YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

I've played bits and pieces of Emerald, but never a full playthrough.

Well that's just . . . odd. I mean I can understand never playing it before, I've never played Gale of Darkness, but to just play a little bit of it and not complete it? How do you even play bits and pieces of a Pokemon game and not end up finishing it? Did you just get to a certain point and stop?

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's just . . . odd. I mean I can understand never playing it before, I've never played Gale of Darkness, but to just play a little bit of it and not complete it? How do you even play bits and pieces of a Pokemon game and not end up finishing it? Did you just get to a certain point and stop?

I could only play a friend's copy, which never lasted very long. Plus I wasn't allowed to save, so finishing it was practically impossible.

I was also not allowed to evolve any Pokemon.

I could only play a friend's copy, which never lasted very long. Plus I wasn't allowed to save, so finishing it was practically impossible.

I was also not allowed to evolve any Pokemon.

I'm going to guess you never bought one of your own.

Well I hope you enjoy the remakes. And all I have to warn you about it . . .

tumblr_n34ot3bC1n1ro5s12o1_1280.png

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are slowing time down for me, as my new computer will be here in like a week. I really wanna start writing crackfics again, even though I only have the vaguest idea on how to write the next few.

I've been working on something that distorts someone's perception of time.

It's called being a mind numbingly dull person.

I can't even begin to explain how many long waits of my life have just been explained.

The way it works is, if something is being undesirably uninteresting or irritating, time is 1.5x slower than normal. Since half of you are interesting/irritating and half aren't, that should cancel out, which means someone here is hogging the rations.

How are we supposed to survive this apocalypse if we can't ration what isn't interesting?

I don't think I'm uninteresting though. Why does everyone think I am?

Interestingness only really counts if it comes with a certain flair or charm, honestly none of which you have and can only be obtained through the third-party.

Archived