The Ask Striker Anything And Opinion On Striker Thread With Your Host Striker

Imperials or Stormcloaks? Alliance or Horde? Heartland or Academia? Answer all that you are able to.

What? What? What?

Opinion on me?

Um, you are an alright guy. Shame we don't really talk. Even if we did, it'd wouldn't be much since I'm nit a good conversationalist.

Opinion on you?

Not much to say about me. Moderate to low self esteem. A retail job doesn't help at all, but it is the only job I can get atm. I tend to get clingy to those close to me and those who care, which can be a problem sometimes.

What kinds of games do you play?

FPS, Action, Sports, etc.

What types of music do you enjoy?

Rock. Lots and lots of Rock. Some other genres too, but yea.

Did I ask too many questions at once?

No.

Can I ask you what you think I think of you without you messing it up this time?

No.

Am I an idiot? If you answer with yes i'll kick you in the head

If you answer no i'll step on your balls wearing while i wear a pantyhose

Maybe.

What is your favorite movie, book and cartoon?

The Dark Knight, 1984, Ed Edd N Eddy.

You still make cards sometimes, right? How does the typical process behind making a card for you go?

Yea, I still do. It usually starts with an idea, which is the hardest part for a person who doesn't play anymore. The effect is the main priority, then the features come to complement it.

How many?

How many of what?

You're in a public area, say a shopping centre and you hear a loud alarm go off. You see people start panicking and running around. What do you do?

Get to the nearest exit and get out if by myself. If with family or my girlfriend, find them then get out.

Archived