A Duel Between The Two Above Users

TF2_The_Scout

Ego: Trap monster + Grinder Golem/Inferno Tempest deck

Garland: Level 1 spam Chaos deck

Ego's Trap monsters hold the game down with their high defenses as he prepares the Inferno Tempest. Unfortunately, Garland's deck was able to grab an early Chaos Sorcerer and remove the defenses for quick strikes from his Rank 1s leading to his victory.

Winner GarlandChaos

Me: Scab Scar-Knight.dek.

Tinkerer: Hungry Burger buffing.dek.

I managed to get out my Scab Scar-Knight early, but in the last turn, Tinkerer draws Raigeki, destroying my monster and subsequently Ritual Summoning Hungry Burger afterwards, equipping him with Axe of Despair, Sword of Deep Seated, etc., doing enough damage for the kill.

Tinkerer is the winner.

Garland: Twilight Noble Knights

Tinkerer: Uria/Trap Monsters

Garland starts off by getting the rank 5 Noble Knight and Tinkerer's back row consists of nothing but trap monsters, so his defense is too strong for Garland. Garland does manage to get BLS, but Tinkerer gets out Uria next turn and runs it over. Tinkerer wins because Uria was just too strong.

Tyre: Vehicroids.

Yui: Gusto.

Tyre opens up with a stunning opening play with a warrior monster, UFOroid, and Polymerization in his hand, subsequently fusing them to make UFOroid Fighter. Yui has horrible luck and doesn't draw any monsters the whole time. Tyre wins miraculously.

JustYui: Battlin' Boxers

Garland: Dark Paladin.dek

Garland goes into Dark Paladin turn 1 and even mills a dragon to the grave with Foolish Burial. JustYui Foolishes Glassjaw, then with his hand summons Leadyoke and uses Shadow to help make Number 80 to banish the dragon and equips to Leadyoke. Garland wasn't able to recover.

BS: Chess Archfiends + RDA.

Me: LIGHT + DARK Warriors.dek.

BS leads off with Infernalqueen Archfiend and then summons Terrorking Archfiend, akin to Titan in GX. I use Foolish Burial to send Cameraclops to the grave and then summon Dark Grepher, sending Don Zaloog to the graveyard as well. I banish both of my graveyard monsters to bring out Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning on my first turn and then attack both Infernalqueen Archfiend and Terrorking Archfiend with BLS's ability. Dark Grepher then attacks directly. BS wasn't able to recover.

GarlandChaos: Dragons

Me: Spell Counter Magicians

I go first, summoning a Defender the Magical Knight and then setting two trap cards.

Garland summons a Luster Dragon and goes for an attack, but I use Negate Attack to negate the attack. He sets a card, ends his turn.

I summon Magician's Valkyria and attack Luster Dragon with Defender, taking 300 points of damage but using it's effect to remove its spell counter and negate its destruction. While doing so, I activate the trap Magician's Circle to summon another Valkyria from my deck and create the Magician Lockdown. I then set one trap and end my turn.

He draws, summoning a Spear dragon and ends his turn.

I draw, summoning Silent Magician LV4, then activating Terraforming to get Magical Citadel of Endymion. I activate it, end my turn.

He draws, activating Raigeki to try to destroy my monsters. I activate the trap Pitch Black Power Stone, using its spell counters and Silent Magician's to prevent destruction. He ends.

We both turtle for awhile when finally my Silent Magician has 5 spell counters and levels up to LV8. I go to attack the Buster Blader he managed to summon during this time, but he blocks it with Waboku. I end.

He finally draws his Dark Magician and uses Polymerization to summon Dark Paladin. With all the dragons I sent to his graveyard, the monster's attack jumps to 5400 attack. He then uses Raigeki Break to destroy a Valkyria. I use Defender's effect to protect, but he uses Divine Wrath to stop it, discarding a dragon to make Dark Paladin even stronger. He then activates Diffusion Motion Wave to attack all my monsters for game.

Winner: GarlandChaos.

Saiku, you were meant to do the two above you. (in this case Me vs Garland)

Anyways...

Garland: Vanilla Pendulum

Saiku: Blackwing.dek

Garland sets his scales, PS two normal monsters and sets a card. He then flips his set Tyrant's Throes preventing Saiku from summoning his BWs, and without an out in his hand, Garland takes the win.

Toyo:Fortune Lady

British Soul:Shaddoll

Things start off okay for British Soul, as he sets 3 Spell/Traps (1 being Shaddoll Fusion), and a monster. However, Toyo opens with Future Vision and Fortune Lady Light, but the Special Summoned monster is destroyed by Shaddoll Squamata. Regardless, Toyo gains the upper hand when Fortune Lady Light returns on the field and activates Different Dimension Gate, banishing a boss monster and Summoning Fortune Lady Fire to destroy the other. For 2 turns, BS draws a brick hand and Toyo has set up 4 Fortune Lady monsters. Toyo wins.

0-3 in this topic? Wow...

Toyo: Magicians.dek

Nyx: Red-Eyes.dek

Things go ok for Nyx, taking advantage of Toyo's mediocre opening hand, and gets out Flare Metal early on, however Toyo was prepared for that with Fiendish Chain. He later goes on to do the combo-wombo stuff that Magicians do and claws it back. Sadly Nyx eventually bricks and Toyo eventually takes the win.

