YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

This is more of a case of the girls blaming the fiction.

They're nuts and people know that.

Well not everyone seems to get the concept of the girls lying. Hell! I read an article recently that had the guy basically calling all of creepypasta a, and I quote, "satanic cult".

EDIT:

Back on the role play idea if anyone has an idea they want to submit to be included I am willing to hear just about anything. Just remember the technology is no more advanced than steam-powered and magic is sparingly available, but still possible.

Almost any race has existed, though if they still exist or are known about is up for debate, so feel free to use them as well.

Though I think it should be stated that these four races have a pretty solid "history"

1. Elves
    Elves still exist but are almost completely extinct. They live a sheltered life in what is known as the "Forest of Silence" and actively hunt any intruders that may enter the vast untamed wilderness. Before their disappearance into "mythology" some Elf populations were taken prisoner and, due to their long lives, have lived as "exotic pets" to be used however their current "master/mistress" sees fit. They despise humans completely.
  2. Dwarfs
    The Dwarven population has been steadily increasing due to their ability to create things with ore; they are commonly used as slave labor. Many normal people will go their entire lives without seeing one, however, entitled nobles or certain countries may know about their existence.
  3. Dragons
    No race currently knows if dragons ever existed in the first place. That said dragons did exist in Orai at one point but now less than ten are alive, hidden where they have not been found in thousands of years. Most dragons were killed for unknown reasons and have been painted as horrific monsters through stories and other works; dragons are actually very intelligent and generally peaceful.
  4. Beast-People
    Beast-People can be of any type of animal you want. Depending on which area of Orai you are in depends on how the Beast-People are treated. The treatment ranges from a second-class citizen with little rights to being killed on sight.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is everyone just off thinking of ideas or just not wanting to respond?

NEWS!!!

Apparently there is going to be free trials for Super Smash Brothers 4 in participating Best Buys in June. If you are the first of, I think it was 70, people to pre-order the new game through Best Buy you'll also get a limited edition "Brawl Token".

Well, you see Jake, it's not that we don't care... oh wait, that's exactly it. A RP tournament is stupid because all it does is settle/create grudges, and no one on this entire site actually possesses the dedication to keep it going, and so few possess the skill to keep things fair. It's a bad, dumb, stupid, terrible, stupid, horrible, stupid, awful awful, stupid, retarded, stupid, terrible dumb stupid idea only you could come up with.

Well, you see Jake, it's not that we don't care... oh wait, that's exactly it. A RP tournament is stupid because all it does is settle/create grudges, and no one on this entire site actually possesses the dedication to keep it going, and so few possess the skill to keep things fair. It's a bad, dumb, stupid, terrible, stupid, horrible, stupid, awful awful, stupid, retarded, stupid, terrible dumb stupid idea only you could come up with.

Broken you do know I wasn't referring to the role play tournament, right? I've given up on that more or less . . . though I'd still like to see it done someday.

I was referring to the Role Play I had stated in the last page.

We both know I could be blunt, Jake

Well there is being blunt and just being an ass about it.

I'm also trying to have a conversation that everyone can add something too it. I don't see either of you coming up with anything. Hmmm?

If no one is interested in that topic then how about this one:

What games from E3 are you excited to play?

What games from E3 are you excited to play?

*flies in in a helicopter, pulls out megaphone and shouts through window*

Super Smash Bros (3DS and Wii-U), Zelda Hyrule Warriors, Zelda 2015, Splatoon, and Mario Maker.

*Flies off.*

*flies in in a helicopter, pulls out megaphone and shouts through window*

Super Smash Bros (3DS and Wii-U), Zelda Hyrule Warriors, Zelda 2015, Splatoon, and Mario Maker.

*Flies off.*

*pulls up a com-link and presses the button down*

Breaker, breaker this is Hermit Sage . . .

What the f*ck do you mean "Zelda 2015"?

