The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Now, let's see if a goddess of light and warmth can melt down the ice surrounding BWG's heart before anyone else steps into the portal.

Funny how you gave BWG a hug when MGG is the with a parasite about to go ballistic. And it's didn't even matter if a Digimon is near the portal. However Itsu would be a pretty good candidate or LERNA

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how you gave BWG a hug when MGG is the with a parasite about to go ballistic. And it's didn't even matter if a Digimon is near the portal. However Itsu would be a pretty good candidate or LERNA

That's the intent. Itsu wants to talk to LERNA.

But what's wrong with making a new friend while you're at it?

No, it's probably someone you created in a Bleach roleplay or something. Either that or Toshiro, I guess.

Ahem…

So, on the one hand, I got what looks like a self-insert fanfic where Arthur is my author avatar, attempting to woo mai waifu Eria. Meanwhile, MachGaogamon and Sora have turned to the dark side.

Cool thing about Itsu. As a sun goddess, she not only has power over light, heat, and flames, but can also divert a microscopic morsel of her own star's fusion reactions to utilize as a blast of raw energy. For instance, due to her indestructibility, a relatively miniscule blast can simply knock her off to one side if she needs to sidestep something, or get somewhere very quickly.

BTW, where's Caledfwlch?

Well, with the Dorian battle over with, Matthew just needs to clear things up with Eria, Arthur, and Jeanne, and then the rest of the JEAM can head to the pyramid, although poor Lucario is still stuck in the sandstorm, so who knows if Jeanne will be able to become his master.

This Kiotso battle definitely needs to have kind of a conclusion, though. By the way, Decibel, Anti Form Sora is who I plan to use against the Renegade Joker. Of course, this means that Yachiru is now a perfect example of Women in Refrigerators, but whatever.

Can you give me a summary of powers and stuff of Anti-Sora?

EDIT: Wiki says no magic, 50% more damage taken, but is relatively quicker, can evade better, stun and some damage for attacks, but attacks seem pretty weak. All in all, this seems sort of disappointing for a match against the Joker, especially in his current state.

By the way, Kingdom, Arthur and Lucario never actually saw each other, so Arthur would only assume that it's a Pokémon.

Can you give me a summary of powers and stuff of Anti-Sora?

EDIT: Wiki says no magic, 50% more damage taken, but is relatively quicker, can evade better, stun and some damage for attacks, but attacks seem pretty weak. All in all, this seems sort of disappointing for a match against the Joker, especially in his current state.

Keep in mind that it's been five or six years since Sora has gotten Anti Form, and he's armored, so even if he has lower defense, he's still pretty tough. Not to mention that Anti Form usually activates by accident, but given the rage Sora is feeling, the darkness has been amplified, so Anti Form shouldn't have as many drawbacks. Not to mention he'd have a better resistance against the Joker's vector manipulation.

I'm gonna assume I have the go-ahead for Ed turned Soul Reaper (but no Zanpakuto because that's just plain cheating now, isn't it?)

It's ultimately your character, but I think turning him into a Soul Reaper would be weird, because unless I'm mistaken, the roleplay your character is from has no connection to Bleach.

He's not gonna be a permanent Soul Reaper this time around.. He's going to be a special circumstance, like Ichigo, but different. It's a one time thing because as soon as this RP is over, it's back to the Soul Society for good.

I was thinking about killing Ed off, so might as well do it with a bang.

Could you just give me this information stuff perhaps?

Like as in easily outclassed/outclassed/outclassed a bit/about equal/(reverse direction) as compared to the Joker in his awakened state at the moment? (Besides question 1/12 obviously)

1. What is Sora's composition? Still flesh, some weird darkness, mix, etc? Something that could be affected by vector manipulation?

2. What is his durability level?

3. What is his attack output level?

4. What is his speed?

5. What is his reaction speed?

6. What is his stability (prone to raging/prone to being careful)?

7. What is his evasion (just keeping it separate for some more clarity)?

8. Range?

9. What is his stamina?

10. Intelligence?

11. Any changes to equipment?

12. Weaknesses?

[spoiler=Character Summary of RJ using above]1. Fully human, but spirit/etc is not fully himself, divine entity inside.

