80 Different Cards
6 Ultra Rares
10 Super Rares
20 Rare Cards
44 Commons
– All Ultras are also Ultimate Rare
– All Super and Ultra Rares are also Secret Rare
– 1 card is Holographic Rare
● The Latest Booster Pack for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Official Card Game has appeared!
● It contains main new cards from the “Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V” animated series on TV.
● It has plenty of cards suited for novices and fans of the TV series, and plenty of cards for more experienced places included, each of which are balanced, making it a product that appeals to a wide variety of players. With cards that work with “Master of Pendulum” that came out in June 2015, as well as other existing products, this pack is full of a wide variety of cards.

No more OCG exclusives?

No more OCG exclusives pretty much means that we go back to how things were pre-LVAL.

So essentially, World Superstars ends after the next launch, presumably.

(Also, no new Numbers that haven't debuted in the anime/manga, so either they'll have to release them as promos or as general pack cards; despite them being from the previous series.)

As for any specs on what'll be in here, most likely whatever Yuya's played recently and maybe some of the upcoming stuff in ARC-V episodes (i.e. AU Jack Atlas and future characters).

Depending on if this releases after the Synchro arc, maybe we'll see Yuri's Fusion Dragon, but again it's still 3.5 months away so...

We can probably expect 1-2 new Archetypes.

Then again, Dimension of Chaos is still getting the remainder of its stuff leaked.

It has plenty of cards suited for novices and fans of the TV series, and plenty of cards for more experienced places included, each of which are balanced, making it a product that appeals to a wide variety of players. With cards that work with “Master of Pendulum” that came out in June 2015, as well as other existing products, this pack is full of a wide variety of cards.

I love how they note "each of which will be balanced".

Lets see how well this holds up.

Hmm, I wonder if we'll be getting the EARTH Pendulums this pack, or if they'll be continuing the Majespecters and/or the Greydles.

Also, assuming this name will be used, do you guys think the abbreviation with be BROS, or BOSH?

1. Depending on how much stuff Majespecters/Greydles get in DOCS (stuff is still being leaked on that), they'll likely continue them for another set or so.

Most likely, they're either supporting cards or new members. (Greydles only have two confirmed members thus far, so it's likely they'll get more.)

2. It would be hilarious if they used BROS as the abbreviation (assuming this is the confirmed name).

When Dimension of Chaos was leaked, we thought it would be DMOC and somehow linked to Chaos support. (That partially came true, since we did get a little bit of that and a new BLS form.)

@Armz: Indeed, we'll have to see what Konami does in the coming months.

Booo, no WP cards = no new numbers for a while..

Yeah, that's true.

Although Konami could just release them as promos or something; that, or as general set cards; although I don't think it'll happen.

Then again, Morphtronics got a new toy in SECE and 5Ds ended about 4-5 years prior, so really can't say.

Not like Konami stopped making support for Archetypes from past series years after they finished.

• 2 months later...
Shiranui is a confirmed name. What we had earlier as “Dynamist” is “Dinomist”, which is also perfectly valid. Twilight Ninja is also a confirmed name.

Finally, the Effect Monster Buster Blader is called: Buster Blader, the Destruction Swordmaster”, meaning what we had as “Dragonbane” is “Destruction Swordmaster”.

ANIME MONSTERS:

BOSH-JP001 Tuning Magician
BOSH-JP002 [Performapal Guiturtle OR random new Magician]
BOSH-JP003 Performapal Monkeyboard
BOSH-JP004 [Performapal, possibly Guiturtle or from 60-61]
BOSH-JP005 Performapal Big Bite Turtle
BOSH-JP006 [Performapal from Episodes 60-61]
BOSH-JP007 [Performapal from episodes 60-61]
BOSH-JP008 [Performapal, possibly early port from episode 71]
BOSH-JP009 Superheavy Samurai Kokorogama-A
BOSH-JP010 Superheavy Great General Hisu-E
BOSH-JP011 Superheavy Great General San-5
BOSH-JP012 Solo the Melodious Songstress
BOSH-JP013 Performage/Raid Raptor? [likely Wing Sandwichman if a single Performage, the dancers if 2]
BOSH-JP014 Performage/Blackwing? [likely the level 2 Blackwing, if not a Performage dancer]
BOSH-JP015 Twilight Ninja - Shingetsu
BOSH-JP016 [Twilight Stealth Commander - Nichirin, unconfirmed]
BOSH-JP017 Twilight Ninja Shogun - Getsuga

OCG ORIGINAL MONSTERS:
BOSH-JP018 Buster Blader the Dragonbane
BOSH-JP019 Companion of the Dragonbane
BOSH-JP020-JP028 Assorted Buster Blade/Dinomist/new DracoX monster(s).
BOSH-JP029 Dinomist Rex
BOSH-JP030 probably second Dinomist 'boss'
BOSH-JP031 Youtou - Shiranui
BOSH-JP032-JP041 Probably effect/pendulum monsters

