Right. I liked Divine because was the right kind of despicable. He was evil without being obnoxious. He was more of an enemy of Aki's than Misty was. Like you said, it's weird for him to have defeated without a duel, and if anything, Aki should have been the one to duel him. While Misty did need to avenge her brother, it would have been better for Aki's character development if she overcame Divine's control over her without needing Yusei to help her. In fact, why not have Aki and Misty team up in a 2-on-1 duel against Divine, and then they have their duel? Either that or Divine defeats Misty in that duel, and that leads Aki to finally defeating Divine?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple, Misty was a dark signer at the time. Even if they could her Earthbound Immortal would control Misty like Boomer and Carly's did respectively. More tio the ppoint you wonder if other characters from yugioh past will make an appearance, at least once. Maybe we'll see an older version of Yuma give Yuya a card for luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, inspiration just struck me.
You know how Odd-Eyes Dragon looks nothing like the monster we see him riding on in the latest poster?
I think Odd-Eyes is just a base form, and has different evolutions based on different Summoning types: a Nomi, a Fusion, a Ritual, a Synchro, and an Xyz.

Guys, inspiration just struck me.
You know how Odd-Eyes Dragon looks nothing like the monster we see him riding on in the latest poster?
I think Odd-Eyes is just a base form, and has different evolutions based on different Summoning types: a Nomi, a Fusion, a Ritual, a Synchro, and an Xyz.

... It was already established the monster on the poster is most likely an odd-eyes upgrade by the very site people are posting the pic from

Here's a new character: Shiunin Sora

229px-ShiuninSora.png

Interested in the Pendulum Summon Yuya does in his Duels, this mysterious boy decides to become his apprentice. He's so cute that everyone falls madly in love with him!

Do you guys think he's adorable/cute?

His name is Sora and he sounds gay as hell

Seems fitting

he makes everyone fall in love with him

>implies guys too

totes sora

and he was a baka and this guy looks like a baka 

I miss our Sora D=

With all the name-changes going on I lost track of him. He's no longer in the forum? o.O"

Here we go again.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE A DUDE?!"

-Ryu, Shaman King.

*Fixed

Description kinda sounds as if Yuya was the only Pendulum Summon guy and so it was an intriguing thing. Sort of like Bastion studying Jaden's HERO deck back in GX.

I hope they don't keep up with the girly boys in here... every gen seems to get more of those...

Guys!
It was confirmed that Pendulum Summoning uses all of the past forms of Summoning as well!

Wait what? where? Link?
Xyzs and Synchros in the same anime?

Tribute/Ritual/Fusion Summons being more than one-in-each-series moments and potentially recurring enough?

That'd be awesome if it was true.

Archived