Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Phantom Roxas

Funny you should mention that.

Well first off Ruby was the first Pokemon game I ever played, so I didnt even know Rayquaza existed until I stumbled upon him like everything else. But when I did find him, long after the E4 was defeated first...

I filled my party with eggs and just took on the E4 over and over again because Rayquaza was so gud. :P it was the most entertaining method I could think of to walk my eggs. XD

No, you couldn't catch Rayquaza until after the E4 in Ruby & Sapphire.

But they changed that in Emerald without lowering its level like they did for all following sequel games, and that's what I disliked.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, I hope you're both right. Battle Frontier is probably my favourite post pokemon league location out of all the games. 

Yeah, I enjoyed the Battle Frontier as well. It'd be nice to see the battle facilities in glorious 3D

Though, I liked the fact that you (or anyone else) didn't mention that Flame was essentially ninja'd

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but don't forget that both Kyogre and Groudon have an orb corresponding to them. Does anyone think that they will be used for more in these games?

I think it was mentioned in the last two pages, and I think that's definitely a possibility. I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it goes.

You can see through certain parts of Groundon and Kyogre in the cover arts, so it may be that the actual mega stones are inside the beasts while the orbs are the watch mega stones.

guys...something I noticed. People are saying Groudon and Kyogre are megas in the art.....but if you look at it, they DONT look different....just.....they aare glowing

EITHER

1. They are in the process of goin all mega evo

2. There is a new mechanic, or just a power up to them

3, Artistic value

guys...something I noticed. People are saying Groudon and Kyogre are megas in the art.....but if you look at it, they DONT look different....just.....they aare glowing

EITHER

1. They are in the process of goin all mega evo

2. There is a new mechanic, or just a power up to them

3, Artistic value

Um.........look again. They are clearly different. Groundon has different arms and the tails looks different and Kyorge has a different head (it is VERY noticeable) and the fins look different. Its also been said that those aren't just new pieces of art. So yea......

Um.........look again. They are clearly different. Groundon has different arms and the tails looks different and Kyorge has a different head (it is VERY noticeable) and the fins look different. Its also been said that those aren't just new pieces of art. So yea......

I still don't think they're different enough to be Megas. It's certainly something, but I don't think Mega.

kyogre-groudon.png

Pokemon-Omega-Alpha-Ann-3DS.jpg

Groudon's tail is basically the same. Kyogre DOES look a bit more rounded...but I DON'T see it as being more than a new art style.

They COULD be mega evos

I just highly doubt it. To me they are just...glowing.

I still don't think they're different enough to be Megas. It's certainly something, but I don't think Mega.

Ampfabulous would disagree. A fair number of Megas aren't that big a change.

kyogre-groudon.png

Groudon's tail is basically the same. Kyogre DOES look a bit more rounded...but I DON'T see it as being more than a new art style.

They COULD be mega evos

Um..........those markings on its head aren't there normally.

250px-382Kyogre.png

Groundon doesn't look that different, and what I see might just be caused by the angle. I still think he is different. At the very least, his arms clearly are.

And again, these are confirmed to be more than a different art style

"The Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon. We'll bring more on this as it comes"

News from Serebii:

"It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs."

That was hilarious. Need more

kyogre-groudon.png

They COULD be mega evos

The tail isn't the same either. Those spines on the back were definitely not there before.

250px-383Groudon.png

And it was flat.

They COULD be mega evos

As I said before, I think they are "Alpha" and "Omega" forms, just another new form a specific legendary pokemon cant take like the dozens of others since Gen IV.

>Every Pokemon that Ninty of America scrambled to copyright bar Sceptile, Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon has a mega or was confirmed to
>Even more have mega than were on the list
>Doubt that new forms are Megas

Idgi how is this logical

Archived