Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Tentacruel

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1357686358' post='6115567']
Actually it's been over 2 years since B/W came out, and when X/Y are actually released, it will have been over 3.
[/quote]
O_0 holy hell, where has the time gone? Though, to be fair they would have been out for 2 and a 1/2 years in the US. Gens haven't been this close since 1st and 2nd.

And since we're on the topic of pokemon designs, honestly very few are "bad" and even then they are likely to be so bad they are funny (ice cream). Plus, as said, every gen has poor designs. I've never really understood that complaint.

Anyway, based on past trends I'm predicting another 100 or so new pokemon and a good some new evolutions for past pokemon. Really hoping Heracross is one of them.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1357694794' post='6115680']
That and when it's fully evolved, male or female, it'll look like a hot babe. (huh huh huh). Froakie will be interesting. Maybe now we'll have a Dark-type Gym leader.
[/quote]
I think the fact they've gone 3 gens without adding one even though they know its never been done means they don't want to add one. Could be wrong, but I wouldn't be shocked if we don't get one.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1357690323' post='6115611']
O_0 holy hell, where has the time gone? Though, to be fair they would have been out for 2 and a 1/2 years in the US. Gens haven't been this close since 1st and 2nd.
[/quote]I still can't believe it's been over 6 years since the release of Diamond and Pearl.

[quote name='Missingno.' timestamp='1357696373' post='6115708']
Wait wait wait

Can we move diagonal now?????
[/quote]Not from what I can see, which is a real shame.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1357699330' post='6115756']
Well, the 3DS does have an analog stick, though they might keep it 4 direction for the simplicity of trainer line of sight.
[/quote]

Actually, I found it annoying to play Pokemon on the 3DS because sometimes I'll move it slightly northwest instead of north and my guy won't move. It gets a little clunky, which makes me think we may have free movement for this gen.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1357705387' post='6115869']
Actually, I found it annoying to play Pokemon on the 3DS because sometimes I'll move it slightly northwest instead of north and my guy won't move. It gets a little clunky, which makes me think we may have free movement for this gen.
[/quote]
That has never happened for me when playing pokemon on the 3DS o-o

It just makes movement much more fluid, at least in BW/BW2.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1357685087' post='6115543']
Choice is either~
Default Trainer
OR
3DS Mii's face

Yep. Calling it.
[/quote]

Oh god I couldn't resist the possibility of being a trainer with the appearance of Black Dynamite. That would be it and I'd never change my character that playthrough.

But I'd love customizable outfits, despite the low probability. Maybe something for changing headgear, shoes, the top then the bottom.

Though I could imagine how fun it'd be to do with Pokemon.... I'd give everybody in my team a top hat, monocle, cane and a posh mustache with half-closed eyes and a most pompous smile.

But seriously, Fennekin is the love of my life.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1357707297' post='6115907']
I don't think this really means anything, but I thought this was interesting-[/quote]
The bird is [color=#ff0000][b]Ruby[/b][/color]
The deer is [color=#0000cd][b]Sapphire[/b][/color]
[size=7][color=#000000][b]HURRRRRRRRRRRRR[/b][/color][/size]

[quote name='Yosuke-kun' timestamp='1357713944' post='6115992']
Anyone else getting the feeling that this one's gonna pull a Johto and let people go to the previous region?
[/quote]Not from France.

Also I think they're going to be going back to the US and Europe and every time they do, they'll continue the numbering system from where they left off. (seeing as this new region starts at 1 again)

I still hold that Game Freak should hire me as a writer. I'd make the best goddamn pokemon games they've never dreamed of making.

Also the hedgehog has grown on me. And as long as its evolutions don't suck, we're gonna be peachy.

Archived