~ The YCM Halloween Masquerade 2015 ~

Shini the Scaremeister

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still a bit iffy on monster names / stuff.

Also will depend on impending coursework; if I don't have time to participate, I might have to drop. We shall see though.

On a sidenote, monster accounts are more/less prepared for you all (with intended names).

Just need to wait for Kate/Lunar to message you all when it's time.

----

I will assume that she saw the drops, but otherwise I'll notify her via PM.

Black, Winter and Dae are out, then.

I fully apologize for my lack of activity as of late; real life circumstances have caught up to me.  I was in a car accident, along with my great grandmother dying, and I've had to deal with both of those in full.  I will update everything regarding this event within the next few days.  It's still on, don't worry!

I fully apologize for my lack of activity as of late; real life circumstances have caught up to me.  I was in a car accident, along with my great grandmother dying, and I've had to deal with both of those in full.  I will update everything regarding this event within the next few days.  It's still on, don't worry!

Dang, I knew you were in a car accident, but I didn't know about the other thing. Sorry for your loss.

We knew you were in an accident but the loss of your loved one is something else completely devastating. Nice to see you're keeping strong and possibly keeping up the spirits for us~

I fully apologise for my lack of activity as of late; real life circumstances have caught up to me.  I was in a car accident, along with my great grandmother dying, and I've had to deal with both of those in full.  I will update everything regarding this event within the next few days.  It's still on, don't worry!

Don't worry, we totally understand. It is hard dealing with the loss of a loved one.

Archived