Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dyson: The Site Is Bugged. This is the answer to all problems......or are you thinking that i've put gladiator's images on every card on DP ?

Last I checked, this is not physically possible unless you're Seattleite. So yeah, the site's screwing up big time and there's nothing you can do about it. Maybe post a screenshot of what is actually going on in your end? 

yea I just try to uploading some card's image and it's end up in that Gladiator Beast Fusion, so sea, I hope u will fix this soon and, a little favor to ask (btw, ty for last updated, I really aprreciated it :)) pls delete Maxx "C" (again, I will republic that myself, w/ a pic) ignore that, I think I'm ok with the card w/o an image

Dyson and Kwisatz: Yes, the site is bugged. Yes, it needs inprovement. But the only way that it can be improved or debugged is if we endure the hardships of the Un-improved parts, and report any bugs that eat our cards. If everyone just left duel portal until it got fixed, it never would be fixed.

In the middle of a duel, And i cant see my opponent's banished or Graveyard.

[Arg_ArgumentException]
Arguments: 
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20913.00&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=Arg_ArgumentException

at MS.Internal.XcpImports.MethodEx(IntPtr ptr, String name, CValue[] cvData)
   at MS.Internal.XcpImports.MethodPack(IntPtr objectPtr, String methodName, Object[] rawData)
   at MS.Internal.XcpImports.Collection_Add[T](PresentationFrameworkCollection`1 collection, Object value)
   at System.Windows.PresentationFrameworkCollection`1.AddImpl(Object value)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.AddImpl(Object value)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.AddInternal(Object value)
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.frmView.loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
   at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(UInt32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)
   at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName, UInt32 flags)

Dyson and Kwisatz: Yes, the site is bugged. Yes, it needs inprovement. But the only way that it can be improved or debugged is if we endure the hardships of the Un-improved parts, and report any bugs that eat our cards. If everyone just left duel portal until it got fixed, it never would be fixed.

Thank you. The problem is, most of these errors I never encounter. Eventually, though, Duel Portal will be relatively bug-free.

But I need as much information as possible or else I can't fix the bugs quickly.

I was starting a duel; bug&game frozen; reload the page; i've lost my 2 decks (but luckily not all the cards)ù

now i'm currently trying to host a duel

What decks specifically did you use? Their names?

Oh I'm here to just ask y there is some fu*kin Gladiator Beast's image on every card I uploaded

I'm not getting this issue. If you log back in, do any cards still have this image? What are their names?

In the middle of a duel, And i cant see my opponent's banished or Graveyard.

After when did this happen? Did the opponent claim to summon something, or discard something?

----

@ To Everyone - I fixed the Public Cards that didn't have Xyz / Fusion in their type.

I know this is likely another bug, but when you upload a public card, could you please double and triple check it doesn't have issues?

I mean, I deleted some public card dupes with misspelled names (Like "Gladiator Beast Heraklinoss")

my decks returned in the end...however i made 3 duels yesterday and we didn't manage to finish not even 1 of them for crash reasons....and when i started a duel, a field spall card was misteriosly activated directly from my deck without my command, also i had 41 cards in my deck during that duel while the deck i created was 40

It happened on two separate occasions, at seemingly random times. One began occurring from the start of the duel, with another occurring after a card had been graveyard'ed. Throughout the duels, however, we seemed to be having issues with the opponent summoning a monster, but it doesn't appear unless moved to another field slot, and there's no report in the chat of it being summoned. (Likewise, the reverse occurred repeatedly, with monsters refusing to 'die')

Archived