The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, looks like the Bleach Universe is removed from existence, right? Unless, Byakuya still lives?

Quiet please.

Also, Alex may have a massive flip-out later over Ken and Yachi's deaths.

Why?  They never associated.

Sora was pretty much Kenpachi and Yachiru's only other friend when they joined the Counter Corps, so he's definitely going to hate the Joker. Now that is a battle I want to see happen.

Suicide is no fun.  But at least the concept is good.

I am now upset that MachGaoGamon is not Skull Greymon.

Please.

He's a bit of a bleeding heart. He sometimes cares a bit too much. :-\  Okay, so "flip out" may be a bit of an excessive term; he'll feel empathetic, at the very least.

Also, love your new display name =3

That's. . .touching.  

Also, <3 ty.

Well, looks like the Bleach Universe is removed from existence, right? Unless, Byakuya still lives?

Not really, since this particular version of Bleach is tied to the universe Sora is from, so Sora is technically fighting for Bleach.

Suicide is no fun.  But at least the concept is good.

Like I said, I got a plan.

I am now upset that MachGaoGamon is not Skull Greymon.

Please.

The closest you'd get to me ever using SkullGreymon is if I was using Megidramon.

Butler has a bankai lol so bleach could live on in that aspect.

Behave yourself.

Or Ed could die and come back as a Soul Reaper.

Just sayin'.

I wouldn't mind this if he was linked to the Bleach world (this one in particular) in some way.

Not sure if I should post with Sora or wait for Lyon and/or Ed.

I was trying to set it up so that the general agreement was that you guys needed to work together in some sort of big attack or giving Sora master form or some other good guy BS they do to defeat powerful enemies. You know the stuff I'm talking about.

Well' date=' looks like the Bleach Universe is removed from existence, right? Unless, Byakuya still lives?[/quote']

Oh, I actually have an Arc 3 application that might change that.

Well' date=' I can't speak for Jeanne and Matthew, but yeah, I want Arthur and Eria to survive this arc. Besides, they know Dorian's name, Matthew has betrayed the Divine, and Eria is back to her original self, but with a power boost. I think this battle accomplished a number of things.[/quote']

Matthew might be able to die. However: Silver has been killed, Kiotso is marked for death, and Nero is...well...else-wear. By the end of this Arc, I might not have any characters left.

Next post...Birth of a Kishin

Edit: I think I wanna switch the Bankai I stole from the vault. Time for maximum brokeness jk but it will be fun lol

So in the next status update, should I still refer to Butlerok, or will the result be something new?

It better not be Ichigo, I'll wring your neck if that's the case.

Pretty sure Ichigo is dead, so either Kenpachi was mistaken, Emiya saved him, or it's a different Ichigo.

Archived