Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and for the record: Black & White came out exactly one year after HGSS, so idk what you're talking about.

Pt: March 2009

HGSS: March 2010

BW: March 2011

BW2: October 2012

XY: October 2013

How in the world is this hard to understand?

Don't forget that X and Y were announced way back in like...December the year before release. Being announced now fits the same schedule.

I'm betting they would keep all the features of X and Y, such as Pokemon Amie and Super Training.There'd really be no reason not to.

That means we get to change Ruby/Sapphire's clothes (I mean, Brendan/May, sorry) instead of having to deal with them in one outfit.

But agreed on keeping Amie/Super Training in the remakes, like they're doing with X/Y. Hopefully, they'll have more move tutors than what X has now.

On legendary-related logic, this probably means all of the Regis will be catchable on a single cartridge and we don't have to trade back and forth like in B2W2 (since RSE was like that)

Honestly, this is everything I could have asked for.  New gen at the start of console generation (or close)?  FUCK YEAH

Remakes immediately after?  FUCK YEAH

Now I just want them to take a break and not release Gen VII a year from now.  IMO, it should be one Pokemon gen per console gen. 

This was my least favorite Gen, but I am crazy excited. I didn't even realize how excited until I found out about it.

I really hope they fix the water routes, those bothered me and made me not want to replay R/S/E.

New Megas are probable. But... Torchic is gonna be so OP, even if the others get Megas. Certainly hope they don't OP the others to compensate, I'd like to use the Mega form and not feel too cheap in game.

I hope for a Hard mode, one that actually comes with the game.

...I just realized, Pokemon Showdown will have finally gotten everything figured out with tiers and then a new game will come out and change that. XD

I honestly don't think they're gonna change too much though, just a few new Megas probably. I mean there's already Mega versions of Hoenn Pokemon.

Don't remind me of the keys thing in BW2, I hated having to do that in order to get the 3 Regis.

Same.

I still haven't found someone with Pokemon Black 2; and it's bad enough Wifi's getting shut down in a couple days.

It'll be nice to catch Latias or her without having to put up with the Roaming glitch (even though Emerald fixed that).

Will be nice to see more Mega evos for Pokes. (Much like HGSS, let's assume that Pokes from other regions will be available somehow)

I'd like to have my Pokemon walk behind me again, I mean I don't really want it that bad, but it was certainly enjoyable. 

This. I want this. So much.

But OR and AE will have something I wish came with Kalos; The return of the Battle Frontier. Probably the best bit of post-story content in all the Pokemon games besides legendary hunting and finishing the dex.

Honestly, this is everything I could have asked for.  New gen at the start of console generation (or close)?  FUCK YEAH

Remakes immediately after?  FUCK YEAH

Now I just want them to take a break and not release Gen VII a year from now.  IMO, it should be one Pokemon gen per console gen. 

I'm fine with them repeating on a console. I'd rather them have close to 4 years betweens gens though. 

You sure this is real?

I get the random new member asking this, but I find this coming from you strange.

That would be neat... o.o

But how would they incorporate Kyogre and Groudon into the stories without travelling 3000 years back in time?

Legendary Pokemon are known to breed in the wild. Should this be a prequel, these legendary Pokemon could be part of the same family of the trio that appear in the originals.

But it would be more obvious to make a sequel since it gives something for Game Freak to build on, rather then build under.

Is it me or does this Duo feel way too soon after X and Y? I thought Gamefreak would have at least brought out Z before considering this.... I am suffering some major Pokemon fatigue now as I feel like the franchise is being miled a lot now.

Meh maybe some titbits will tempt me but it will take a lot.

Legendary Pokemon are known to breed in the wild. Should this be a prequel, these legendary Pokemon could be part of the same family of the trio that appear in the originals.

But it would be more obvious to make a sequel since it gives something for Game Freak to build on, rather then build under.

Yeah I'm leaning more towards sequel. But it could be really interesting to see a prequel. Especially with the Alpha and Omega idea.

Is it me or does this Duo feel way too soon after X and Y? I thought Gamefreak would have at least brought out Z before considering this.... I am suffering some major Pokemon fatigue now as I feel like the franchise is being miled a lot now.

Meh maybe some titbits will tempt me but it will take a lot.

GameFreak's looking to change up their release patterns.

X and Y, 6th gen, came only 2 years after Gen 5 in 2011, when Gen 4 started in 2007, 4 years earlier.

And even though Platinum preceded Black and White, FireRed and LeafGreen came before Emerald. So these coming before Z isn't that weird.

Archived