Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Phantom Roxas

I also doubt they would patch X/Y because it makes little sense in hiding Lati@site, but not include the mega stones, AND OR/AS is coming out a year later. Why would they knowingly leave out content they would have to patch in a years time?

I mean, you could easily turn that question and ask why Latios or Latias were given mega evolutions without mega stones. A patch on XY would have to happen either way to allow for new megas in those games, whether they put stuff in post story, or if they change the story, or if it's a new story.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, you could easily turn that question and ask why Latios or Latias were given mega evolutions without mega stones. A patch on XY would have to happen either way to allow for new megas in those games, whether they put stuff in post story, or if they change the story, or if it's a new story.

Good point. I just dont see them doing it is all.

The ONLY problem they will have to work around is local play– something consoles (which have been doing this throughout last gen) never had to worry about. They could make it so that you can't connect locally to a game that has the update, or, god willing, somehow manage to let one copy of XY download the new data from another copy (that would be so weird, but also, totally hilariously great) 

That was my point ffs.

And your second solution is even the same as mine...

I was responding to the collective conversation. Calm down.

jeez

I am calm, I'm just irritated by the fact that the first post (which happens to be mine) in that collective is similar to yours.

Just a real big peeve of mine when that kinda stuff happens. Nothing against you.

I am calm, I'm just irritated by the fact that the first post (which happens to be mine) in that collective is similar to yours.

Just a real big peeve of mine when that kinda stuff happens. Nothing against you.

suggestion: don't say "for f***s sake" when you're calm. that's not the context "for f***s sake" is used in.

Anyway: anyone else have ideas for how gen 3 things can be recreated with new stuff for the 3DS or gen 6 besides secret base streetpass?

I remember back when all my friends at school had this, and we found out that if you link with each other your secret base shows up in each other's world, so we all created a little neighborhood of secret bases in that little area north of Rustboro and linked with each other over and over again until we were all in each other's games.

Ah, wonderful times~

I can do that again now! Assuming they bring back the secret bases (They'd be fools not to...)

Please please please keep Poké-Amie. They probably won't, though…

suggestion: don't say "for f***s sake" when you're calm. that's not the context "for f***s sake" is used in.

Anyway: anyone else have ideas for how gen 3 things can be recreated with new stuff for the 3DS or gen 6 besides secret base streetpass?

The contests could be really interesting.

Because Mega Aggron exsists and Steven has an Aggron I feel that might be enough to justify no mega Metagross. . . However,being the psuedo-legendary (right?) That he is, and other psuedo-legends like Garchomp and Tyranitar receiving Megas.. maybe. So i'd say its going to be hit or miss until we receive conformation on it.

I'll be looking forward to the revamped E4. Dusknoirs on Phoebe, Abombasnow on Glacia, (or what ever her name was)

Please please please keep Poké-Amie. They probably won't, though…

I think they'll keep amie, and using amie can benefit you in contests.

Because Mega Aggron exsists and Steven has an Aggron I feel that might be enough to justify no mega Metagross.

I can say the same thing about Wallace and Mega Gyarados, which might be enough to justify no mega Milotic

...If they remove Amie, how do you get Sylveon?

Oh, right, forgot about. Hooray for Poké-amie in the hoenn remakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOAfz0H4f00

Relevant post. Dem trumpets!

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KIL- I don't like that song.

This is obviously fake. It takes them at least a year or 2 to put out a new game just look at RSE and FRLG. Also look at the dates between DPPt and HGSS. I really like the case covering though.

Fake? It was announced by the Pokemon Company for f***'s sake. Last I checked it isn't April 1st.

Also it's possible that they were already developing OR and AS before even announcing it.

This is obviously fake. It takes them at least a year or 2 to put out a new game just look at RSE and FRLG. Also look at the dates between DPPt and HGSS. I really like the case covering though.

lame attempt to troll is lame

either that or I'm just gonna keep laughing haaaaaa

I can't believe this is real. Why are they releasing a new game so early. It hasn't been a year yet. And it's being released internationally. This is so confusing.

Well then you are a bit too ignorant, hmm? They announce new games almost as soon as the previous one is released, because the develop them like puzzle pieces, not like staircases.

IDC about Amie, never enjoyed it. Super Training is something I for sure would like them to keep. Even in a specific building I'd be fine with.

As for potential gimmicky device, maybe an AR card to catch Pokemon in the real world?

I can't believe this is real. Why are they releasing a new game so early. It hasn't been a year yet. And it's being released internationally. This is so confusing.

It will have been over a year by the time they release it.

This isn't that confusing. Like at all.

Archived