena v Kane ends in Double Count Out[/b]

Plus Zack Ryder in wheelchair gets beaten up again, plus Kane threatens Eve. I am currently plotting Kane's untimely and unfortunate demise as we speak...

[b]CM Punk defeats Dolph Ziggler; Retains WWE Title[/b]

Larangitis gets himself out of refereeing, then joins the three count at the end. Suck up to Triple H. Sounded like an awesome match

[b]Brodus Clay defeats Drew McIntyre[/b]

Filler

[b]Sheamus wins the Royal Rumble[/b]

Now I didn't see that one coming.

Who's he gonna fight at Mania? (not that matters in terms of crowd drawing matches given the headline)

Can't report on the actual events, but mates on Twitter said it was great. Surprise entrants included cameos of Mick Foley (including Mr Socko vs The Cobra, which we called), Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Road Dogg, Booker T Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole all having a go from commentary, Kharma returning to action in the match, and a few others in a less star luminous rumble than might have been expected. Big Show entering at 30 seemed odd. Jericho was second, Orton third.

[center][color=#008000][b]Sheamus winning the royal rumble? Was really not expecting that. Well the Cena match was LAME!!!! Stop this Hate angle it's really cringe worthy. The Punk match was what I expected after hearing about what the next raw would be with HHH there.The rumble was decent, didn't need all three announcers in it...really...of everyone all three were picked. Uh huh, sure. But I expected Jericho to win but it still makes sense with punk come Monday so....okay, they'll have to develop story...a good thing.Overall, what I expect from the road to mania.[/b][/color][/center]

OH Yeah 'Takers back! :D

But is it just me or is the Elimination Chamber kinda like it was last year, give or take a few different superstars.

I bet the Smackdown Elimination Chamber competitors will be
Daniel Bryan
Big Show
Mark Henry
Barrett
Orton
and some other superstar who wont win.

I wonder what will come of him in future episodes.

And I'm glad he still has that "Rest in Peace" entrance. The western gimmick was kinda lame imo.

But I really wish Brodus Clay as the "Funkasaurus" gets a good title match soon. I wanna see things get serious with him and not just a "SHEWAH!" and leave type deal.

The elimination chamber event isn't on PayPerView is it?

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1328047483' post='5792301']
Yeah it's the next PPV.
[/quote]

Damn.

Well, I'm watching Monday night Raw online right now, and man, Randy Orton is BACK, goddamn it! He really showed Dolph what the Viper truly meant.

Vicki needs to watch her back with this guy back in the ring.

Plus I'm really starting to like Kofi Kingston. I mean, who else could do a handstand walk 5 feet to the steps and get back into the ring? It sounded like a sight to see.

Aww yeah, totally called Sheamus winning the Rumble! =D

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1328018542' post='5791617']
OH Yeah 'Takers back! :D

But is it just me or is the Elimination Chamber kinda like it was last year, give or take a few different superstars.

I bet the Smackdown Elimination Chamber competitors will be
Daniel Bryan
Big Show
Mark Henry
Barrett
Orton
[b]and some other superstar who wont win.[/b]
[/quote]
Hmm? I think you mean:

[img]http://www.wrestlingvalley.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Sheamus2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328147075' post='5794544']
Taker being back more than makes up for it, imo.

But, unfortunately, I doubt we'll see him in a lot of action until WrestleMania.
[/quote]

Yeah, I saw him eyeing that sign. Kinda overdid it, but at least we know what he's after.

I wonder if he's still after Orton.

[quote name='Dr. Jonathan Crane' timestamp='1328179976' post='5795117']
Watching Jericho codebreaker CM Punk is better than watching The Undertaker and Triple H's Wrestlemania feud buildup.
[/quote]

I'm not sure whether to thank him or shun him for that, cause Daniel Bryan and Punk were quite even, so I would've rather seen the results end traditionally.

I just wonder what will become of Jericho at the Elimination chamber PPV event, which I'm not gonna watch until it gets posted online.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1328196164' post='5795287']
I'm not sure whether to thank him or shun him for that, cause Daniel Bryan and Punk were quite even, so I would've rather seen the results end traditionally.
[/quote]
As I've said, Jericho is a fantastic troll. Which suits his theme quite nicely imo.

[img]http://i.qkme.me/35mtsf.jpg[/img]

I bet he has a troll face pic somewhere as well.

But yes, you're right. I guess I'm just too picky.

EDIT:
[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328226815' post='5796033']

[img]http://i.qkme.me/35mtsf.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[img]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5311/hemad.png[/img]

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1328196164' post='5795287']

I just wonder what will become of Jericho at the Elimination chamber PPV event, which I'm not gonna watch until it gets posted online.
[/quote]

Nah, that was apart of their storyline so of course it would also affect the match. As for the elimination chamber ppv, I'm guessing Jericho would win and CM Punk would have his rematch at Wrestlemania while Daniel Bryan would retain his title.

I know that the wwe won't let both champion retain the title so I'm guessing it's better if Daniel keep his since last's wrestlemania, he had a dark match with Sheamus.

Just be sure to tell me where it all ends up when it's done.

All I care about is John getting fired and the Undertaker getting his 20-0 record at Wrestlemania.

Cause we all know that's what he's after from what we saw last Monday night Raw.

Saw two parts of Smackers at work.

Daniel Bryan on a vegen-crusade-rant, like the Straight Edge Society but s***. Also hugging AJ around her neck(brace). Engage brain Daniel.

Santin-HOOOOOOOOO!!!

Also World Title Elmination Chamber: Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Randy Orton, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes (no IC title match for Gabriel then) and... The Great Khali (the f...?)

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1328333424' post='5798075']
Also World Title Elmination Chamber: Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Randy Orton, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes (no IC title match for Gabriel then) and... The Great Khali (the f...?)
[/quote]

The Big Show vs. the Great Kali

Now THAT would be a sight.

Randy vs. Wade = perfect for the rivalry

Which narrows it down to Bryan vs. Rhodes... meh, I guess that could work...

But yeah, Bryan's vegan rant was lame. So he doesn't eat meat therefore he's a good example for the world...yeah, we don't really care. The main reason we kill and eat animals is to prevent over-population. So basically, you're giving a good example by promoting over-population which leads to quick reduction of our natural resources and drastic increase in waste production. Oh, you're such a big shot (not to mention his pathetic bragging of his World Heavyweight Championship title. -_-)

Well looks like I was right about the Smackdown Elimination Match.

Daniel Bryan disgusts me in more ways than one. He is not a good Champion at all.

The Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett match was just lovely~
But I'm going a little off course here for a moment. Randy's beard and mustache thingy, yeah, it's got to go. My hotto meter goes down like 10% when I see that thing on his face. It's just yuck. x.x

Okay back to this. I think Randy should be the champ again, buuuut seeing as that's not going to happen because Wade Barrett will more than most likely take care of that. I'm going to say that, if Daniel Bryan doesn't get lucky, Big Show will win and become the Champion.

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1328378599' post='5798824']
Okay back to this. I think Randy should be the champ again, buuuut seeing as that's not going to happen because Wade Barrett will more than most likely take care of that. I'm going to say that, if Daniel Bryan doesn't get lucky, Big Show will win and become the Champion.
[/quote]

IDK maybe we'll be surprised. He may not be a good champion, but the guy knows his submission techniques, which works to his advantage on the big guys.

But if Big Show ends up winning, a championship match between him and either Wade or Randy will be worth paying money to watch.

Archived