[Finished]Zerpant's "I have to make THAT?!" Contest! [Done Judging! Scores are up, feel free to ask and dispute]

ÆƵ–

Uh wind + insect, that is interesting, will totally do butterflies! Anyway, are pictures necessary?

Nope! I myself struggle with finding decent pictures for a lot of my cards, so written cards are totally fine with me~

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, with the 3-5 cards, can we make 3-5 Main Deck cards, then 1-2 Extra Deck cards also?

Also, do we just make monsters or Spells/Traps too?

Excellent question! The answer is that you need to make a maximum of 5 cards. Whether they be monster, spell, trap, whatever doesn't matter, but no more than 5 please~

Very definitely in! I remember wasting a bunch of time on the same program you're using for this when you linked it in your Tempyre thread. I wonder what crazy s*** I'm going to get?

You're in! Specifications:

Tojin uses a FIRE-attribute Dragon-type deck. Their deck focuses on Normal Summoning.

okay, that's actually really boring

Using mobile so no quotes or special texts probably

@ Forest Fire, Tinkerer, and Tobin

Refills are ready!

Forest Fire uses a FIRE-attribute Machine-type deck. Their deck focuses on Ritual Summoning.

Tinkerer uses a LIGHT-attribute Zombie-type deck. Their deck focuses on Flip Summoning.

Tojin uses a WATER-attribute Dinosaur-type deck. Their deck focuses on Gemini Summoning.

@ Xander

post them here please and thank you~

Please can I do a reroll? A Psychic deck that focuses on Synchro Summoning isn't amazingly original, although FIRE is cool.

Normally I'd say that you'll have to wait til tomorrow, but I'm leavening today so sure.

Tyretian uses a WIND-attribute Zombie-type deck. Their deck focuses on Fusion Summoning.

Xander Royce uses a WIND-attribute Fiend-type deck. Their deck focuses on Flip Summoning.

[spoiler=Sky Garrison - Raar]AREnCW5.png

Sky Garrison - Raar
Level 4 / WIND
Fiend / Effect
You can reveal this card from your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position. If you do, you cannot Summon other monsters for the rest of this turn, except by Flip Summoning. When this card is flipped face-up or Flip Summoned: You can discard 1 Fiend-Type monster to target up to 2 cards on the field; destroy those targets. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Sky Garrison" card from your Deck to your hand.
1800 / 800

[spoiler=Sky Garrison - Laras]
t2Vs0Ra.png

Sky Garrison - Laras
Level 4 / WIND
Fiend / Effect
You can reveal this card from your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position. If you do, you cannot Summon other monsters for the rest of this turn, except by Flip Summoning. When this card is flipped face-up or Flip Summoned: You can send up to 2 "Sky Garrison" cards from your hand to the Graveyard; draw 1 card for each "Sky Garrison" card sent to the Graveyard this way, then you can send 1 "Sky Garrison" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.
0 / 2000

[spoiler=Sky Garrison - Zidiel]
v2ZaGoF.png

Sky Garrison - Zidiel
Level 4 / WIND
Fiend / Effect
You can reveal this card from your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position. If you do, you cannot Summon other monsters for the rest of this turn, except by Flip Summoning. When this card is flipped face-up or Flip Summoned: You can target cards on the field up to the number of other face-up "Sky Garrison" cards on the field; return those targets to the hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can banish 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-down Defense Position.

[spoiler=Sky Garrison, the Onslaught]
GlOOdaD.png

Sky Garrison, the Onslaught
Continuous Spell Card
During either players End Phase, you can target cards on the field up to the number of "Sky Garrison" monsters that were flipped face-up or Flip Summoned during this turn; destroy those targets, then your opponent takes damage equal to the number of cards destroyed this way x 400.

[spoiler=Sky Garrison, the Shield]
45dPHop.png

Sky Garrison, the Shield
Continuous Trap Card
Up to twice per turn, face-down monsters and "Sky Garrison" cards, other than "Sky Garrison, the Shield" cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

Forest Fire uses a FIRE-attribute Machine-type deck. Their deck focuses on Ritual Summoning.

Iggear Blaster

Level 3 FIRE

Machine/Effect

If you Ritual Summon exactly 1 "Engight" Ritual Monster with a card effect that requires use of monsters, this card can be used as the entire requirement. If this card is Normal Summoned, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Special Summon a Level 4 or lower "Iggear" Monster from your hand; OR add 1 "Engight" Ritual Monster from your deck to your hand.

ATK 1100/ DEF 1100

Iggear Speedstar

Level 4 FIRE

Machine/Effect

If you Ritual Summon exactly 1 "Engight" Ritual Monster with a card effect that requires use of monsters, this card can be used as the entire requirement. If this card is Normal Summoned, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, discard 1 card from your hand.

