Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

FipiFwE.png

Poke: 350

Inventory: Poke Puff Bag (empty), Berry Case (empty)

Her attack missed. This was why Kah preferred to make her fights up close and personal. More importantly, Edgelord had flung a chunk of wood at her. Something like that could easily be kicked away, as the Hydreigon demonstrated. However, the bad guy was closing in too fast. Kah braced herself for an attack...

And found herself plunging downwards, just barely avoiding getting a new haircut from Edgelord's attack. Kah's foot found itself in a hole? Was this Kazo's doing? Whatever. It saved her from a pretty nasty-looking attack, so at least the interference was well-timed. Now then, Kah had just barely avoided an attack, so the only logical thing to do was to counter with one of her own!

Kah pressed down with her leg that was still on the surface, propelling her body upward. The dragon clenched her hand into a fist, and as she shot up, Kah shot her arm upward as well for added momentum behind her attack. Not that she thought her strength and killing intent weren't enough. Just nice to be sure and all. And so, Kah and her fist shot upward, aiming for Edgelord's big stupid face.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Slums Team Karaoke

"F...Fiona?" he let out, turning to Fiona who was standing with much more confidence than before. He wanted to run away, but he recognized that attack Fiona had led out. Mean Look. It wasn't uncommon for Ghost-types to use it, especially  with the Ghastlys. Alleria was also unnerving, although for completely different reasons. She was exceptionally calm, and her phrase sent chills down his spine. "Gwen, Lok, look closely. I'll show you how to break a mind without psychic abilities." And with that, the Alteria girl had rushed, talons seemingly blazing out of her hands. 

"I guess its time to use that new move I got." He muttered to himself, before aiming his finger at Fiona; firing off a barrage of blue orbs at her. Hopefully at least one of those would do the job, and she probably wouldn't expect such a hit due to being distracted by Alleria. He and Gwen might be at a disadvantage, but they had power in numbers. Hopefully, Alleria would be able to defeat Fiona.

S.S. Showdown Team Showdown

Scarlet simple nodded as Clyde spoke. "A rod to control Kyurem, huh?" Clyde had just finished explaining his situation. A rod to control Kyurem? So Kyurem was somewhere in Fryst, probably. While she personally had no interest in Kyurem or any artifact that could control it, she did see this as an opportunity to get a better lead on the other Legendaries. Before Scarlet could turn to ask Taiga what she thought, she let out an outburst. "I don't care about that stinkin' icy shell of a legend! It's probably as broke as the day is long! You're right about one thing Clyde...the Cap shoulda made that rod walk the plank. It wasn't worth losing another set of crew mates now is it? As a matter of fact...If we weren't here...I bet the Captain would have a whole 'nother crew's blood on his hands. Wake me up when we hit land." She didn't even bother to try and scold Taiga. She was clearly still bitter about the fight, and the crew wasn't necessarily being the most understanding. Still, there was some truth in her words - the crew would of been slaughtered if they weren't there to defend the ship. "You really need to teach that Taiga a lesson in respect," Scarlet just sighed. It was definitely true - somehow, Scarlet had managed to find someone more blunt that she was. 

"Well, I'm also going to head to bed." She didn't really have much else to say, and the whole situation had been exhausting. Plus, she saw that Cabrakan was talking to Clyde about stuff. He could fill her in on the whole situation later.

Team Karaoke, Adarid Slums

Fiona' smile grew wider and wider as Alleria spoke. "How very sweet of you to care so much darling." Fiona said, right before Alleria seemed to vanish and appear behind her. The strike knocked her forward suddenly, doing more damage than Fiona had expected. Of course, that dance, what an oversight. Though she noticed that there was a strange breeze now. Glancing down she realized why. Alleria's attack had tore her shirt down, ripped it, practically leaving her chest bare to the world.

There was the slightest hint of red on her face, though nothing like what she would have before her reveal. "You know I don't think you want to play nice do you?" Fiona said in a sickeningly sweet voice that morphed into a growl at the end.

She winced as she felt the flames hit her, burning her body and slightly draining some strength.

Gwen stared as the events occurred.

Please stop

This wasn't right. Fiona had been with them for days now and she hadn't noticed anything wrong. She even tried to help her several times. How could she have missed it?

