Night

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

since when are you on staff lmao

also whats with all the jcole?

First of all, RUDE.  :c

Second of all, I needed a new video and avatar.  Cole just happened to be playing in my ear at the time.

Are there any particular members y'all like as potential future mods? If so, why them?

If there are any members that are being considered for mods it can't be discussed openly at this time.  If as a team we decide to make a public decision and look for a new moderator for a section, it will be addressed then.

No not like in a "We are considering asking this guy" way I meant more in like a "Hey if we had to get another one, how cool would it be if (member here) volunteered?" kinda way. Ya feel me?

If that's still confidential lemme try re-phrasing. Who would you personally like to see as a future mod, from an unofficial standpoint?

To be honest, I don't really know who I would like to see as a potential new mod. Oh wait, I do have some potential picks in certain areas.

CC

Probably Dova or Darj/Voltex.

Basically for adequate knowledge of the game, activity (least in Dova's case, despite him being relatively new) and temperament from what I see of them (a note that I talk to Dova on Discord frequently). Also for picking members who I can trust to keep the section in line if I'm gone for extended periods of times or succeed me if I resign due to coursework or other factors. 

(A note that I'm still observing all of you in the section)

GFX

Definitely Catman; knowledgeable about Showcase/GFX and active in there (and around YCM in general). I think Smear can handle himself in the section right now, but added help could be useful. 

No, I didn't forget Night's still in charge of Graphics, but he is rather busy. 

-----

I don't know about others at this time; either I don't know you well enough or there are flaws which require me to think it over before giving the green light (i.e. activity, past incidents). 

• 2 weeks later...

What place could i most likely be a mod in? I dont HAVE to mod anything, im just curious which section im the most likely to moderate?

Right now, it is too soon to say if anyone is likely to moderate any additional sections at this time.  We don't currently have a need for more moderators, so this question isn't easily answered.  In addition, we don't know you very well as a member.  You've been here a short time, and of course we'd like to have experienced forum members on the team.  However, in the future, if you're around and the need arises, anything can happen.

Right now, it is too soon to say if anyone is likely to moderate any additional sections at this time.  We don't currently have a need for more moderators, so this question isn't easily answered.  In addition, we don't know you very well as a member.  You've been here a short time, and of course we'd like to have experienced forum members on the team.  However, in the future, if you're around and the need arises, anything can happen.

Just pretend! All i asked was a situational question. I just wanna know. Im not applying. Its just a question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Is there any reason to keep this pinned?

In case members need to ask a staff member a serious question. Yeah it's not likely at this point, but it's good to keep the thread up here in case it does happen I figure.

Archived