Splatoon

Lonk

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.

this^

Had criticisms, but they look like they'll be worked out in the final version.

ALSO TENTA, apparently the controls to turn off gyro also let you change sensitivity.

EDIT: just watched the Treehouse play. Turns out you can actually choose the colors you want used so you can play even if colorblind.

this^

Had criticisms, but they look like they'll be worked out in the final version.

ALSO TENTA, apparently the controls to turn off gyro also let you change sensitivity.

EDIT: just watched the Treehouse play. Turns out you can actually choose the colors you want used so you can play even if colorblind.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

But can you change horizontal and vertical sensitivity independently?  

I've seen this float around and haven't had the time to download the demo. Please for the love of god tell me there aren't any motion control gimmiks. And that I can use the pro controller.

There's gyro aiming but you can turn it off.

Don't know about Pro Controllers.  I hope so. 

All the Barrel Roll jokes tho

EDIT:

Guys, I'm to good at Walleye Warehouse.

I'm virtually undefeated there today. Only two losses was when we didn't have a 4th player and when half the team didn't win any 1on1's

Just won a game 71% to 17% on there, wow lol

I kind of worry that people and even more likely review outlets will be put off by the lack of initial content.   When you get right down to it, they cut a lot to release it in May. 

But at least they're giving it later for free, unlike many other games nowadays...

I worry for the overall replay ability and original content in the game. As the game is unique, several people may just dump it because of how different it is. Not to mention that a lot of people are already against the game due to it not having voice chat, and appearing very childlike. The game is also fairly expensive (6p0 American Dollars), but I personally think its worth it. I fear the game may simply end up failing, but hopefully I'm wrong.

P.S The roller isn't that overpowered and in reality is fairly balanced. The roller is relatively slow and is very vulnerable to long range combat, and most of its kills come from sneak attacks. The splatter guns are probably the best over all weapon.

I kind of worry that people and even more likely review outlets will be put off by the lack of initial content.   When you get right down to it, they cut a lot to release it in May.

I mean they have to. Though there are several review outlets change their scores over a period of time if updates change things. IGN NVC Podcast was talking about how, as reviewers, it's going to be tough to review Splatoon because of how little content there's going to be Day 1. Even if they know more stuff is coming, it's not like they can play it and tell you how it is.

I mean they have to. Though there are several review outlets change their scores over a period of time if updates change things. IGN NVC Podcast was talking about how, as reviewers, it's going to be tough to review Splatoon because of how little content there's going to be Day 1. Even if they know more stuff is coming, it's not like they can play it and tell you how it is.

I kinda feel like that's an inherent problem with numerical scores.

Archived