Sugar Cube Corner - Bronies of YCM

Shradow

>#4 Celest and Luna say they are Guardians and not rulers
This is an in-joke, in the sense that Celest being a "Princess" makes her seem more innocent, whare as if she were a queen(which would be more accurate, given her role), she would seem more like more of an authority/commanding figure.

>#14 Melvin the Manticore
Name confirmed for:
640px-Manticore_intimidating_roar_S01E02

>#21 Zebras are bound to rhymes
This is racist, but it's lighthearted.

I'll comment on the others later.
Also, I'll just leave this here:
532.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The manticore from the pilot already has a figure released with the name "Manny Roar"

I did not know that.

>#4 Celest and Luna say they are Guardians and not rulers
This is an in-joke, in the sense that Celest being a "Princess" makes her seem more innocent, where as if she were a queen(which would be more accurate, given her role), she would seem more like more of an authority/commanding figure.

Yeah I never minded that they never took the title "queen" because so many fans explained it well enough as, "they did it so they can make the royal houses of old feel like they haven't lost any authority".

>#21 Zebras are bound to rhymes
This is racist, but it's lighthearted.

fc,550x550,asphalt.u1.jpg

Also, I'll just leave this here:

DAS PICTURE

Okay Pinkie PIe being meda as f*ck! Speaking of being meda I was going to save this for later but . . . oh well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQnQTWCFZ_8

So I work at a restaurant in a mall, and there's a Build-A-Bear Workshop not far down from it. It's kinda fun glancing in and seeing how the MLP stuff has progressed there. First it was just alicorn Twilight and Spike, then they added all of the Mane 6 and MLP had its own little section in the store. Today I saw they had a Trixie out front, so I guess she's a new addition.

So I work at a restaurant in a mall, and there's a Build-A-Bear Workshop not far down from it. It's kinda fun glancing in and seeing how the MLP stuff has progressed there. First it was just alicorn Twilight and Spike, then they added all of the Mane 6 and MLP had its own little section in the store. Today I saw they had a Trixie out front, so I guess she's a new addition.

You know I never understood the reason why people like Trixie so much. Is it just because she's kind of the anti-Twilight?

I keep deciding that a certain day will be the day I finish S4 when I get home, but I always forget by the time I get home. TT^TT

If I were you I'd wait until the official date for Equestria Girls 2 is announced and then marathon the fourth season until that date.

On another topic could you guys imagine how different Equestria would be if Twilight never became a princess?

Sh*t would go to Tartarus is what would happen (O_o)

Blueblood would have taken care of everything when the princesses were missing during the Everfree crisis.

That simpering fool!? I'd be willing to bet he'd be hiding under his bed!

But, uh, what do you mean "the Everfree Crisis?" You mean when the Everfree Forest attacked?

You do know that by making it so that Twilight never became a Princess you are affecting things from even before the beginning of the series, right?

I seriously want the Spike from it.
Dunno' what I'd do with the Twilight, though.

Been a few days or something since I posted here.
[spoiler=So this bar in France...]
The "Le" made everyone skeptical, but yes, it's in France.
6be.png[/spoiler]
And speaking of Spike
9ff.png
I'm curious, as to if the Mane-Iac's, well, mane, is like rubber or something. If it's pure plastic, then it's just going to end up being idiotically easy to potentially break off. Either way, that Spike Hum Drum figure.....
And don't say something like "Hasbro would never make something easily broken"; Beast Wars Gold Plastic says hi. Construct Bots say hi. etc.

Oh, and someone found this:
7e2.png

EDIT: Mane-Iac package doesn't say Humd Drum. FFS Hasbro.

I seriously want the Spike from it.
Dunno' what I'd do with the Twilight, though.

Spike is one of the few I don't have . . . okay so I saw a large plush Trixie today so I don't have her (a little disappointed she didn't have her cape of hat) so there is that too.

Been a few days or something since I posted here.
[spoiler=So this bar in France...]
The "Le" made everyone skeptical, but yes, it's in France.
6be.png[/spoiler]

HA! HAHAHAHA (XD)

Oh God I can imagine how bad the phrase "So I had a Rainbow Dash and it was good" can be taken (XDDD)

Oh, and someone found this:
7e2.png

*coughbookcough*

Is this . . . is this a real ad or something!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQv_pRJYFY4

I am considering learning to animate. I'd like to ponify the intros of Sailor Moon Crystal and Saint Seiya Omega.

Well considering all of MLP is done on Adobe Flash I've heard it is just time consuming, but not difficult. I'm seriously considering finishing the animatric for the video I put up even though I one.) don't have Adobe Flash and 2.) have little to no drawing or animating skills.

Archived