Please stop

Alleria too. Seemed to be different than Gwen had thought. Something unnerving was going on now. Perhaps it was because of the betrayal, but the fact she could be so vicious to a former ally, it felt wrong.

Please stop

The three legends were doing nothing while this barbaric display played out before them. Protecting their own they had said. Weren't they the legend's own in a way?

Please stop

Gwen brought her hand up to cover her mouth and let out a muffled shout. She couldn't deal with this situation, and so she had to try to detach herself from it. She crept into her mind, pulling away from the situation, and other thoughts started to form. She felt herself strengthen as an out-of-place wicked smile crept onto her face.

Meanwhile Fiona had turned her attention towards the little ghost that had dared burn her. She ran up to him, without any hint of modesty, and whipped her head around. A dark glow surrounded the claw-like appendage at the end of one of her twin-tails, and she slammed it into Lok, simultaneously knocking off the spell tag that Lok was holding onto to. She spun after hitting and opened her mouth, launching a trio of pin missiles at Aleria.

Team Showdown, S.S. Showdown

Clyde nodded along, barely taking note of Taiga's words, until..  "You're right about one thing Clyde...the Cap shoulda made that rod walk the plank.  It wasn't worth losing another set of crew mates now is it? As a matter of fact...If we weren't here...I bet the Captain would have a whole 'nother crew's blood on his hands."

She started to leave then, and Clyde stepped forward, fists clenched in anger. Apanie's hand on his arm stopped him in his tracks. He looked down at her with a pained expression and she slowly, almost lethargically, shook her head.

Clyde let out a long, drawn-out, sigh. He closed his eyes for a few moments and then spoke up. Mostly towards Carbrakan, the only one that stuck around. "We didn't lose a crew. Not from them dying that is. We lost one member." He opened his eyes and there was a deep sorrow in his eyes. "One too many...." He blinked. "TMs? Probably somewhere. Isole keeps track of those you'll have to ask her tomorrow." He looked at the injured Rotom, who were seemingly beginning to recover. A small smile appeared on his lips. "Strong lasses that's for sure."

The next day was an uncomfortable one. All the crew seemed to be focused on the task at hand, and they constantly scanned the skies, as if they expected something to attack at any moment. If Cabrakan talked with Isole she'd bring him to their stock of TMs. "Pay and you can have whatever we have." She said in a monotone.

The Captain was no where to be found the rest of the trip. True to what Clyde said, they managed to make it to Coldharbour around evening of the next day. They dropped a rope ladder over the ship and it was clear from the grins on most the crew's faces they were expected to climb the ladder to get off the ship. Clyde sent them off with a friendly smile, a wave, and a surprise.

Evidently one of the Rotom crew had decided they wanted to try traveling with them for a while. They were free to turn her down of course, and she would probably not have a grudge with that. It seemed to be a decision mostly based on a whim, curiosity, rather than anything else.

----

Meanwhile Captain was in his cabin, glasses on his face, pouring over several old books. "Ugh dammit. Everything I find tells me we're in trouble. Maybe I'll have to try and visit him again...He won't like that, but at this rate...Hopefully that girl can help find something about the rod when she goes with them." He glanced at a portrait on his desk. A young Eevee boy who was surrounded by several other Eeveelution Gijinka. Captain let out a sigh. "It wasn't worth it in the end, was it?" He glanced out of the porthole window and into the surrounding skies.

Team WTF, Entei fight

Had Entei been in any self-aware state of mind he might have been surprised by the Absol's direct approach to the battle. Whisper would find that her hands were somewhat charred where they had gripped onto Entei, but otherwise unharmed. Entei slammed into the ground, seemingly only taking minimal damage. But Whisper was able to move out of the way before Entei was able to regain his footing.

He was in time to see the blade approaching and, with a roar, he launched a blast of Sacred Fire, crashing into the blade, weakening the power of the flames somewhat, but still hurtling towards Whisper.

Entei began to send out wave after wave of Bulldoze, intent on striking her with at least one of them, not letting up unless she got nearer to him.

