• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

World Wrestling Entertainment

I still remember when it was called World Wrestling Federation,

Sorry, anyway, it should be too long. If this series is loyal to it's viewers, there will be a half-naked big boobed hottie waiting to stir things up. Think about it. Yuya would have his jaw drop, Kaiba 2.0 will be terrified and Yuzu will constantly bash Yuya's skull in to make him forget about her.

Sorry, anyway, it should be too long. If this series is loyal to it's viewers, there will be a half-naked big boobed hottie waiting to stir things up. Think about it. Yuya would have his jaw drop, Kaiba 2.0 will be terrified and Yuzu will constantly bash Yuya's skull in to make him forget about her.

wut

wut is dis

dis is not ygo

go away

If this series is loyal to it's viewers, there will be a half-naked big boobed hottie waiting to stir things up. Think about it. Yuya would have his jaw drop, Kaiba 2.0 will be terrified and Yuzu will constantly bash Yuya's skull in to make him forget about her.

Implying Yuya and Yuzu will have that kind of relationship.... I'd rather the romance be mutual or coming from him (for a change), or none. Whatever that contributes making Kotori 2.0 (a fairly useless cheerleader with a rather blatant crush for a main character that's somewhat of an idiot), and Yuma 2.0 for that matter.

Also, that situation kind of sounds like some gag manga with 'in your face' fan-service. I'm not against comedy moments in a show, but if you mean that as a recurring thing throughout the anime, or even half of a season, no.... just no.

And THIS is a character in a kids series? Look at those things. They're as big as Mai's.

Can't we just get mid-size boobs and be done with it?

GX girls all have the same big-boobed fair-shaped bodies except Blair (who is an elementary school student) and the old lady that sells cards. The manga makes it even more notorious... No excuse to want Arc V to be like that in that aspect.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kpe0v_yu-gi-oh-arc-v-preview-episode-1_shortfilms

^Short but it's new scenes. Also, there are new images here and there:
[spoiler=Yuya's dad (I think)]

xencco.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=I don't think these kids had appeared before]

e05xzm.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=I don't think it's necessarily to everyone's liking, but I sure am glad these are not CG]

adkh7q.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Hippo greeting]

24zexdl.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Odd-Eyes. Btw, we also get to see how the stats will look like during duels this gen]

20ffho7.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=So far I like what I see of Yuzu, but only time will tell]

2ch2hdg.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Yuya actually changes costumes]

os99v9.png

[/spoiler]

Having been of limited interest in Arc-V so far, just seen the show debuted today.

Had a look at Youtube at the opening credits and... I really don't think I'm going to be able to bear these Entermate monsters. It all looks a bit too cutesy and silly for my liking. Might give it a go if the reviews here are positive, not sure my computer will take videos at the moment too well.

Also lol at the blurb on YGO Wikia about the ep:

Although Yuya excitedly fends off Ishijima's attacks in their Action Duel, he's eventually pushed into a corner. At that moment, a dazzling light shines from Yuya's Pendant!

Hang on, this seems a bit familiar...

Archived