The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

...Oh, and something a lot of people seem to be missing is that all the trees are absolutely enormous, able to tower over giant mecha and thick enough to make it hard to stab them, let alone chop them down or kill them, and trying to stop just even one would be really, really difficult. It's supposed to be the main danger (it was my main idea from the beginning of the Sphere Forest arc), meaning it's not something you're meant to be able to fight against for very long, and I only added the sun-flammable-thing as an afterthought.

Perhaps I should've gone into detail more on that, but oh well, it's a little late. Just note this when you make your next posts, and I'll keep it in mind for Arc 4~ no spheres and more defined monsters (like in Arcs 1&2), as well as better maps and a more in-depth explanation.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Oh, and something a lot of people seem to be missing is that all the trees are absolutely enormous, able to tower over giant mecha and thick enough to make it hard to stab them, let alone chop them down or kill them, and trying to stop just even one would be really, really difficult. It's supposed to be the main danger (it was my main idea from the beginning of the Sphere Forest arc), meaning it's not something you're meant to be able to fight against for very long, and I only added the sun-flammable-thing as an afterthought.

Perhaps I should've gone into detail more on that, but oh well, it's a little late. Just note this when you make your next posts, and I'll keep it in mind for Arc 4~ no spheres and more defined monsters (like in Arcs 1&2), as well as better maps and a more in-depth explanation.

Then why have all of these threats on the surface of the world, like the explosive atmosphere and the killer trees?

Bear in mind that Preds is a pretty adept flier, and he's got a nice fire stream which in tandem with the atmosphere should in theory have no problem burning them down. Or at least burning off any lunging branches for a wide enough gap in the canopy to escape into the sky.

Unless I missed anything.

So we all have no choice but to go tumbling down the rabbit hole, right?

Alice in Wonderland jokes aside, how deep should one dig before they hit the first inner layer if they start digging in around B Night sector? And I am still quite unsure about the nature and the actual positioning of the Dark Signer's flame. Did it isolate each individual sectors or did it still allow travel inside the affected sectors?

Then why have all of these threats on the surface of the world, like the explosive atmosphere and the killer trees?

So you can get down to that core, open up the path to the Key of Origin, and save everyone, of course. Not that any of you'll make it out alive.

@Junko: About a mile~

So we all have no choice but to go tumbling down the rabbit hole, right?

Alice in Wonderland jokes aside, how deep should one dig before they hit the first inner layer if they start digging in around B Night sector? And I am still quite unsure about the nature and the actual positioning of the Dark Signer's flame. Did it isolate each individual sectors or did it still allow travel inside the affected sectors?

The flames have trapped B3, B4, B5, C3, C4, C5, D3, D4, and D5 in one big area. I'll accept Arthuria passing through because, as a Counter Guardian, he's probably able to move past the flames. As long Tenshi and Kazuya are inside the area the flames covered, the flames are not going to get in the way of them making it to C4.

Yay! Time for more German!

Otto's German Phrases:

"Ich werde derjenige sein, mit diesem aktuellen befassen." - Roughly translates to "I will be the one to deal with this cur." A proclamation pertaining to the new Dark Signer.

Uru, Gebunden Göttin der Täuschung und Verrat, ich auf Ihre Strom aufrufen, um die Schrecken der Nacht zu verteidigen und zu kämpfen für die Schatten für Sie da!" - Roughly translates to "Uru, bound goddess of deceit and betrayal, I call upon your power to defend the terrors of the night, and fight for the shadows you serve!" Summoning chant.

"Zigarette?" - "Cigarette?" Obvious meaning.

"Meine Entschuldigung. Wo sind meine Manieren?" - "My apologies. Where are my manners?" Obvious meaning.

How do I shot web we get down from the surface to begin with?

Was...was that a DominicFear reference? From the laser collection?

EDIT: Also, do you read tower of god by any chance?

Okay, how many more people need to start fires before the whole crust of the periphery is blown to hell?

I thought the trees are resistant to fire? Or did I make that up?

Ahhhhh

Due to certain IRL circumstances, I will most likely be unable to post for a good chunk of time.

Could you assume that Cerebrum perhaps phased through the general stuff and is now on whatever first inside layer?

I'll make my post when I can (to be honest, I don't know. Maybe Friday/Saturday/Sunday?)

Ahhhhh

Due to certain IRL circumstances, I will most likely be unable to post for a good chunk of time.

Could you assume that Cerebrum perhaps phased through the general stuff and is now on whatever first inside layer?

I'll make my post when I can. No promises.

Fix'd.

Anyway, all of this is really giving me a headache. I'll just have my characters follow suit with probably Roxas' characters because I do not understand how this works. The map representing the layers only tell us so much. I'm sorry, but I'm just going to have to play Follow the Leader with somebody so I can advance without any problems.

No wonder I hated Geometry. Ugh.

Alright! The Inch of Will is whole again, and is ready to get the hell inside of this planet!

Where is the nearest hole?

The Inch of Will should be right above it.

Anyway, almost done with everything on the Day side. Just need to work on the Night side, and then I'll post.

EDIT: Well then, did not expect Mugino to post. Alright, I'll get to work on the status update, then.

The Inch of Will should be right above it.

Anyway, almost done with everything on the Day side. Just need to work on the Night side, and then I'll post.

EDIT: Well then, did not expect Mugino to post. Alright, I'll get to work on the status update, then.

Why are people suddenly calling me that.

Archived