RWBY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

Well..... I was content with letting the hype train pass me by untill the premiere but after that opening I'm so onboard, and I wont lie, those first few seconds gave me quite the feels. Felt kinda like a quiet reminder of Monty and the love and dedication he poured into this series.

Saw what is likely more then a few new weapon ideas, and just in general very curious how they'll continue this now.

IcOqh.jpg

So that was the famous "That's my uncle" Qrow...okay, yeah...he looks awesome!

But that picture that floated by Qrow and Winter. I believe we've finally found Qrow's team!

If you look closely, there's Summer, Tai-yang, Qrow...and the mysterious woman that appeared at the end of Vol. 2. I suppose, that the previous theories of her being Yang's sister are out. It's clear that she's Yang's mother.

So that was the famous "That's my uncle" Qrow...okay, yeah...he looks awesome!

But that picture that floated by Qrow and Winter. I believe we've finally found Qrow's team!

If you look closely, there's Summer, Tai-yang, Qrow...and the mysterious woman that appeared at the end of Vol. 2. I suppose, that the previous theories of her being Yang's sister are out. It's clear that she's Yang's mother.

It was plenty clear enough as is, but yeah, now we have the confirmation. Raven Branwen is Yang's mother.

Archived