[Serious] Staff AUA

Night

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

because i'm a power hungry maniac ofc

It's just, I really wanted to take over RPs especially since Aix's gone for a while back then, and for finally getting Other TCG to be a little bit tidier or something. Though somehow I got roped in as a CC mod for some reasons.

You're also my second favorite mod <3

I believe I had a hand in the CC part, Nai.

I'm the one who popped the question on him at the time, but yeah we did agree on you having a say in who you want as a successor and that's who you wanted. 

And speaking of the other one regarding Voltex/Gadjiltron, discussion on that is basically stagnated for now; but likely since things are running fine on their own.

Also keep in mind that Nai wasn't originally given reins to Other TCG; Flame and him were given those roles since it needed someone to keep things in order there and evilfusion didn't go in there too often to watch.

• 5 months later...

How often does the staff (minus Roxas and the RP Mods) visit the rp section?  What are some things you've seen that you'd like to address as a problem, and what are some things you've seen that you like and would like to see more of?

For all the staff. Favorite Monster this year? Let's see which of you are paying attention to this.

Probably Toffee.

(Obviously paying attention since I got dragged into starting thing due to Lunar's circumstances)

How often does the staff (minus Roxas and the RP Mods) visit the rp section?  What are some things you've seen that you'd like to address as a problem, and what are some things you've seen that you like and would like to see more of?

I go in there to check RPs that I might be interested in.

Otherwise, I go in there to read three from 2011 that I did participate in the past, and that's about it.

So yeah, only Nai and Aix really visit the RP section in terms of staff, and pretty much because they watch that place.

Archived