Team Mac, Edgelord fight

Kah's startling method of dodging had managed to throw Edgelord enough so that he was unable to connect his deadly blow. He then took the punch right to the jaw. His head snapped back and his body followed suit. He fell backwards, but recovered halfway down, bending backwards and placing his hands on the ground, preventing from falling to the ground by hand-springing back to his feet. "Tsk, not bad I guess. But it's no use! You're much too slow." Edgelord knelt lower, and as he did two strange, dark, blades shot from the ground.

They seemed to cross in an X formation, but completely missed Kah. Until they branched back towards her. The two blades were aiming for Kah's body, and if even a small bit of the blade touched Kah she'd find her body becoming numb.

As she had to deal with this, Edgelord quickly shot forward, ready to ram into her wherever she attempted to dodge.

Meanwhile the Diglett stared at Ari, and Ari stared at the Diglett, for a full minute. "Hiya." Ari said at last.

And Mac finally got to her feet. And she looked pissed. She Charged energy as she glared at Edgelord, all kinds of childish but mean insults coming to mind.

Team Sexual Tension

"Thank you for your compliment, honored guest." James said with a smile towards Denku. "As for what is expected...It's difficult. We had problems with outsiders before." James automatically brought a hand up towards his scar before realizing and dropping his hand to the side. "All we want is for your cooperation and continued respect. Not anything extreme, spirits we'd never force anything...unreasonable upon people." James' voice seemed to imply that this would be the most shocking of occurrences. Though it was difficult to tell how seriously he was taking his answer. "But I suppose I didn't expect such a small group to be traveling to these parts on their own. I wonder what brings you here..."

"The king, your brother, mentioned the Flame of Rebirth. In which case, I reckon that she was quite revered here. So, tell me. Tell me how the people of this land viewed her."

"Oho, the girl of the hour speaks at last. All the, as the common term goes, Legends are revered in some way. But it is true the Flame of Rebirth is one of the most revered." Jame's tone had taken on an almost story-teller aspect at this point. "None have ever seen her of course. The only ones who have seen any of the Legends are the kings of the land. And my brother never met her. He's only met, ah, well that's neither here nor there. We're talking of the Flame of Rebirth, yes?" He smiled widely again. "She is said to be a woman unlike any other. Above any petty squabble, only stepping in to aid her children in their most dire needs. She is said to control the cycle of life. Not in the same way others do. I suppose you could say she keeps the wheel turning. From life there comes death and from death, life." James laughed. "I'm certainly not the best at speaking of the Legends, forgive me."

His gaze shifted to Denku. "I see you've taken interest in Jabari. Don't mind him, he is harmless." James called the Zebstrika over, who jumped from the platform and strode towards the group. As he got closer they could make out more details. He certainly looks strong, and stood at over six feet tall. However as he got nearer, he bowed low, keeping himself shorter than James. "As you can see he knows his place. Don't you, Champion of the Zebstrika?" Jabari flinched at this title, and it was clear it was meant as much as a mockery as a title. However he simply nodded, still without speaking. He continued to stare fiercely, proudly, despite the circumstances, at the group. "He is a warrior, and just that, please don't worry about his manners. Don't let it spoil your meal."

The pain searing Whisper's hands was a reminder of just how dangerous it was to fight this, or any, legend. Simply touching them if unprepared could lead to grievous injuries, but as she was made aware upon retreating out of his range of attack he was getting slower. The burst of sacred fire sent to intercept her strike was not so difficult to twist around as the blast of flames he'd thrown at her when she was close. Of course it was also a sign that she needed to get moving, and not a moment too soon. She strafed around Entei in a steadily closing circle, staying just ahead of those shock waves and leaping into the air when one seemed about to catch her. The whole time she was loosing a barrage of her own: a flurry of impossibly sharp psychic blades, empowered as they were channeled through the weapon in her hands. Each blade was aimed to strike somewhere that could potentially hinder the legend if their impossible sharp edges found purchase: the insides of the elbows, the shoulders, either of Entei's hips.

When she finally closed with him sufficiently to see him losing interest in attacking by way of shock waves, she was overcome with a certainty that he was going to grapple her. This, obviously, was not something that she felt would lead to her surviving this encounter in any way, shape, or form. To that end, she gathered up the darkness once more and looked the legend in the eyes.

