• Mamoswine
  • Braviary
  • Weavile
  • Glalie
  • Skuntank
  • Leavanny
  • Unfezant
  • Articuno[/spoiler]

I have the means to obtain all of the Pokemon but if anyone can trade me any up to Blitzle that would be great because I don't want to have to hatch so many eggs ://

It's not that hard. Now training that Larvesta was hard. You can effectively get all your breeding done in like, an hour

Sighs, it irks me that it takes 4 days to grow the final berries, and the turnout is so damn low. You only ever get 2-4 berries after all that effort and waiting

It will probably take me a few hours because I lack effort and a decent working ethic. 

*pampering my new Jolteon* After getting a solid Vaporeon, I switched to breeding Timid Natures, deliberately choosing not to pass the Hidden Ability because Volt Absorb >>>>> Quick Feet. The very first egg of the Timid batch was a perfect IV Eevee, the first one I've gotten. This was very obviously a destined Jolteon.

Using chain fishing and the Pokeradar, I'm going to see how many of my Pokemon I can recatch in shiny form.

Also, anyone know anyone with a Friend Safari with Golurk?

A friend of mine has Golurk, Lampent and Phantumb. He was OK with adding Turtle once I asked him, so I suppose he would have no problem adding you.

There's been one thing that has annoyed me since… I think Gen 5: Learning new moves. If you just learn the new move, or just decline at the first prompt, there is no issue. But if you decline after you've checked which moves you can forget, it goes back to the first prompt again, which is incredibly annoying and time-consuming.

Archived