The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

And what about you, Miss Isamy? You haven't given much screentime at all this arc, so I imagine it must be frustrating for you.

"Actually, I'm sort of used to it. Up until now, I've only been playing behind-the-scene roles, manipulating events in the background and sending servants into other roleplays, so it's interesting to finally get to play the main antagonist for once. In fact, it's a pretty big leap. I was also the antagonist in a certain story, but didn't appear until the second-to-last chapter. But I have to admit, I wasn't expecting to be turned into an incompetent leader who frequently makes mistakes and has to rely on her own servant for plans! I mean, seriously?! Father would be disappointed."

Sounds pretty bad.

"I think it's because there was supposed to be this weird romance element between me and another Divine member. But then it was dropped, though for some I retained my 'tsundere' qualities. Hopefully, it'll disappear by the third arc."

So what do you think about the roleplay so far?

"It's alright, I guess, but trust me, what I'm really excited for is Arc 3. That's because I finally get to go out on the main field with the rest of the Divine and show off my true power! Then, at the end of it, there's supposed to be some kind of extremely huge plot twist regarding Emiya...but the creator isn't telling."

Oh yeah, in your abilities section, it says here that your Time Sense enables you to remember even retcons and Out-of-Character interactions. Would that include this, by any chance?

"Yes. I will carry the knowledge of this interview into the I.C. roleplay. The next time I appear, I'll reference you just because I can."

...How does that even work?

*Isamy exits*

For some reason, I always think that Isamy should be played by an inexperienced actor from Disney.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason, I always think that Isamy should be played by an inexperienced actor from Disney.

Wait...if I think Itsu should be played by an inexperienced actress, and you think Isamy should be the same...

What if Isamy and Itsu are played by the same person?!?

Also, I have a question regarding LERNA.

If she were to copy Itsu's powers, does that mean she also gains a link to Solace, Itsu's star, and can therefore draw upon its energy?

Well that's… an interesting thing about the Keyblade.

They have a special bond Roxas, one that Sora and his keyblade will never understand. Don't be jealous.

Make him talk about his awesome powers, how he has the highest kill count, and what he thinks of his IC character?

Not true, technically it's Past Isamy, by killing everyone who was left in the Shadow Realm.

They have a special bond Roxas, one that Sora and his keyblade will never understand. Don't be jealous.

Not true, technically it's Past Isamy, by killing everyone who was left in the Shadow Realm.

Highest count by not manipulating a dimension/by actually fighting.

So Dorian and Butler how was it working with some of the most famous characters in media history. 

Who you tellin'? I mean Kenpachi, BlackWarGreymon, Ragnarok, EMIYA, and the list goes on. It has been such a wonderful experience. Frankly its just flattering that we were even able to be a part of this. When you think about it we're both from Hearts of Darkness...a failed project. And to be reborn in this capacity is simply humbling and flattering at the same time. I mean you have respect the craftsmanship that goes in to something like this is. I'm having so much fun as it is now and its only Arc 2. Wait till you see the shenanigans both sides are going to pull out in Arc 3.

Butler how was it getting up close and personal with Demon Sword? How close did the scenes actually require you to be?

*Ragnarok pops out the back of Butler's neck* That wasn't fake! We really did fuse together! So you...Yes And the kishin piece Yes but how? Simple. Not to spoil anything, but the literary piece that Ragnarok comes from has finished. So he was free to work. Crona was very nice in giving up his weapon for this production. The me loosing my senses thing was just acting. Something to for the fans if you will. Yeah its totally awesome to be working again. Mr. Stiffy here is growing on me, or you could say I'm growing on him HAHAHAHA. And this is what we deal with on set all day. 

So how do you like being called Bob?

Well it sounded funny so I rolled with it. Honestly I thought I was brought in to simply be the bad "digimon" counterpart to MachGaoGamon, but its become so much more than that so quickly. I can honestly say I'm looking forward to how this continues.

Also, I have a question regarding LERNA.

If she were to copy Itsu's powers, does that mean she also gains a link to Solace, Itsu's star, and can therefore draw upon its energy?

Probably so, although I'd need Admiral's confirmation on that.

Oh yeah, and Roxas, don't suppose I can get another status update before I make my next post? ^_^; ...Why do I get the feeling that I'm being a rather incompetent host here?

"I think it's because there was supposed to be this weird romance element between me and another Divine member. But then it was dropped, though for some I retained my 'tsundere' qualities. Hopefully, it'll disappear by the third arc."

Details, now.

Oh yeah, and Roxas, don't suppose I can get another status update before I make my next post? ^_^;

I posted one yesterday, but I'll see if I can get one out later today if you need a more current one.

OH. I didn't notice that. It's alright, I don't think another status update would be necessary. It's accurate enough, and seems like people haven't really moved from their positions yet. Although, everyone else should be heading to F5 soon enough, which'll be emptying once more people have a reason to go into the portal.

Why would anyone want to go into the portal again? To get the artifact back...maybe?

Yeah. But I'm going to give you another reason in my next post.

@Roxas: I think that LERNA's world will need a map as well, but it's not going to be as large as the Desert Seth. Also, LERNA's body will take up at least six panels. To put it into perspective, her tail alone is about as large as a football field, though Admiral hasn't really specificed her total height or mass. I'm going to guess that she's as large as a stadium.

Hey, Kazuto, before I post as Jeanne+Lucario, can Lucario "Aura Sense" everyone that's within Tsunagai's perception area, or is this like a (semi-)completely cut-off area?

His perception is merely another plane of existence combined with his last known location. Lucario can try, but you should flip a coin. Heads, and Lucario can sense it; tails, and Lucario can't. Sound fair?

His perception is merely another plane of existence combined with his last known location. Lucario can try, but you should flip a coin. Heads, and Lucario can sense it; tails, and Lucario can't. Sound fair?

Think I'll try a d20 for this: anything between 11 and 20 is a successful spot check, with 20 being the traditional Crit....

EDIT: Result was 15

Whew. I'm about to post the longest post so far in this RP, but I think I should wait until Page 26 is over and done with. Then I'll be able to post it at the top of Page 27. It's pretty long, and more or less initiates the boss battle with LERNA.

So if you're planning on having any subplots or battles outside of it, you may want to put that on hold for now, since after my next post, it won't be a good idea to stay inside of the Desert Seth.

Archived