Dream Duel

Face McShooty

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a tough one.

I'd give the edge to Jaden, only because he's from an Era where you can have fifty million Fusion monsters in your Extra Deck. Plus, you said Yuma without any Numbers, which neuters him down to the Djinns and Gagaga Xyz . . . which can't really stand up to Jaden's favorite Fusions, like Flame Wingman and the Neos Fusions. Plus, Jaden just plays a lot smarter, with his Emergency Provisions/Mirage of Nightmare usage.

Akiza vs. Yuzu. 'Cause why not?

Shun has more consistency and won't brick if he can't summon his monsters [namely b/c he's Level 4 and under].

That, and Giant Killer won't do much.

(Although, C88 will murder Shun if it comes around)

----

Anyway, IV vs Eita

(If only because I want to see Eita get tortured by puppets; yeah, I think we all hate that kid)

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely Marik.

I will certainly draw amusement from watching Eita suffer from the Shadow Games, and eventually getting burned down by Ra's Phoenix form.

Quizzes mean nothing before a god.

(Yeah, it's pretty obvious that I hate the quiz kid.)

------------

Let's go Yuya vs Yami Marik.

Assume that they're using anime deck (yes, this means that Winged Dragon of Ra doesn't suck in here; still pissed at Konami for what they did to it).

That's an iffy one, but I do think I'll have to give it, however narrowly, to Yuya. A few reasons:

Protagonist plot armor, yo.

Pendulum capacity, beyond simply being something Marik wouldn't understand, would royally mess with a lot of his strategies.

Ra's effects generally only change its ATK- cue Turn Toad or Whip Viper shenanigans.

Yes, yes- nuke Yuya's field. And then he can Pendulum all over again.

Even with what I've seen, Rune-Eyes + Camelump is a strategy only vanilla Ra could really do something with.

Yuya's intelligent enough to Tribute Sphere Mode Ra, if that becomes an issue.

Yuya has too much attack negation.

Partnaga + Silver Claw shenanigans, anyone?

Don't get me wrong, cards like Helpoemer would screw Yuya HARD, but that's one card of many Marik uses, and he only used it once. Plus, we have a topic on here explaining why Helpoemer sucks, anyway.

Double Duel!

Jaden and Jesse v. Yusei and Crow!

Yusei and Crow have more natural synergy due to both using Synchros, so their cards can play off each other easier. Jesse and Jaden have decks that do not work together at all unless Jaden is running Mask Changes (and that puts the CBs in the grave as opposed to Jesse's s/t zones). Crow and Yusei.

Yugo vs Andore (5Ds)

i would say andore would won with both his deck (beast/banish synchro), he should be as strong as yusei, he has diverse strategy and better spell/trap (althought they're mostly speed spells) while hyugo's S/T is incredibly situational, clear wing wont be much help here since andore rarely use monster effect that it can stop

Reiji vs Nasch

Archived