Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Phantom Roxas

tumblr_n57t66mscx1t7b5k3o1_500.jpg

?????????

????????????????

IZZAT GROUQUAOGRE?

I'm leaning more on the lines of the silhouette being one of the Mega Latis, since it matches their body shape somewhat. But I might be wrong though.

@J-Max: Yeah, they are releasing this one quickly, considering X/Y have been out for less than a year now.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm leaning more on the lines of the silhouette being one of the Mega Latis, since it matches their body shape somewhat. But I might be wrong though.

Except you can see Rayquaza's head, Groudon's hands, and right beneath the pictures you can see Kyogre's tail.

What is even going on here?

It looks really awkward honestly, I'm worried about what they're doing with the Trio...

I feel the same, though I feel like that image's fake since it uses a lot of stock imagery.

I don't mind the idea of Rayquaza pulling a Kyurem, per se, but the thing with this trio is their body types are all incredibly different whereas Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem were all bipedal dragons.

I dunno man, Jap is weird. Who knows what the translation could end up as.

But, the image is indeed a fake, as confirmed by Smogon. (apparently. Couldn't find the exact link)

The concept of the fusion still excites me though. While it wouldn't really make sense, it'd sure be awesome.

I dunno man, Jap is weird. Who knows what the translation could end up as.

But, the image is indeed a fake, as confirmed by Smogon. (apparently. Couldn't find the exact link)

The concept of the fusion still excites me though. While it wouldn't really make sense, it'd sure be awesome.

Usually whatever is in the pokemon game name is translated directly to english considering HG was hatogorudo, black was burakku, etc

As another theory, instead of a prequel, anyone think this could be set in the distant future?

To do that we'll have to know when X and Y are set, because we know about every game before those. All we know about X and Y's time is "After B/W2, maybe"

To do that we'll have to know when X and Y are set, because we know about every game before those. All we know about X and Y's time is "After B/W2, maybe

Unless Looker is immortal it's set somewhere in the same time as the others.

Plus professor Oak's grandson is mentioned visiting recently. And since he's refered to as "Oak's grandson" I can assume Oak is still around too.

QuotePartyTime.exe

That means we get to change Ruby/Sapphire's clothes (I mean, Brendan/May, sorry) instead of having to deal with them in one outfit.

I mean as long as they actually give the male characters as many clothing options as the girl characters. Or if they let you wear whatever, like in Animal Crossing. But this, yes, this I leik.

Now I just want them to take a break and not release Gen VII a year from now.  IMO, it should be one Pokemon gen per console gen.

This remains my problem with BW. It seemed so weird to see it so soon, and they really didn't improve on the formula that much at all.

You sure this is real?

It's like you guys don't even look into it before asking an inane question.

I get the random new member asking this, but I find this coming from you strange.

Really? Seems par for the course to me.

But how would they incorporate Kyogre and Groudon into the stories without travelling 3000 years back in time?

Calling it. I want it.

IZZAT GROUQUAOGRE?

Go home. Collect $200.

What is even going on here?

itsafake

Ah well. I suppose we should keep in mind they literally JUST announced the game's existence. There probably won't be much information for a while yet.

Cocoro magazine is likely to change all that, which is what that "leak" is trying to imitate.

Considering it's in November we'll probably get updates pretty fast, I'm pretty sure it's like 5 months to OR/AS vs 9 months to X/Y. We'll probably see stuff at E3 or the Direct.

Dude E3's gonna be jumpin'. Really wish I could go.

Archived