ATK 1500/ DEF 1500

Iggear Nova

Level 3 FIRE

Machine/Effect

If you Ritual Summon exactly 1 "Engight" Ritual Monster with a card effect that requires use of monsters, this card can be used as the entire requirement. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: Add 1 "Ignition" Ritual Spell from your Deck to your hand.

ATK 1100/ DEF 1100

Ignition Spark

Ritual Spell

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Engight" Ritual Monster. Tribute monsters from your hand or field, and/or banish "Iggear" monsters from your Graveyard, then Ritual Summon 1 "Engight" Ritual Monster from your hand whose Level exactly equals the total Levels of those monsters. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Add 1 "Iggear" Monster from your Deck to your hand.

Enigight F14 Sparker

Level 7 FIRE

Machine/Ritual/Effect

You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Ignition" Ritual Spell Card. If this card is Summoned, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, add 1 Level 4 or lower "Iggear" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls; and if you do, discard a card from your hand.

ATK 2400/ DEF 2400

i plan on expanding this later in casuals, so i gave myself room to work with.

Introducing...The Soleurs!

Soleur Daisy

LIGHT ****

Plant/Fusion/Effect

1000/2300

Lore: 1 LIGHT monster + 1 Plant-Type monster

Must be Fusion Summoned with "Soleur Fusion" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, you can reveal this card from your Extra Deck: Add 1 LIGHT monster or 1 "Soleur Fusion" from your deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can tribute this card to gain 1000 Life Points, and if you do, you can add 1 "Soleur Greenhouse" from your deck to your hand. Once per turn, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Soleur Seed Token" (Plant-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field in Defense Position. You can only use 1 "Soleur Daisy" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Soleur Dandelion

LIGHT ****

Plant/Fusion/Effect

1900/1800

Lore: 1 LIGHT monster + 1 Plant-Type monster

Must be Fusion Summoned with "Soleur Fusion" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, you can reveal this card from your Extra Deck: Add 1 Plant-Type monster or 1 "Soleur Fusion" from your deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can tribute this card to inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent, and if you do, you can add 1 "Soleur Greenhouse" from your deck to your hand. Once per turn, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Soleur Seed Token" (Plant-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position. You can only use 1 "Soleur Dandelion" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Soleur Sunflower Supreme

LIGHT ********

Plant/Fusion/Effect

2500/2500

Lore: 2 "Soleur" Fusion Monsters

Must be Fusion Summoned with "Soleur Fusion" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, you can discard 2 cards: Special Summon 2 "Soleur Seed Tokens" (Plant-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field in Defense Position. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each "Soleur" monster on the field or in the Graveyard. The controller of this card gains 500 Life Points during each of their opponent's Standby Phases. When this card leaves the field, you can add 1 "Soleur Fusion" or "Soleur Greenhouse" from your deck or Graveyard to your hand. You can only control 1 "Soleur Sunflower Supreme".

Soleur Fusion

Normal Spell Card

Lore: If "Soleur Greenhouse" is not on the field, this card cannot be activated. Fusion Summon 1 "Soleur" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. You can only activate 1 "Soleur Fusion" per turn.

Soleur Greenhouse

Field Spell Card

Lore: Up to twice per turn, "Soleur" Fusion Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Soleur Seed Token" (Plant-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to either player's side of the field. When this card is destroyed, the controller of this card gains 500 Life Points.

Hopefully they're not too overpowered.

Right, here's my entry. Hopefully these aren't too OP/awful. (Though given that these are based on Gemini summoning, I don't think I have to worry about the OP part. =P)

Duodino Plesio

Level 4

WATER/Dinosaur/Gemini

1700/1900

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon this card to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

Each time a "Duodino" monster you control inflicts battle damage to an opponent, that monster gains 400 ATK.

Duodino Plio

Level 4

WATER/Dinosaur/Gemini

1900/1700

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon this card to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

Face-up "Duodino" monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF and inflict piercing damage.

Duodino Ichthyo

Level 5

WATER/Dinosaur/Gemini

2200/1700

"Duodino" monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF for each face-up "Duodino" monster you control that is treated as an Effect Monster. While this card is face-up on the field, if a "Duodino" monster you control battles an opponent's monster the opponent's monster loses ATK equal to the difference between the battling "Duodino" monster's original ATK and current ATK, until the End Phase.

Duodino Mosa

Level 3

WATER/Dinosaur/Gemini

1500/900

All face-up "Duodino" monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, you can target one monster your opponent controls: that monster loses ATK equal to half of this card's current ATK, until the End Phase.

Duodino Evolutionary Leap

Normal Trap

Special Summon one level 4 or lower "Duodino" monster from your hand or Graveyard. It is treated as an effect monster, and gains its effect.

Archived