Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Phantom Roxas

I hope the game brings new evos, or at least base stat boosts, for Pokemon who really need a buff. Mega Wailord with its DEF and/or Sp.DEF patched, anyone?

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. Not happening.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^this Also Mega Gallade would be great.

Dear God, yes. I thought about that, but he was in Gen IV, so I was unsure of the chances of that happening, as I figured that they would focus primarily on Gen III Pokémon. However, Gallade is part of a line that started in Gen III, and we have Mega Gardevoir, so I think he should get a chance.

Also, I know it's likely they'll keep the current E4 system of battling them in any order, but I secretly hope they use the old system.

I'm secretly hoping they at least use 5 pokemon.

Well, I'll see how this plays out. Between my non-countable playthroughs of, especially Gen III, Gens I-III, and my 4 playthroughs of Gen VI since like, 7 months ago, I wouldn't really be in it for more than the updated graphics, and interest with the contests and BF. Although I sucked at both. Because I didn't try hard enough, for the most part. I should try harder. Even still, I cared more for Emerald's Frontier Brains, except for pretty much only Caitlin. Although that may be because anime. 

Oh yeah, and, I'm either using a disastrously huge number of pokemon, or not using the Exp. Share.

I'm secretly hoping they at least use 5 pokemon.

Yeah, I agree with you there.

So aside from the fact the boxes hint at Kyogre/Groudon having a new form-

I also thinking that maybe they're new formes, but odds are that they're mega evolutions. We'll just have to wait and see.

What I'm confused about is that the "New Megas" aren't in XYs Data.

My only explanation is that connecting to Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire brings a patch of sorts that adds them into the game, as well as connecting to an XY that has them already.

I dunno.

PS: I'm getting Sapphire so I can get Kyogre and Latias 4evers

I'm excited because, while Steven is certainly getting Mega Metagross, if they keep Wallace the same, it is very probable that Mega Milotic will exist.

Mega Gardevoir hopefully means Wally will be more relevant, too. You know, rather than appearing to be an aspiring trainer and then rarely fighting at all.

I look forward to how they will update the contests, and another thing.

Given Lysandre's boss Pokemon was Gyarados (though Pyroar aesthetically), considering Maxie and Archie's goals, perhaps Mega Sharpedo and Camerupt with Drizzle and Drought, respectively?

What I'm confused about is that the "New Megas" aren't in XYs Data.

My only explanation is that connecting to Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire brings a patch of sorts that adds them into the game, as well as connecting to an XY that has them already.

I dunno.

PS: I'm getting Sapphire so I can get Kyogre and Latias 4evers

... Would that even work? idk, maybe. I'm thinking the patches already seen on the eshop would be more usable for that, though.

... Would that even work? idk, maybe. I'm thinking the patches already seen on the eshop would be more usable for that, though.

The thing is, with that, if somebody without the patches tried to face somebody who had one of the Megas not inherently in XY (wirelessly), what would happen?

Gen III may be my least favorite generation, but I'm still extremely excited about this. Not sure which version I want to get. In this case I don't prefer one mascot over the other, so I'd choose based on version exclusives, but since it's a worldwide release (which I like that they're doing that with Pokemon now), I doubt I'll be able to get info on version exclusives ahead of time, assuming they change from the original R/S.

Also, to note.

According to evolution, life crawled out of the sea. Alpha. It explains why Kyogre looks more sentient, or "awakened" now.

And fire and brimstone are death and decay. Omega. It explains why it looks just as bestial as ever, but ablaze and enraged.

The thing is, with that, if somebody without the patches tried to face somebody who had one of the Megas not inherently in XY (wirelessly), what would happen?

Last time I checked, don't you need the update to use well online. But just wirelessly... uh... it seems like an easier thing to implement, but at the same time with more problems, right...

itshappening.gif

..And me and almost all of the Pokemon community rejoices. Heck the video didn't show a single bit of what to expect but hey, it's no prank and it's definitely something to look forward to with a chance of revamping Hoenn with elements that Gen VI introduced.

So they got the detective game, possible fighting game and this one on the agenda, and apparently this will come out approximately a year since X/Y came. Hope they make something equally nice as what we have; R/S/E was a blast playing with all sorts of activities. :)

Archived