Pokemon, the Forbidden Star [OOC - Started - Not Accepting - PG16] (co-hosted by Lord CowCow)

Durandamon

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would Shelmet's and Karablast's evolution be handled? Would you need to find someone else with the other and trade or just by battle? 

Asking as I eventually want an Accelgor and not sure if these two would just be like other trade evolution or have a unique evolution method.

How would Shelmet's and Karablast's evolution be handled? Would you need to find someone else with the other and trade or just by battle? 

Asking as I eventually want an Accelgor and not sure if these two would just be like other trade evolution or have a unique evolution method.

Trade evolutions will be handled like a regular evolution, experience.

I'm curious why you're getting so many Bug types. I just wonder, as there are a couple of Bug-trainers and it seems unusual for a not Bug-trainer has so many Bugs.

Trade evolutions will be handled like a regular evolution, experience.

I'm curious why you're getting so many Bug types. I just wonder, as there are a couple of Bug-trainers and it seems unusual for a not Bug-trainer has so many Bugs.

Just wondering due to Shelmet's and Karablast's evolutions being dependant on each other.

I like Accelgor overall and due to it having high speed and SpAtk it would fall into Azure's policy of strike fast, strike hard in battles. I might switch it for something else later though depending on how Azure's team ends up.

*in Mr. Burns' voice* Exxxxcellent

(Sorry, I know that only had to do with the last comment, but the opportunity was too good to pass up)

I'm unsure what exactly you're doing here, no offense. But would like to make sure you know apps won't be accepted, though if they are later do you want us to let you know?

Archived