BS: Fire King Island Yubel.dek

Garland: Spellbooks

Garland has the Spellbook's consistency but BS opened with Yubel and Terraforming, quickly getting out Terror Incarnate whose field nuke delayed the game. Garland eventually uses Fate, but cannot quickly get out anything to stop Ultimate Nightmare who, along with the little Fire King monsters, eventually beats him down.

Winner: ~British Soul~

Exodia, that's funny.

Tinkerer: HERO

Ego: Clownblade

------

Turn 1 (Tinkerer): Summons Monk, ditches Raigeki, summons Blazeman. Blazeman ditches Shadow Mist which adds Bubbleman. Overlays into Giant Hand and sets CotH and Mask Change (hand size: 2)

Turn 2 (Ego): Plays MST on CotH, then Special Summons Assault Halberd. Summons Hatricker, and enters Battle Phase. Halberd attacks; Ego uses Juragedo, then tributes it to make Halberd 2800. Attacks into Giant Hand (Tinkerer at 7200) and gets a search into Assault Halberd. Ends Battle Phase, then overlays into Lavalval Chain, detaching Hatricker to mill Clown, which revives (Ego at 7000). Sets Fiendish and Mind Crush and ends turn. (Hand: 1)

Turn 3 (Tinkerer): Draws, Ego Mind Crushes Bubbleman. Tinkerer plays Instant Fusion, summons Norden, and brings back Shadow Mist. Overlay into Ptolemaios > Infinity with Blazeman, Shadow Mist, and Norden. Infinity steals Clown, and Infinity attacks into Chain (6300). Sets Mind Crush and ends turn (Hand: 0).

Turn 4 (Ego): Plays Fiendish Chain, which is negated, detaching Shadow Must which adds Bubbleman. Ego then plays Raigeki, which then revives his clown from Infinity. (Ego at 5300). Tinkerer Mind Crushes his Assault Halberd. Ends turn (Hand size: 0)

Turn 5 (Tinkerer): Summons Bubbleman attacks into Clown. Clown does not revive. He then uses Mask Change to summon Acid and Attacks (Ego at 2700). Ends turn. (Hand: 1)

Turn 6 (Ego): Plays Instant Fusion (1700), summons Norden / Clown into Castel. Castel Shuffles By detaching, then attacks (5200). End turn (Hand: 0)

Turn 7 (Tinkerer): Plays Smashing Ground on Castel; Special Summons Bubbleman and draw 2. Sets Mirror Force and Vanity's and ends turn (0).

Turn 8 (Ego): Draws into Vanity's and Sets.

Turn 9: Tinkerer draws into Mask Change and plays. Ego chains Vanity's. Bubbleman stays in DEF. Ends turn (0).

Tinkerer: 5200

Ego: 1700

Turn 10: Ego draws into Juggler. Ends turn.

Turn 11: Draws Form Change. Ends turn.

Turn 12. Draws Foolish, mills Juggler to search Hatricker and destroys Vanity's. Tinkerer plays Vanity's. End Turn.

Turn 13: Tinkerer draws Upstart Goblin into Shadow Mist. (2900). He summons Shadow Mist attacks. Damajuggler blocks Shadow Mist (1100).

Turn 14: Draws Mind Crush. Ego scoops.

G.G

• 1 month later...

Ego: Harpies.

Spectre: Ghostricks.

Ego gets Phantasmal Dragon out first turn and Spectre gets out Alucard first turn. Both turtle for a while with brick draws, then Spectre finally draws Raigeki. He activates it and clears the way for his Ghostricks to land a kill.

Giga: Gigaplant.dek.

Me: Great Moth.dek.

Giga keeps getting horrible draws. Meanwhile, I manage to get Petit Moth equipped with Mist Body and Cocoon of Evolution. After the sixth turn, I summon Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, but he BTHes it. I ragequit.

Giga: Zealgigas Spam

Garland: Jester Lord OTK

Garland goes first and sets 5, flipping Anti-Spell Fragrance on Giga's turn. Giga's Gishki Abyss gets Solemn'd and Garland proceeds to attack with Jester Lord equipped with Tryce swords fir games.

Neo New Faytality: Beast-Types

GarlandChaos: Warrior-Types

A fairly close duel at the start, with each player whittling their opponent's LP down, and eventually Faytality manages to get some good Field advantage after a few turns. Garland, however, topdecks Raigeki and activates it! Faytality responds by summoning Green Baboon!! The next turn Faytality attacks directly, but Garland responds by summoning Buster Blader with Call of the Haunted! Garland also controls a Solidarity, boosting Buster Blader up to 3400 ATK. Faytality cancels the attack and sets a Spell/Trap card then ends his turn. GarlandChaos performs another Shining Draw, topdecking The Claw of Hermos! He then activates it and discards a dead Buster Blader from his hand to summon Rocket Hermos Cannon, equipping it to his Buster Blader. He attacks for game! It's all over for Neo New Faytality! That is, of course, if it wasn't for the perfectly timed Ring of Destruction, which hits Garland for exactly his LP! GG!

Archived