BOSH-JP042 Effect/Pendulum/Ritual monster

BOSH-JP043 Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon

BOSH-JP044 Goyo Emperor
BOSH-JP045 Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer
BOSH-JP046 Fusion [Probably Dracoslayer]

BOSH-JP047 Enlightenment Paladin
BOSH-JP048-JP052 [Assorted Synchros. Likely candidates involve Goyos/Sniping Hazy, a Buster Blade Synchro, a new Jack card(s), the Blackwing Synchros (just 2), or Yugo's new Speedroid]
BOSH-JP053 Katanagami - Shiranui
BOSH-JP054 Ikusagami - Shiranui

BOSH-JP055 Xyz [probably Performage Shadow Maker]

BOSH-JP056 Xyz/Spell [possibly original Xyz or Fortissimo]

BOSH-JP057 Xyz/Fortissimo/Nijitsu spell

DEFINITE SPELLS:

BOSH-JP058 Spell [Possibly Fortissimo/Ninjitsu]
BOSH-JP059 Dragonbane Fusion
BOSH-JP060 [More Destruction Swordmaster support?]
BOSH-JP061 Clash of the Dracorivals
BOSH-JP062-JP065 Spells
BOSH-JP066 Odd-Eyes Advent

BOSH-JP067-JP068 Spells/Anime Traps.

DEFINITE TRAPS:

BOSH-JP069 Dragon's Bind
BOSH-JP070 Chasing Wings
BOSH-JP071 Reject Reborn
BOSH-JP072-JP080 Traps

BOSH-JP013 Performage/Raid Raptor? [likely Wing Sandwichman if a single Performage, the dancers if 2]
BOSH-JP014 Performage/Blackwing? [likely the level 2 Blackwing, if not a Performage dancer]

I don't think there's any space for RR/Performage cards in this pack. Yuzu used 2 new Melodious in episode 69 and Gon used 4 new Superheavy Samurais in episode 66. New RRs will probably go to the new Xyz Booster pack, while new Performage will probably go to the fusion/pendulum booster pack next year.

I don't think there's any space for RR/Performage cards in this pack. Yuzu used 2 new Melodious in episode 69 and Gon used 4 new Superheavy Samurais in episode 66. New RRs will probably go to the new Xyz Booster pack, while new Performage will probably go to the fusion/pendulum booster pack next year.

The performage here is the ones from 59 though, so if anything those should get priority unless they don't want to release it.

The performage here is the ones from 59 though, so if anything those should get priority unless they don't want to release it.

Konami will release those pendulum Performage, but not in 907, theres no space for them. There are only 17 slots for the anime cards, 6 Performapals, 1 Blackwing, 4 Superheavy Samurais, 2 Melodious, 3 Ninja cards and Tuner magician. I doubt Konami will move Superheavy Samurai Jisha-Q and Score the Melodious Diva to 908. The new Performages can all go to the fusion/pendulum booster pack next year.

Konami will release those pendulum Performage, but not in 907, theres no space for them. There are only 17 slots for the anime cards, 6 Performapals, 1 Blackwing, 4 Superheavy Samurais, 2 Melodious, 3 Ninja cards and Tuner magician. I doubt Konami will move Superheavy Samurai Jisha-Q and Score the Melodious Diva to 908. The new Performages can all go to the fusion/pendulum booster pack next year.

One of the new SHS was a Synxhro, so that point doesn't change the Yuya anomaly position, as there are 7 slots for Ppals.

I did miss score, though, so yeah, it's just gonna be Score and Harmitan.

The new Superheavy Synchro (albeit the level 5 one) is a future VJUMP promo judging by the fact its effect was blurred out when VJUMP leaked.

No, the one I'm talking about is the Level 9 Gon used against Crow. This Level 5 one hasn't even debuted in the series proper yet.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the level 9 Synchro Gongenzaka used. I knew there was gonna be a level 5 one in VJUMP. (Whether it appears in the anime is a mystery atm)

We'll see if Gongenzaka does play Musa-C (Musashi) in his next on-screen duel; likely will, but we'll see.

Although I didn't really forget about Kyuubi (we've yet to see if it has other effects besides stat boosting, and its ATK stat).

Given we're getting the Main Deck he used, probably will get Kyuu-B here [though there were other Synchros that debuted + will likely take up space].

Don't think we'll get Crow's new Synchro; tbh, as it currently is, not really worth it.

We'll see if Gongenzaka does play Musa-C (Musashi) in his next on-screen duel; likely will, but we'll see.

Bearing in mind Gongenzaka'z next on-screen duel won't be for a while. Though it is possible that this'll be like Tribute Lanius, part of a character's archetype, but not used in the anime. having said that, inb4 Shun uses Tribute Lanius in the 2-parter.

Don't think we'll get Crow's new Synchro; tbh, as it currently is, not really worth it.

Crow had more than 1 new Synchro though, but yeah we'll most likely won't see them.

Archived