"Darkrai take you!" She exclaimed as she unleashed the power of the new moon upon him, praying that it would stop his stride. Whether it did or not, she raised her blade and leveled it with his chest before thrusting forward. If he continued his advance, then perhaps there would be enough force to shove the thing into him. If not, then at the very least she could keep him just out of arm's reach for a moment or two.

Caelestia Terpischora Aetheris

Team Karaoke, Adarid Slums

It was weird, for once she felt like she was in control of herself. She remembered that several times she had went into a rampage that left her forgetting about a lot of things afterwards, but for the first time, she felt that for once she could dance freely while in this state of mind. Deary...what was it anyway? The dance, the betrayal, or the returning memories? Not something that really mattered in the end. It's a messy performance, and Caelestia is here to clean up the mess. That is what a true entertainer is supposed to do, after all. Saving unsalvageable shows, and bring smiles. Even if she is the only one that smiles in the end, Celia is fine.

For that's the most important thing anyway.

"You know I don't think you want to play nice do you?"

"You're too hard to read. No...my mistake, there's really nothing to read over there."

Even with her top exposed, Fiona rushed forward Lok as if nothing happened, the movement of her bared chest was quite noticeable along the way. Celia put a small smile at how her assessment about Fiona was proven to be correct the moment she needed it to be. It's like one of those feeling one would have when they manage to pick the correct horse in a race just from a random musing. Granted, it didn't look like a good thing for Lok, who probably saw his first bared pair of mammaries since his mother's and getting attacked, or Gwen, who looked like she's the one getting broken down instead of Fiona. But well, that's not that important. And oh, there's an attack.

The three pin missiles hit Celia squarely, as she did not manage to dodge them. Granted, perhaps if she was not trying to be a smartass and paid more attention to the battle, she would be able to dodge using her increased speed, but that moment had passed a while ago. Although, it's not really that bad as a situation. The pins pierced her left arm, chest, and right shoulder, and blood dripped from them. The wound was small, but she could still feel the pain. Pain is good. Pain proves that she is still alive. Pain gives nourishment for my soul. Pain, most importantly, kept her mind awake and serves as her reminder about the people causing them. Not bothering to even remove the pins since it would only potentially bleed her out with how deep they're planted, Celia returned her focus on the battlefield, and locked in on Fiona, who had just used Knock Off on Lok. That ought to hurt. The flames of Outrage covered her arms once more, and the heat helped cauterizing her wounds.

"Top's clear. Now, bottom."

Relishing through the pain as she and the flames that consumed her cackled, she vanished again from her position, and reappeared from Fiona's backside again. She would perhaps expected her to do this again, but even if she countered or got away, Celia would still be able to maintain this speed and continue her assault for a bit longer. The first series of strikes, a flurries of slashes made using the dragon flame talons, were aimed on what remained of Fiona's dress, but was still made with the force to knock her over. And then, this time a follow up, Celia pulled her arm backwards, and after focusing the Outrage flames to that palm of hers, she went straight with a megaton punch to Fiona's backside.

"We're still dancing, aren't we?"

Kazo blushed as he felt the ankle of the person he grabbed. That... was not Mac. He quickly let go of the ankle. It had to be Kah. Dang it, like he needed another reason to get her pissed off at her. As he dug, he heard something sounding like electricity charging. 

"Got you," He thought as he dug right under her, attempting to again grab her ankle and drag her down into the earth. This was not going to end well, he could tell.

Denku was really only half listening to James as he spoke to Fia. He didn't care about some Flames of Rebirth, nor what Bea wanted to do. He was chasing Legends because that's what his brother was doing, so that would be easiest way to find him. He just stared at the Zebstrika, seeing who would look away first. 

"I see you've taken interest in Jabari. Don't mind him, he is harmless." Denku looked away as James spoke and motioned for Jabari to come over. He was imposing, standing over 6 feet tall, but... as he got close, he bowed low, keeping himself shorter than James. That was odd... "As you can see he knows his place. Don't you, Champion of the Zebstrika?" Denku narrowed his eyes as Jabari flinched at this title, signalling to Denku right away it was a title and an insult at the same time. It impressed the Pupitar that the Zebstrika could be so calm and yet continued to stare fiercely and proudly at the group. "He is a warrior, and just that, please don't worry about his manners. Don't let it spoil your meal."

