[Serious] Staff AUA

Night

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does Nai go on and on about how great I am while we're in Legion?

I haven't heard them talk about anything related to it, so a negative here.

Though he probably does in PM with other members.

And yeah, Nai is a guy (and I feel bad for referring to him as a female up until now; meh, there's still some people who think I'm female also; even after all these years + disclaimer)

....Another question then. How are you so damn cute all the time? :3

You'll have to ask Axi yourself, though he hasn't responded.

We are planning on those monthly things for card contests.

Nai and I have to work on the details on what should be done here and all that other crap.

If things work well, first contest should start either later on in the month or February.

Last time I checked from what Toyo said, they aren't really connected into a series. What I can do is provide the connection and give each contest an added meaning on top of the individual contests. Consider it catering to the short term and the long term, if you will.

Just have to see what Zextra and Nai think about the ideas, and whether or not things need to be fixed.

Lately, discussion talks are a bit stagnant (PM-wise), but things are getting done.

[spoiler=Recent changes within past month]

• Paired Pendulum thing in Singles was approved by Nai/myself (though I put that one into the rulebook)
  • DP section was recommissioned by me (again, Nai/Zex were busy and not up for discussing when I mentioned it, plus a lot of people wanted that section)
  • Advanced/Casual split was a joint thing between myself/Nai; though I did most of the forum moving, renaming and some editing of the current section stuff. Nai basically picked up some of the pieces that I didn't clean up. (Of course, that was on a day the ACP was acting stupid on my browser; it's perfectly fine right now)

So yeah, Nai/Zextra both still do work; despite their schedules and other stuff. Out of fairness, I might start to get really busy with coursework myself in the coming weeks, but I'll try to do my mod duties as normal (either during breaks, at home or if I can do it during lecture + take my notes like I'm supposed to)

[/spoiler]

Archived