I've also seen previews for the Hyrule Warriors and, since I like Dynasty Warriors, I'm excited to see it be played out. I'm not personally going to get Mario Maker but I'm certain that a lot of people will be able to make cool designed levels. Can anyone say "The Impossible Level: Mario Edition"?

*pulls up a com-link and presses the button down*

Breaker, breaker this is Hermit Sage . . .

What the f*ck do you mean "Zelda 2015"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZmxvig1dXE

Supposedly it's gonna be open world, like the first Zelda game. Number 1 on my top 3 most hyped E3 game reveals.

I've also seen previews for the Hyrule Warriors and, since I like Dynasty Warriors, I'm excited to see it be played out.

Yeah, as a fan of both series, I think it's gonna be epic.

I'm not personally going to get Mario Maker but I'm certain that a lot of people will be able to make cool designed levels. Can anyone say "The Impossible Level: Mario Edition"?

There's a video in the thread with a level with spikes all along the outside of the screen. You die as soon as you drop from the starting point.

Ah videogames. Anyone looking forward to the new Assassin's Creed game that's coming out. And I had my first surgery today.

Nope. I've officially lost interest in Sony altogether. I'm all about Nintendo now, and the third-party games don't interest me in the slightest. Exclusives are the way to go.

Nope. I've officially lost interest in Sony altogether. I'm all about Nintendo now, and the third-party games don't interest me in the slightest. Exclusives are the way to go.

Ironically, I gave up on Nintendo long ago and decided to start moving towards Sony.

I'm planning to get a PS4 but I likely won't get one until the Destiny bundle comes out.

Also, I got an interview tomorrow so I hope to pick up a second job for the summer and potentially quit my current job at the end of it if the new job is something I end up liking.

Destiny was tempting, but after realizing that the only thing I used my PS3 for was streaming and that Nintendo was much more entertaining for me, I knew I had to make the switch. This realization also being before I watched E3 also benefited me as the revealed for this year sound absolutely MARVELOUS to me, let alone a handful of other Nintendo fans here. I'm glad I made the decision to trade my PS3 for a Wii-U, and I won't regret it in the slightest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZmxvig1dXE

Supposedly it's gonna be open world, like the first Zelda game. Number 1 on my top 3 most hyped E3 game reveals.

Sweet I am surprised I haven't heard anything about it. So I guess that means I have to buy a Wii U now in order to play it.

Anyone looking forward to the new Assassin's Creed game that's coming out.

I've never played, completely, an Assassin's Creed game. The first ones came out before my brother shipped off to Boot Camp so he played them and I just never got into them. I've played the online games whenever I was at college and one of my friends brought his systems along.

What about Omega Ruby and Sapphire?

I played every AC game, but I only beat 2, Revalations, and 3. Couldn't get past certain parts in 1 and Brotherhood, and I just got bored with 4.

As for OR/AS: Yes, I'm getting it. Already have the pre-order fully paid for and everything. This'll be my opportunity to legitimately play a third-gen game and actually finish it.

I'm trying not to choose my starter because of its mega, but that seems to be my only option now, cause they're all pretty awesome in general.

Swampert's mega is a busta, but I feel like looks could be decieving.

Blaziken's type-set helped me breeze through X, but it might not work as well with Steven as it did with Diantha.

I heard Sceptile's mega has some pretty good resistance to some types, but does it really?

EDIT: F*ck it. I'm going with Swampert, cause I never used it before.

Yes, I'm getting it. Already have the pre-order fully paid for and everything. This'll be my opportunity to legitimately play a third-gen game and actually finish it.

You've never played the original Ruby and Sapphire?

Yeah, it's always fun to do that. I'm already mentally planning my team for Alpha. I'm using: Swampert, Breloom, Cardevoir, Crobat, Aggron and Exploud, AKA, my usual Emerald team, except instead of Blaziken and Milotic I have Swampert and Breloom.

Yeah besides Swampert and Sceptile, have there been any other Mega Evolutions announced?

I already heard about Mega Sableye.

And Primal Groudon and Kyogure gets me hoping for "de-evolution" to finally be a thing.

Archived