What do you think is in the next banlist?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4101011+_fa11e4701ecc5195f5d9faf6cc16d9b

You want me to lise all the ways to stop this card?

I'll do it.

>4+ People telling you that you're the dense one

>Says that others are dense.

Stop being bad at the game. You've been given reasons why BLS is broken and you just don't get it. Well, guess what? Most counters to BLS can also counter Chaos Emperor Dragon. Is THAT balanced?

Despite Konami actually having a post about being able to "stop" luster.
But even then, that's situational.
I mean, they imply the Opponent isn't going to drop Storm/3x Typhoon/Dark Hole/other sacky cards just to ensure maximum rage-counters off their sudden topdeck, when they drop Luster. Its common knowledge.
Also they basically tell you: "IF UR DEK RUNS 1 VEILER AND 1 SANGAN, DEN U CAN RUN LUSTER LOLOLOLOLOL", which makes it even worse then it already is.

What I want:

Banned:

BLS

Mind Control

Gateway of the Six (should rot)

Card Destruction (It fixes up so many OTKs...)

Rekindling (or to 1, either or)

Stratos

Limited:

Atlantean Dragoons

Wind-Up Magician

Atum (not sure?)

Semi:

BoM (This needs to be back.)

Chaos Sorcerer (or to 3, either or)

Monster Gate

Scapegoat

T.G. Striker

Spore (or to 3, either or)

Deepsea Diva (It's like Tourguide you guys).

Abyss-Sphere (another hit to Merlans)

Salvage

Grapha

Snoww

Tsukuyomi (more books!)

Formula Synchron

Yeah...bash me.

I hit atum because it makes most of that "loop" kinda useless. They probably can still OTK, but not like they normally do now :/ and RedRum at 1...although it's OPed, I would still like to see.

("What I want" =/= "What we need") = "Yeah,,,bash me."

Hitting gaia or REDMD fixes their OTKs too,and stops dragons from OTKing every day or gaia being dumb with volcasaurus.

why do people want Stratos banned when we all see that miracle Fusion is the main problem due to it connections with the shining where Miracle at 1 would make them a little bit more balanced, Stratos at 1 is completely fine and not ban worthy.

Please, tell me more about how a card that +1s every time you summon it in any way in the form of a search that also has the potential, albeit very unlikely, to Feather Duster and has 2 RotAs that can grab it isnt ban worthy in any way.

I'm not necessarily advocating HEROes for a hit, but hitting Stratos is the way to go if anything. Didn't you blame BUBBLEMAN last format? Get over your fanboying, Stratos epitomizes everything wrong with searching.

Please, tell me more about how a card that +1s every time you summon it in any way in the form of a search that also has the potential, albeit very unlikely, to Feather Duster and has 2 RotAs that can grab it isnt ban worthy in any way.

I'm not necessarily advocating HEROes for a hit, but hitting Stratos is the way to go if anything. Didn't you blame BUBBLEMAN last format? Get over your fanboying, Stratos epitomizes everything wrong with searching.

First off Stratos at 1 make it so you either draw it, get a E-Call/Rota or wait for the next turn to see if you can get it. plus its constant +1 after its summon only works if you use a lot of your resources to keep bring it back or returning it to the deck a.k.a Monster Reborn, COTH and POA. Then considering its add a HERO and Spell and destruction effect all depends on how your hand is atm where you need another HERO for the Spell and Trap effect to destroy 1 card or support cards or a near empty hand to produce a good outcome for your deck where this becomes not as effective if your hand either is full of monsters or along not enough spell or traps to make that Bubbleman combo to work. If Stratos was banned HEROS will lose that bit of backbone that makes them fast in the game which is what the meta is about and their main wind target for Great Tornado if people if your opponent isn't using wind monsters in their deck via super poly.

But the reason with Miracle Fusion to 1 is that it gives you a easy access to fusions (via simple grave set up of 2 monsters 1 being a E-HERO) like Absolute Zero and works perfectly with the shinings effect making it a 3200 beater and recycles the 2 Banished Heros used to summon it like Stratos, which this could explain the Shinings image in the meta Analysis pic.

Also to ask whats this about me blaming Bubbleman last format.

Did I seriously just get told that Stratos is hard to draw into with 3 Searchers for it and that you have to "use up" resources on it?

Seriously? ._.

Miracle Fusion's not the problem, the consistency glue is. They have their own RotA, so having an 1800 beater with the potential to wipe an Opp's back row or just plain search isn't good design at all, and is pretty clearly the problem.

Tell me more about how they deserve this "main wind target for Great Tornado". Tell me more about how opening badly means the Shining isn't a problem card.

And your meta analysis idea was awful. So, by that logic, Red Gadget, Mermail - Abysstrite, Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Tiger King, and Wind-Up Shark are ALL THE PROBLEM CARDS OF THEIR DECKS! BRILLIANT!

I also recall you saying they should he Bubbleman over Stratos last format.

EDIT: Yup, you argued for Bubbleman getting hit just so your pwecious Stwatos couwd wive.

forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/286918-elemental-hero-bubbleman/

Archived