Denku simply stood up in response. "I wish to be excused," He was angry right now... he didn't like the condescending attitude this whole land seemed to have. "You can send a guard with me, or Jabari, I don't care," He turned and walked off, being sure to call out to Bea, "Thanks for getting those plates, Bea," as he left. He headed to the entrance of the hollow rock. He needed some air.

The Slums Team Karaoke

Lok just froze there as Fiona rushed towards him. He couldn't help but noticed that her top had been ripped off, leaving him flustered and unprepared for her strike. Her tail-like appentage had slammed right into his chest, knocking off the Spell Tag he had in his pocket. Lok was sent flying, tumbling as he struck the earth. Luckily, the burn he inflicted on her had mitigated some of the damage, but it still hurt like hell. In fact, he was sure something had been damaged, as a constant pain struck his ribs. Lok had just barely managed to stand up on his feet, gripping his injured ribs with his right arm. It was probably for the best that he stay back and let Alleria deal with Fiona - he had done all he could.

Turning to Gwen to see if she was alright, she noticed that something was....off. A wicked grin crossed her face. He limped his way towards her, trying his best to avoid catching Fiona's attention. "G...Gwen? Are you alright?" He reached out his left hand to her, fear and concern filling his mind.

yUaDQKQ.png?1

Pride Rock

"Oho, the girl of the hour speaks at last. All the, as the common term goes, Legends are revered in some way. But it is true the Flame of Rebirth is one of the most revered.

None have ever seen her of course. The only ones who have seen any of the Legends are the kings of the land. And my brother never met her. He's only met, ah, well that's neither here nor there. We're talking of the Flame of Rebirth, yes?"

Fia nodded in response.

"She is said to be a woman unlike any other. Above any petty squabble, only stepping in to aid her children in their most dire needs. She is said to control the cycle of life. Not in the same way others do. I suppose you could say she keeps the wheel turning. From life there comes death and from death, life."

Hearing what he had to said regarding the legendary figure, Fia couldn't help herself making small chuckles as he mentioned her characteristics. It was clear that they're talking about the same being right now. Although...in a way, Fia was amused when she realized that she was indirectly emulating the characteristics of the Flames of Rebirth more than she thought. Fate worked in a funny way. Perhaps, too conveniently at that, but she trusted Fate to continue turning in any way it'd like. But all of this meant that perhaps...she was really the chosen one bearing the curse of this embryonic flames.

"I'm certainly not the best at speaking of the Legends, forgive me."

"It is fine, I have heard enough of what I wished to hear." Fia answered him with a warm smile. Still not touching her foods a bit, Fia now at the very least started to be brought down to earth for her to notice the people around her more. The king's brother proceeded to talk to Denku, introducing the Zebstrika that had been staring at them for a while. Although, something about that Zebstrika...no, something about this entire place judging on his expressions throughout the journey, made him upset enough to leave the scene. He was polite as he asked it, but Fia knew well what kind of feeling was he repressing. He probably needed some time to cool off, but Fia decided that she should follow him too. It is a mother's job to care and listen to their children's lament, after all.

"Ah, pardon me. It is apparent that I need to outside too. I will not be long, so don't fret or think that I will be in any way avoid the trial that I would face.

My child needs me, and that is what I feel to be important right now." Bowing at James' direction, Fia then turned herself around to see Bea, who was busying herself with the feast. "Bea, just remember to keep your manners, alright?"

Not saying much else, Fia took her staff and followed Denku to the entrance of the hollow rock.

"Denku, my dear...is there anything wrong? You have been a lot gloomier than usual ever since we entered these lands. It is the utmost worrying for you to be like this.

Should I ask the guards or the king to give you and Bea your deserved alone time?" She asked him, with the tone of a worried mother asking her son.

FipiFwE.png

Kah watched the dark blades erupt from the ground, moving in an X formation...and completely missing Kah. Turning around for only a brief moment showed that they were heading for her again. And on top of that, Edgelord was charing forward. Even if she avoided the blades, that bug would land a solid hit on her...damn. There was no slipping out of this one. May as well do as much damage as possible, then. That "charge forward" attitude of Edgelord's was exactly what Kah needed right now.