2. Can take a blow that would vaporize Eurasia without using any shields, using shields would make him probably undefeatable except Emiya, and perhaps Isamy/LERNA

3. 4.3 gigatons, 1.3 petatons if he takes a couple of minutes to use the energy of Earth's rotational spin

4. Somewhere around Mach 23+

5. Look above.

6. Very stable. Alien entity which is not much affected by emotions, just calculates things and does as needed inhabiting body atm.

7. Look at 4.

8. Thousands of km using projectiles. 100m in immediate area (wings)

9. Can take severe injuries and still fight

10. A genius, even more so with Awakening, entity does all calculations for him at blinding speed, not having to rely on his own brain

11. No equipment used besides wrist blades, which are not necessary now, from power level

12. Top tier attacks that would need to be on par with at least an angel to pierce through to actually cause harm of a meaningful level. It is not an assured victory, as he could manipulate it, given time, and that would match his level at the moment, but it increases the odds.

Just one thing.

His fabric of his coat or whatnot wouldn't have gotten onto either one, as strangling them barehanded, or getting stabbed, wouldn't leave a strip of cloth. Also, there was no ripping at any point of the battle, and at the end, he wasn't even touching them, his near telekinetic level vector manipulation killed them while he played with his fingers.

Sorry, was doing some homework, and I tend to read the IC thread before the OOC thread, so I can't respond to Decibel's quiz yet, but Shotaro, I should point out that Sora attracted a lot of the rest with Magnera, protected the trio with Aerora, and deflected the rest with Reflera. Then again, even Sora got affected by it, but he still used Cura.

Ah well, I'll just assume that more ice got to him.

Ah, the only thing I mentioned affecting Ed and Lyon was Cura.

Now, to answer the quiz.

1. I spoke with Merciful before making Sora turn into Anti Form, so here's what he had to say: "While Anti-Sora isn't made of dark matter, the vectors of darkness that compose his body are inherently far more complex than the normal stuff that compose the Master and Final Forms. At the very least, he won't be thrown around too quickly."

2. Sora is still ultimately human, but the armor is enchanted to protect him from outside forces, so I'll say the armor makes him immune to vector manipulation. As evidenced in the final battles in Kingdom Hearts II, Sora could survive a punch from a mecha. Furthermore, he has the Cyclone Command Style active, and for the purposes of this roleplay, it's effectively as strong as an "Aeroja" spell, meaning that it's four times as powerful as the Aerora spells he's been using so far.

3. Sora lacks his Keyblade, so his hands have been morphed into claws. What he lacks in raw power he makes up for with raw ferocity. With the full force of his power, he could crumble a skysrcaper with a single punch.

4. Probably as fast a cheetah.

5. He basically has spider-sense, so he could dodge an attack at the last second regularly.

6. As I've said, Anti Form is ruthless, so he thinks less about whether or not to be careful and more about how cruelly he could kill his opponent. This form was activated by Sora's rage, so if you want to know his secret, he's always angry.

7. He could avoid something the instant he notices it.

8. Dark tendrils surround his hands, each one being about twice as long as the average Keyblade. He's short to medium range, rather than long range.

9. He'll ignore any injuries he sustains for the duration of Anti Form.

10. He's supposed to be a mindless rage monster.

11. Cannot use his Keyblades, but dark tendrils form wherever he wishes.

12. Light-based magic.

So to sum it up, immune to vector manipulation from armor, actual body hard to manipulate. Mindless rage darkness machine. Slow in plain movement, sort of weak (relatively), fast reactions, can be durable. So the best way to attack him otherwise would be shield, and enhancing self rather than trying to manipulate Sora with it, besides vector kicks and all? Like brute force or sheer speed? Alright. Thanks. My character doesn't have light spells in himself, but could plasma spears or similar count? Or concentrated rays of sun? The Joker's advantages here seem to be brute force/speed, vector enhancements or attacks without direct manipulation or enemy, and intelligence? How would his defenses/evasion stand up to an omnidirectional attack of dark matter (fictional kind) at Mach 23 or faster, in a theoretical scenario?

Edit: I just thought of something. Even if he can't directly target Sora, he'd just use the surroundings. Like send the ground flying up, or crush the ground together, instead of like busting the armor or trying to shut down Sora's body. If he wanted, he could just increase the gravity around Sora to like tons per cubic inch. Or is the armor like the Imagine Breaker?

Archived