The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Status Update]Admiral_Stalfos19

Azumi / Riley - On break until Arc 4.

Aesir - Battling trees at D5 Day. Offered a ceasefire to Sephiroth.

Sarah / Jecht - At C2 Night. Jecht was battling Arthuria, but has now been addressed by MachGaogamon.

BailasGale

Dorian / Butlerok / Radamanthys - With Hades and Kratos at II-A1, having entered from B2 Day. BYPASSED LAYER I.

Broke. N

Frankram - Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames with Hapshiel at B5 Night. Tenshi has run away.

Ivankov - Last seen heading to B4 Night. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames. [inactive]

Lydia - At D1 Night. Contacted Sarah.

Red - At C3 Day with Alister, attacked by trees that have also begun attacking Ra.

Chris Dolmeth

Kratos - Taken by Team Dorian to II-A1. Attacked Butlerok. BYPASSED LAYER I.

Black Dynamite - Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames at C4 Night onboard the Inch of Will with Foster.

Decibel

Cerebrum - Phased through the ground, location unknown. BYPASSED LAYER I.

encapturer

Necra - Last seen at A2 Night. [inactive]

Sharon - Was at D6 Night, but post considered null. [inactive]

Final Fantasy Revolution

Nero - Carried by MachGaogamon to C3 Night. Passed the Dark Signer's purple flames with help from Obelisk.

Sykes - Location unknown. Summoned White Sturgeons at A1 Night.

Sephiroth - At D5 Day, Aesier offered a ceasefire.

Merciful Idiot

Isamy - Under the Sphere Forest with Ed and Sliske.

Arthuria - Made a whole at C4 Night to Layer II. BYPASSED LAYER I.

Ophelia - At the core of the Sphere Forest. Took control of the trees, which are now attacking both factions.

Mugendramon

Predaking - Successfully bypassed the Dark Signer's flames, probably because he's a robot. Entered the hole at C4 Night. BYPASSED LAYER I.

Mugino Junko

Kazuya - Entered the hole at C4 Night. BYPASSED LAYER I.

Tenshi - Escaped Hapshiel and created a hole at B4 Night. Gengetsu landed nearby. BYPASSED LAYER I.

Muten Roshi

Richard / Tsunugai - Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames. Rescued from the Glory thanks to Izumi.

Maxwell / Kurai - At C3 Night.

Phantom Roxas - Has a butt-ton of characters who need to die.

Arthur / MachGaogamon / Eria - MachGaogamon is carrying Nero and has gone with Obelisk, who is carrying Arthur and Eria, to C3 Night. Slifer is looking over the Inch of Will at C4 Night, where the unknown Dark Signer has confronted Otto.

Xansvita - Battling trees at B4 Day with Sayer. Recreated Feral Bahamut, who is on standby. "Sora" is fighting Kairi, though Gogiga is attempting to intervene. Sliske is with Ed, Isamy, and the five remaining Barrows brothers underground. Ra is battling trees at C3 Day, drawing Red and Alister into the crossfire.

Samhain

Alister - At C3 Day with Red, running away from the trees.

Sayer - With Xansvita at B4 Day. Killed Hazama, but has been attacked by trees.

Alexander - Battling Gorlag at C3 Night. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

Ratchet - Heading to C4 Night. Escaped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

Satsui no Hadou

Clerano - Battling trees at C2 Night.

Blaze - Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames at C4 Night.

Shadronus - In his domain, but sent an astral projection to speak with Isamy between C7 Day and C7 Night.

Shotaro D. Gar

Ed - Under the Sphere Forest with Isamy and Sliske.

Simdoggy

Ayame - Under the Sphere Forest. Has not joined up with Isamy, Ed, and Sliske.

Darcy - Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames at C4 Night.

Chandra - Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames at B4 Night.

StealthyTyranitar - Supposedly returning soon.

Nix - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Toph - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Grimlock - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Ice King - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest.

TFMegamanlan

Apollon - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

TheFinalFan

Izumi / Yuki - At C3 Night with Maxwell and Kurai. Izumi chased away the Glory, while Yuki is unconscious.

Foster - Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames at C4 Night with Black Dynamite, leading people inside the Inch of Will.

Otto - Confronting the unknown Dark Signer onboard the Inch of Will at C4 Night.

Finally, it's done.

Merciful, if inactive players don't make it to Layer II before the sunlight intensifies, should we just assume that they died? Because if TFM still hasn't gotten back to you, I am prepared to kill off Apollon. Any idea on Stealthy?

So Kratos is attacking before Ragnarok spits him out?

He doesn't know what's going on, and is preparing to strike.  He's confused.  Like a wild Pokemon.  He needs to be trained.  Or in other words, Radamanthys should probably tell him what's up before something crazy happens.

Kaz hasn't really jumped yet, though it is intentionally made ambiguous.

...GLaDOS, your offer haven't expired yet, right?

No, the ship has not yet left.

But it will and dive down the hole on my next post.

Which, depending on what happens soon, will be anywhere from 24 to 200 hours from now,

Okay, so Tsunugai and Richard were "saved" by Izumi? Somebody explain. Is it still that thing where the souls of everyone that aren't Signers are stripped from their bodies (Or something like that)?

Okay, nothing makes sense anymore. Anybody who wants to can power-play my characters until they reach the core, and then I can go from there. I just can't understand this whole layer thing. I'm probably just driving myself crazy or something, idfk. <_<

Okay, so Tsunugai and Richard were "saved" by Izumi? Somebody explain. Is it still that thing where the souls of everyone that aren't Signers are stripped from their bodies (Or something like that)?

Okay, nothing makes sense anymore. Anybody who wants to can power-play my characters until they reach the core, and then I can go from there. I just can't understand this whole layer thing. I'm probably just driving myself crazy or something, idfk. <_<

Actually, the Glory was reacting to the Paladin transformation.

And Otto carries around a few containers of souls that he uses to summon his own Earthbound Immortal.

He simply used one of those to fuel the enemy's Earthbound Immortal.

Also, I'm rather confused regarding the layers thing.

I guess I'll need to reread the IC posts to pinpoint the Inch of Will's exact position. Talk about chaotic.

It's on C4.

It split off its cargo hold when the Dalek appeared, then got hull breached, and cleared out the trees so it could reattach the cargo hold and start flying again.

As long as nothing else happens to the ship to prevent it from taking off, it's down the rabbit hole with at least half the Counter Corps.

Arthuria should still be on the surface, fighting Jecht amidst a sea of forests.

@Roxas: Yes. They'll ALL ROAST ALIVE, though it's probably better to keep it ambiguous until the end of the Arc just in case they do end up returning.

@Lady Tenko & BailasGale: The core's like a portal, except it's not really a portal in that it'll lead you to 'someplace outside the Sphere Forest'. When you make contact with it, you're automatically taken into the world within (think of it as similar to Arthuria's reality marble). This world within has the mass of a planet, which is where all the Earth-like gravity comes from.

Arthuria should still be on the surface, fighting Jecht amidst a sea of forests.

@Roxas: Yes. They'll ALL ROAST ALIVE, though it's probably better to keep it ambiguous until the end of the Arc just in case they do end up returning.

Oh, so Arthuria just sent the sword to make the hole?

I'll mark anyone who doesn't make it to Layer II as gray without any strikes as a way of saying that they might be dead unless otherwise stated.

Kinda want to use my last spot in Arc 4 for Papa Legba, but as a character similar to Mr. Outergod, but less of a pansy.  Similar in that, he won't physically take part in the rp except when death is involved, but we can go into detail later.

Archived