Pokemon XY&Z

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With regards to Serena, I suspect (from the scan in Pokémon Fan magazine), that she'll choose to train with Shauna once the series ends.

You mean his eyes :Kappa: ? In all seriousness though, I don't think Xerosic's goggles will be removed, I don't think there is a need to tbph.

Okay, the eye thing I hope we see, but wasn't it Palmero who made the offer?

• 2 weeks later...

New episode info

The TV Game magazine in Japan has revealed another new episode title, this time for the fourty-seventh episodes of Pokémon XY & Z. This episode is set to air on October 27th. The episode features the group heading to the airport to go their separate ways.

Episode 943: A Zero With No End! Till the Day We Meet Again!!

My guess is we'll have one episode after this on the 3rd with the 10th and 17th being off time before S/M kicks off.

At this point, I think we can say goodbye to Serena in that new episode (well, let's see what she decides to do with herself after that battle). But yeah, probably likely the episode (or two) after the departure will somehow involve Prof. Oak's cousin and Alola, and it ends with him going over there.

As much as I'd like for those two to stay together, the S/M trailers pretty much disprove that (for now).

-----

Though, have the other episodes been dubbed yet? I think the ones from Lysandre's assault up to XY136 [one where Squishy parts and the Flare Arc ends].

I am sad the ship has sunk. That sure is a nice birthday gift. Honestly though, I've been saying this from the start, how the handle the goodbye is going to be super important because they've teased the ship stupid hard throughout the series.

We still have 4 episodes worth of raw to be subbed, so I'm assuming we haven't had any progress. Though on that note I should go watch the finals battle. Might wait for the whole of the Flare arc to be done before I do that. Not gonna lie, if Sun/Moon's anime ends up being crap not having to wait weeks for subs to come out will be one think I'm thankful for.

(I meant to say subbed last post, but yeah; guess they didn't subtitle stuff. Might've been a misclick since s/d are near each other on keyboard, but w/e.)

We can only hope Sun/Moon's anime is actually decent, despite initial apprehension about it from the poster / preview. I'll save more general thoughts on that for the other thread, whenever more on it comes up.

All we know is that we have less than two months to get XY finished up, and then they're going to take a break to transition into Sun/Moon. We know that one of them airs in a while, and that's what happens to Citron. Is he going to stay at the gym or will he be able to rebuild Citroid? I'm probably going with the former for now. 

Yeah, Serena isn't listed in 140 (which is presumably the end episode, or very close to it). Although I'd like to think she'll be around, but doubting it at this point. But new episode was nice though; just gotta wait for subtitles.

Oh right, and XYZ-41 (XY134) is subbed, although it's by a Youtuber sub and not the usual guys who do it. Just be prepared for spelling and grammar errors if you watch it [probably not as bad as PotOfSubs, but yeah].

EDIT: Serena's listed in the cast list for 140 on Bulbapedia, so guess she will be around, but it's still three weeks away so take it with a grain of salt.

Archived