Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Phantom Roxas

According to Reddit, it appears we're having a bit of a conspiracy/unraveling here:

rIfO2Y3.png

MhXH5ea.png

It has been bugging me why it hasn't gone traditionally in order of the Greek Alphabet or underwent some sort of big symbolic meaning but...this makes a lot of sense.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been bugging me why it hasn't gone traditionally in order of the Greek Alphabet or underwent some sort of big symbolic meaning but...this makes a lot of sense.

You should really read the rest of the thread, where this was brought up pages ago.

Also, "The Alpha and the Omega" is a REALLY big thing, dude. Aside from being the first and last letters in the greek alphabet.

Actually, while I'm here... what's Rayquaza's Greek symbol?

100px-Beta_uc_lc.svg.png250px-384Rayquaza.png???

You should really read the rest of the thread, where this was brought up pages ago.

Also, "The Alpha and the Omega" is a REALLY big thing, dude. Aside from being the first and last letters in the greek alphabet.

Actually, while I'm here... what's Rayquaza's Greek symbol?

100px-Beta_uc_lc.svg.png250px-384Rayquaza.png???

100px-Delta_uc_lc.svg.png

What I meant was, regardless Alpha being the first letter and Omega being the last, I really couldn't fit how each Legendary was at a different beginning and end and Rayquaza was the one...in the...middle.............

Yeah I figured it out while typing this up. (   ._.)

So Rayquza = Delta = Change?

Could it actually be an infinity? I know it's an stretch but it would make sense: Infinity doesn't have a beginning (alpha) nor an end (omega), so it would hint Rayquaza's superiority over Kyogre and Groudon. Also, its yellow markings resemble a chain, which could be interpreted as the symbol of infinity.

If they have different forms, then we'd need to see Rayquaza's new form to have an idea on the marking.

Or, considering Emerald was Rayquaza's game, and in Emerald, you face BOTH villain teams, perhaps there's some derived marking that can be made by both the Omega/Alpha symbols (or Magma/Aqua symbols).

[spoiler='Oh, also, note that the tentative cases aren't white:']

omega-ruby-610x557.jpg

alpha-sappire-610x557.jpg

[/spoiler]

So... is it possible that they might bring back the colored cases (er, sd cards)? 

(ALSO YOU CAN TOTALLY SEE INSIDE KYOGRE AND THAT'S TOTALLY BADASS)

According to Reddit, it appears we're having a bit of a conspiracy/unraveling here:

rIfO2Y3.png
MhXH5ea.png

CLEVER LITTLE SNEAKS.

I don't think that those are their Mega forms on the covers, though. It's more like how the Kyurems are flowing with energy on the covers for Black 2 and White 2.

CLEVER LITTLE SNEAKS.

I don't think that those are their Mega forms on the covers, though. It's more like how the Kyurems are flowing with energy on the covers for Black 2 and White 2.

You would think thay, but look closely. The design of the two is different from what we normally see. Groundon has different markings on his arm and a different tail. Kyogre's difference are much bigger. The fins and the markings on its head are different.

Guys, I think <insertusernamehere> may have been right when saying that Rayquaza's symbol might be infinity.

CONSPIRACY TIME

Allow me to do something that will surprise even myself, and quote from the bible:
Revelations 22:13 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

There's a few things to take away from this.
1. This is in reference to the resurrection of Jesus at the end of days. Alpha and Omega is a clear reference point.
2. Rayquaza, if its symbol is infinity, would be the beginning and end, the first and last, because it is infinite.
3. This is Gen VI, where in XY, we got the life pokemon in Xerneas, representing beginning, and destruction in Yveltal representing the end.
4. The following line is "Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life..."
4.1 In continuation with Gen VI, Zygarde, the third mon, is based off of Jormungand, the Nordic serpent that resided at Yggdrasill- the tree of life; and is, funnily enough, also the monster who starts Ragnarok
5. There's a whole lot of rumors that Zygarde is going to get a new form because he is A. weaker than Xerneas and Yveltal and B. Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves have the same stats as Zygarde's signature move, making folks think he will get those moves one way or another
6. Zygard's hexagonal designs look like codons, the building blocks of DNA

i have no conclusions

that was pointless fun

Well, tying the Hoenn trio into Revelations seems a bit of a stretch.

They're Judeo-Christian mythos, but moreso Judaic. Rayquaza is based on the Ziz, Kyogre on the leviathan, and Groudon on the behemoth.

Ziz is a Judaic bird, equivalent to the other beasts above. Rayquaza's role is played up a bit as ruler of the other two, but he is still the ruler of the sky.

It's not impossible to tie it to Revelations, but I'd stick more to lucifer, Michael, Gabriel, and God in gen IV.

I liked the water routes, I hope they increase the change of seeing Mirage Island. Only because I've never been to it. Water Routes seemed to have been phased out since RS. DPPt had a sorta water route, because there was large bits of land on that route. I liked water routes for some reason, it feels like nowadays barely feel you need HMs anymore. I got through XY with just Strength and Surf, didn't even pick up Cut until I needed it for 1 single spot. Not needed to look at a HM Slave since BW2.

Shadow Pokemon would be amazing. Never gonna happen, but I would love a XD/Colo remake, because I just do.

I can't wait to see the manga series they do for this. I mean they did LGFR and HGSS mangas.

Archived