The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine with me. I was just keeping the name out of respect for you and Kenpachi, but I've been thinking of changing it to Team Sora.

Team Silver should also get renamed, but I don't know about "Team MachGaogamon", especially considering his current situation. I'll just keep it as "Team Silver" for now, but they'll soon be integrated into Team Magical Gumball Surprise.

I could imagine a background for Jeriii.

"So, what was it like taking part in this?" "Oh, it was sooo much fun I tell ya. MachGaogamon and BlackWarGreymon were such good sports, as well as the others. It was also a tonne of fun being such an antagonistic force; all that screaming and threatening, it's a very good release to be perfectly honest."

Foster's a British ex-Shakesperean actor who's resentful about being reduced to an action role in an ensemble production, and hates every second of it, causing backstage drama.

Itsu's the latest actress to be playing the role of Itsu, and is still rather shy about filling such big shoes, being rather timid, shy, and humble.

Melvin's a rather reasonable guy who does insane characters as a character actor, mainly as a voice actor, and this is first big on-screen role.

Judaihime is a method actress who spent months at a renn fair getting into a princess mentality.

Yubel is CGI, and her voice actress is also her mo-cap actress. She's a show-biz vet and has done this stuff for years.

So Kenpachi, you were killed off unexpectedly in play.  What did it take for you to accept it?  "Oh well I'm a death god.  Death is nothing new.  I've already accepted that.  Hardest part was seeing Yachiru die.  That Joker.  He was something else I tell ya'.  But the experience.  The experience is what let's us grow.  Whether it be as good guys or bad guys.  *clattering in backgroud*  Eh?  YACHIRU THAT'S FOR THE CAMERA CREW."  "But I like candy, and cake, and chocolate!"  "Don't make me take off this eye patch!"  "Stuff it old timer.  You can't catch me!"  *building erupts in flames. cut to next interview*

*cuts to Itsu controlling the blaze from the previous interview*

Miss Fudo. The Role-Playing Section has been dying to know where you have been since you retired from Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker, and why you have come out of retirement to rejoin this crossover.

"Just a second, hon. I've still got this fire to put out...And there."

*Itsu dusts off her hands, and quickly makes herself presentable*

"There we go. Now, what were you saying?"

Your friends on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker have been wondering where you have retired to.

*Itsu blushes slightly*

"Well...I've been here and there...I got an image update..."

Because a source tells me that you have been spotted on a less...kid-friendly...roleplaying site. I believe it's called F-

*Itsu's eyes are both glowing gold, her expression one of anger, and tendrils of flame are surrounding the cameraman*

"You really don't want to finish that word."

Yes ma'am...Have a good day, ma'am...

*As the flames go away, the camera is lowered and shuts off, cutting to the next interview*

"So Professor Frankram, ~moe~, aside from your character's obsession with it, what do you think?" "Well, I must say that I did have to study up on it quite a fair bit to fit this role, and i must say it really is something else entirely. I was a major in magical studies and physics in college, but ~moe~ is really some other kind of science all together. Though, I won't lie when, *looks around, before hiding a wry grin*, when I say that I may have a bit of a maid fetish. It's such a cute look y'know?"

Archived