Kah pulled her fist back for a second strike, and began charging forward herself. With two people - one of whom was as fast as Edgelord - running at each other, Kah didn't even have to wait before swinging her fist forward. Her fist flew forth, aiming to strike Edgelord even harder in the head this time. If she could end this before Kazo got the runts out of here and perhaps came back, all the better.

Team WTF, vs Entei

Entei’s hands, wreathed in flames, batted at the attacks that came his way. He was using his Sacred Fire in a more defensive way now, though it was clear that the flames were slowly diminishing. The last blade struck the Legend in the hip, causing him to lose focus for a moment just as Whisper got within reach.
As he lunged forward he took the blade through his chest, and grunted out in pain. But he pushed forward, forcing the blade through him even farther before thrusting his palms forward, launching his Sacred Fire at Whisper.

Easter’s ears perked up then. Something about Entei seemed wrong, he was...weakening, clearly. Perhaps this was a winnable fight after all. He checked with Rei again. The girl seemed to have slipped into a more restful slumber, and was breathing normally again. With a sigh of relief Easter stood, waiting for the moment to finish the fight at last.

Team Karaoke, vs Fiona

The attack was vicious, and unrelenting. However Fiona had seen her dance before. She was able to avoid taking massive damage from the attack but her clothes wasn’t so lucky. They were in tatters soon enough, cloth barely hanging off of her body at this point.
“Heh, you really are desperate to get me naked again.” Fiona said, though there was a hint of discomfort in her voice. Being more focused on the fight, however, she wasn’t as affected as the Altaria would hope.
As she went in for that final full force punch, Fiona laughed. She spun out of the way of the attack, as both the claws on her hair began to glow. She swung her head and the twintails cut across Alleria, forming an X that was dripping with poison. Once she connected with that she lifted her leg and kicked the girl in the stomach, with enough force to knock her backwards.
“You’ll die if you keep up like that, dumbass.” She taunted.

Gwen looked blankly at Lok. “Child..." Something in the back of her mind realized she was scaring the boy, but she had to keep her emotions in check else she’d lose this much needed power boost. “I can’t." She said, slightly coldly, brushing his hand away.
Fighting her sickness at the fact she had to battle, Gwen called out to Fiona. “I hoped we could be friends. I’m sorry that turned out to be false.” As Fiona turned to look at the girl, an evil looking eye appeared above Gwen. It flashed and Fiona felt herself being struck by a Hex. She cried out in pain for, despite her natural resistance, this attack had been powered up greatly. She clutched her gut and gritted her teeth before rushing towards the girl, spinning in place as a water formed around her tail, extending it and slamming against Gwen’s side, hurtling her several feet across the field.

Fiona glanced around at the area they were in. Due to the Legend’s interference a sort of barrier had surrounded the battlefield. It still extended nearly forty feet around. However around the edges were the hovels these people called buildings, as well as a dozen of them covering the eastern side of the battlefield. The pile of dead bodies were near the north, and seemed to be the end of the barrier. Fiona grinned. Her master would have an easy time with all this space.

Team Mac, vs Edgelord
“Alright Mac here we go, this is it, I’m gonna show that weirdo just what I can do. Get ready for my super awesome electric punch” Mac thought, grinning widely. This was gonna be so cool.
As she took a step forward she felt a hand grab her leg and pull her into the ground.
She let out a high pitched “Eep” as she was dragged down. “Why you little...” She said with a growl before aiming her other leg down and stomping down at whoever grabbed her, hitting them right in the face.

Edgelord took the punch square to the jaw and his head snapped back. His attack interrupted he stepped back a couple times. A trickle of blood came from his mouth and he wiped it away. “I haven’t seen my own blood in a long time.” He said, haughtily. “Congratulations. But now you get to see my true strength!” His arms glowed once more as he shot at the Hydreigon. He slashed with both in a single, swift, blow, cutting deeply across the girl’s chest with a powerful X-Scissor.
Critical Hit

There was a gentle buzzing in the background, as the Metapod and Butterfree from before entered the clearing, eyes focused on Kah.

