Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I think the rematch feature isn't working smoothly yet, but I'm not exactly sure.

to play again, you have to accept, this will take you to the deck editor, goto lobby (or other tab) and back, for the side-decking function to properly work. then there should be a button to say you're finished side-decking (think it's bottom right). of course you both have to agree to the rematch.

Also after using a fs and doing all or part of this, the fs repeatedly re-appears in the fs zone, remember to send any active fs to grave before side-decking

my decks returned in the end...however i made 3 duels yesterday and we didn't manage to finish not even 1 of them for crash reasons....and when i started a duel, a field spall card was misteriosly activated directly from my deck without my command, also i had 41 cards in my deck during that duel while the deck i created was 40

Hmm, I thought the deck error had been fixed by now...

Did you have a version of DP like a couple weeks ago? Try clearing your browser cache. There's a possibility it's just an old version.

I added Dragon Rulers yey me, but banlist should be applied on them. Also Lonefire Blossom is Semi Limited so you want to edit that Sea.

Alright, I updated the TCG banlist.

It happened on two separate occasions, at seemingly random times. One began occurring from the start of the duel, with another occurring after a card had been graveyard'ed. Throughout the duels, however, we seemed to be having issues with the opponent summoning a monster, but it doesn't appear unless moved to another field slot, and there's no report in the chat of it being summoned. (Likewise, the reverse occurred repeatedly, with monsters refusing to 'die')

Do you mean, it works fine on the user's end but the opponent can't see it?

If so, this sounds like the work of a bad internet connection. I can make some fixes for it though.

Could you implement a way to search cards by their set in the card editor? I have several pages worth of real cards that I want to make public, but they're all mixed up in my and DJ's custom cards and I don't want to have to keep looking around to make sure I got them all.

There should be already a way to do that, there's a drop down box in the Advanced Search below "Contains Lore"

There's an advanced search function? I can't seem to find it, and since I also don't see the updated banlist, I think I may have the wrong version, but clearing my cache doesn't seem to be changing anything. I'm on 4.01, so I dunno if that's an old version now or if I'm still doing something else wrong.

Edit: The new banlist is showing now, but I still don't see the Advanced Search for editing cards.

1) you should add numeration to spell\trap zone because it looks confusing now when a player targets a card that appears to be in a certain position on his screen, and on a different on in opponent's one

2) often cards remain on the field even if they've been sent to grave

3) often when i start a duel, i already see my field spell card active on the field...and the strangest thing is i run only 2 field spells, and i have them in my Deck, so where does the third one come from ?

You should definitelyturn this into a mobile app system as well! I would love to be able to show off cards to people when I travel, as it is a good way to spread word. And who knows maybe Konami will "Un-greed" just a little bit, and start taking in ideas from the public. God knows they need to, because the last several releases were just pathetic...

anyone duels? i keep on seeing Toacody online hosting a duel, but he's not online on chat roll-over

You should look into this problem. As I stated before, I too have been subject to this issue for the last few days, and find the inability to chat much less duel to be rather disappointing (I was just hitting my stride in the duels).

YCM's been down for a few days for me.

There's an advanced search function? I can't seem to find it, and since I also don't see the updated banlist, I think I may have the wrong version, but clearing my cache doesn't seem to be changing anything. I'm on 4.01, so I dunno if that's an old version now or if I'm still doing something else wrong.

Edit: The new banlist is showing now, but I still don't see the Advanced Search for editing cards.

It's right here:

TgCugOY.png

1) you should add numeration to spell\trap zone because it looks confusing now when a player targets a card that appears to be in a certain position on his screen, and on a different on in opponent's one

2) often cards remain on the field even if they've been sent to grave

3) often when i start a duel, i already see my field spell card active on the field...and the strangest thing is i run only 2 field spells, and i have them in my Deck, so where does the third one come from ?

1) It's always 1-5 left to right on both sides. Numbers could detract from the images.

2) Please answer my previous question, on which side of the field are they not being sent?

3) This is a bug from using a field spell, exiting the duel field and re-entering it, it will be fixed very soon

You should definitelyturn this into a mobile app system as well! I would love to be able to show off cards to people when I travel, as it is a good way to spread word. And who knows maybe Konami will "Un-greed" just a little bit, and start taking in ideas from the public. God knows they need to, because the last several releases were just pathetic...

Thanks for the compliment! I don't think Silverlight is supported in any mobile platforms other than Windows Phone, so we can't have the whole site on mobile, or did you have something else in mind?

The "24/7 Host" glitch has expanded.

• ToaCody is hosting both a Traditional and Tournament duel 24/7, despite not being online.
  • CuttingWind is hosting a Tournament duel 24/7, again despite being online.

I've restarted the chat, it's a temporary fix but fortunately the chat is usually stable. I'll investigate this issue.

That's the one in the Deck Editor. I'm talking about one for Submit. Granted, I could just keep switching between Deck Editor and Submit until I get through those many pages of cards to make public, but that's a lot of extra clicking.

Edit: Maybe a "Do not show me this message again" option for the message that comes up every time you check the "Public" box in Submit? It'll probably end up getting in the way when someone goes and makes a bunch of cards public.

Archived