Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Tentacruel

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1357720187' post='6116034']
Aside from Yosuke and Agro, nobody else is Grass.
Aside from Me and Kakashi, nobody else is Water.
Everyone else is Fire.
[/quote]
I'm on Froakie's side too.

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1357696226' post='6115705']
You think that Froakie's li[b]n[/b]e will learn Hydro Pump by breeding like Totodile and Piplup?
[/quote]
Methinks it'll be by level up. Though I also think that it can learn it by breeding with the Seismitoad line. (Yeah, I'm assuming they'll be in the same Egg Group)

I actually would like to see Ruby/Sapphire rermakes before the 3rd version for X and Y just like in Gen 3. Also I would like to see a Dark-type Gym in this game, because that type deserves one after only having Elite 4 spots.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='~British Soul~' timestamp='1357725132' post='6116054']
I'm on Froakie's side too.

Methinks it'll be by level up. Though I also think that it can learn it by breeding with the Seismitoad line. (Yeah, I'm assuming they'll be in the same Egg Group)

I actually would like to see Ruby/Sapphire rermakes before the 3rd version for X and Y just like in Gen 3. Also I would like to see a Dark-type Gym in this game, because that type deserves one after only having Elite 4 spots.
[/quote]

While I agree with you on the Ruby and Sapphire remakes The pattern must be followed:

Squirtle learned Hydro Pump but as a Dad it can not pass the move onto itself when it breeds with Ditto. The same is said for Mudkip and Oshawott. However, Totodile and Piplup can learn Hydro Pump from breeding with Ditto so why can't Froakie?

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1357733391' post='6116085']
While I agree with you on the Ruby and Sapphire remakes The pattern must be followed:
[/quote]
Screw the pattern. Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes.

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1357733391' post='6116085']
Squirtle learned Hydro Pump but as a Dad it can not pass the move onto itself when it breeds with Ditto. The same is said for Mudkip and Oshawott. However, Totodile and Piplup can learn Hydro Pump from breeding with Ditto so why can't Froakie?
[/quote]
I don't use Ditto as an example when it comes to egg moves. I'm just saying that Froakie [i]could[/i] learn Hydro Pump by breeding, I was just giving an example father (Seismitoad).

I don't think Fennekin will look like a hot babe ._. If anything it might look more like a kyubi kitsune as it evolves, but this is just me hoping Gamefreak has that much integrity not to produce another furry......... That's right Lopuny, I'm looking at you >.>

I [size=6]THINK[/size] I saw one of the videos name the region the Urubos Region or something along those line. That's a really big think though so don't quote me on it.

Also there is no way in hell that Snivy and Chespin are in on the same level D<

[quote name='~British Soul~' timestamp='1357738651' post='6116122']
One of my friends is thinking that the attack Fennekin is using on Kirlia is Growl and not a psychic attack. I don't have the same opinions though.
[/quote]

I thought it was Confuse Ray personally. That just made the most sense to me at the time, but it could be Confusion too.

Considering the new graphic style means new attack visuals, we have nothing to suspect it's Confusion other than the fact that it's pink. I would like to see a Fire/Psychic starter, but not a Grass/Dark. (Chespin's my favorite, I'm getting him, and haters are gonna hate.)

@Astro: ...nobody else has even suggested that. And frankly that would be really creepy. The fanbase does enough fetishization of Latias/Lucario/Zoroark as it is, so I don't see Nintendo's need to give them more overt bait. |:

[b]EDIT:[/b] A few friends of mine were thinking before the simulcast that it would be revealing new Eeveelutions, since that seems to happen now every even generation. Obviously that didn't happen, but do you think Gen VI will add to the family?

Gen I introduced the line
Gen II added 2
Gen 4 added 2
I can see them adding one if they keep with the special-based types, or more if they go for the physical-based types (if they do that, they'll leave the last special type for a future gen).

It just ocurred to me, but I hope we bronies get some pokemon to aim for.

Chespin has become more popular the last day in my country, with jokes, memes and a personality given to them.

[quote name='-Berserker-' timestamp='1357741022' post='6116142']
Gen I introduced the line
Gen II added 2
Gen 4 added 2
I can see them adding one if they keep with the special-based types, or more if they go for the physical-based types (if they do that, they'll leave the last special type for a future gen).

It just ocurred to me, but I hope we bronies get some pokemon to aim for.

Chespin has become more popular the last day in my country, with jokes, memes and a personality given to them.
[/quote]
Please don't mention "bronies" or "ponies" in here, it's a Pokémon discussing, so don't mention it again.
Anyways, I wonder how the map looks like, since the other maps were suppose to be like Japan, which is this?

[quote name='King of Games' timestamp='1357742703' post='6116156']
I'm expecting some pokemon based on DNA acids (G A T & C) and a double helix.

I'll likely chose Chespin. I cant argue that it's adorkable.

Also, i'd like to see a Fire/Grass type. No particular reason besides it not existing yet.
[/quote]Lava Lotus from Mario Bros 3.? That would work.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1357720187' post='6116034']
Aside from Me, [b]Shradow[/b], and Kakashi, nobody else is Water.
[/quote]

Oi.

Heh, I just thought of something.

Yveltal is a y-vern.

[img]http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw2219-c36.gif[/img]

Archived