Super Showdown Society (closed)

It's Emo Dischord. But that's beside the point.

PM is probably the easiest way with timezones in mind. It's so easy to devolve into dischordant shitposting in a Skype chat, but PMs takes EFFORT to shitpost in.

I'd say Discord, even if our Holy Cow doesn't like it, would be the best way. We could make a channel for draft and a separate channel for talking, so shitposting doesn't have a chance to happen in the draft channel. That's an advantage over PM and Skype. Because I think PM would take ages and due to the visual size messages have, it will be a pain to keep track of what was drafted quickly. (Especially given how quickly we will have to change pages in the PM)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YCM username: Kayden North
Pokemon Showdown username: Kayden North
(Who'd have guessed? ovo)
Favorite tier: None! I haven't done any competitive battling stuffs!
Favorite type: Flying!

A bird! A newbie bird too apparently, interesting...What made you decide to join? :o

Welcome aboard though!

And that's 8!

I will keep this open until Monday night to see if anyone else wants in and then put up the PM for the drafting! Look forward to it!

Also officially ending that tragic tournament. Spaz gets second due to Parenthesis's decision to fold if they couldn't get a battle in (and because Spaz was in the winner's bracket).

So the tournament ends with

1st: CowCow

2nd: Spaz

3rd: parenthesis

It didn't go so well overall and I will not be adding the win/loss to the rankings due to how much of a mess it was. But points will be sent shortly.

A bird! A newbie bird too apparently, interesting...What made you decide to join? :o

Welcome aboard though!

Part of me wants to start doing competitive pokemon stuff again, but... Part of me also wants to keep it casual cause I really dislike Mega Evolution as a mechanic. -v-''

*insert Here We Go gif here*

So the draft PM is now up! Reminder again to keep questions/concerns to this thread or a separate PM.

I am hoping to get the OU tier draft done by Wednesday night.

Especially as after that I will have a week straight of work and will only be able to come on to pick after work each day >.>

Remember to check Showdown for what Pokemon are in what tier.

Now I must say this.

Screw you Faytl I hate you :T

So far two of my picks have been chosen and I know for a fact my third one will also be picked before my turn.

Damn this is gonna be roouuuuuggggh

Maybe you'll have more luck in UU / lower rounds. Sure hope you made a good plan for this scenario!

Now I must say this.

Screw you Faytl I hate you :T

So far two of my picks have been chosen and I know for a fact my third one will also be picked before my turn.

Damn this is gonna be roouuuuuggggh

Yui forced me to scrap my original plan INSTANTLY. Your hatred is noticed and summarily disregarded. :V

Vote was mine, just because I like following the rules. Don't mind it at all, just so we're on the same page here. So how's the draft going for y'all? :P

Currently checking every few seconds for Spaz with paranoia because it's almost over and I still have a few people to get through before I get to pick.

There's one mon that I definitely want next lol

Archived