Ah...

The pain, it was an amazing sensation to be had. Losing the surge of power she had gotten from her earlier dance and succumbing to the headaches caused by her Outrage earlier, Caelestia simply laughed with abandon as Fiona cut through her using a Poison Cross, before following it with a kick that sent her back. It was fun, it was entertaining. The pain of the poison seeping through her body, the open wound caused by the attack, the blood gushing forth from the x-shaped wound was a beautiful addition to this tale. Her laugh of satisfaction drowned out Fiona's attempt to taunt her, and she was not even aware of when the Drapion was blasted by a full-powered hex courtesy of Gwen.

BGM: That Which Remains Unchanging ~ True Conclusion

A moment this beautiful, something this satisfying would only fit to be accompanied by a song. And not any song would be fitting for such a momentous event. Relishing from the pain, the Altaria's heart drew something from the last vestiges of memories of ages past. Thus, delirious from her headaches and the poison that invaded her body, the Altaria that was used to be known as Caelestia started to sing.

Since there is nothing greater I can accomplish,
Won’t this mark the end of it all?

She couldn't remember what song was she singing, but she followed her heart's desire to let it out, and continued. Something about it gave her the strength to retain her consciousness.

Surely the stars will rise again.
Surely the sin I feel will weaken.

I’ll be crushed by these emotions I cannot resist.
I’ll shut my eyes to this unbearable reality.

A song that awakened a feeling of nostalgia from the depth of her fractured mind. The Altaria continued to sing, and a wind breeze lifted her body as she was still lying on the ground. There was no point to be bound by the gravity of this sad world. The Altaria shut her eyes, and followed her feelings as she rose up to the sky. Why was she here, what was she fighting against? It shouldn't matter. The sky, the grandest stage of this show, is calling for her.

There I was
Drawn in my that one
Distant thing that will never change

Her heart was not obscured anymore. That, her actions, her will, were all those of "purity". The darkness that obscured her heart spread out away from her purified body, and started to obscure the sky.

I gaze
Up at the distant sky
Lifting to the heavens all that I once was

A storm was brewing. It was said to be impossible for the weather to change from its sunny disposition whenever an Altaria was awake in an area, but right now, storm clouds gathered atop of the slums of Adarid as the sky was tainted by the Altaria's impurities. She opened up her eyes, and her scarlet eyes were now focusing at the visage of the naked Drapion not far away from her. It would be her utmost important duty to show her, and everyone, about her entertainment. A performance that would shook the heavens itself.

Facing
The only thing that remains unchanging.

LnprsDs.png?1

Floating above the ground, the Altaria awakened from her trance as she had completed her ascension.

"Dear my dear...the sun disappeared all of the sudden. The sky seems to be upset about something, but why was it? What kind of thing would taint the grand blue sky like this?

Perhaps it's best to let it answer for me."

The wind was howling. A freak storm was happening, and the focal point was on the wide alley that had been chosen as the battlefield by the Drapion. A poor thing that could not appreciate true art. Perhaps Celia could show her how a proper show looked like. Waving her hands as she started a dance motion, lightning started to strike at random position throughout the bounded field that the three legendaries created. Some were seemingly aimed towards Fiona, but the rest struck at any points they liked. One strike hit the pile of bodies on the middle of the streets, scorching them and letting out a foul smell of charred flesh to anyone nearby.

Celia continued her motions. Following the thunderstrikes, the temperature on the bounded field suddenly dropped several degrees all of the sudden, and then it started hailing. Chunks of ice of varying size started to form on the sky, and rained down towards everyone on the area. The wind was also becoming stronger and stronger, and with how cold the temperature suddenly was, it perhaps would make it hard for people to retain their agility in such a weather.

Undisturbed by all of this, Celia continued to dance - not even showing signs of being affected by the weather change. It was clear that the weather changes was her fault and that she was trying to hit Fiona using them, but what could be the reason of why she kept on dancing without even focusing on the Drapion?

Only herself would know. Flaming fans started to form on her hands as she continued to dance.

pl37ikL.jpg?1

b78LOZW.png

The rest of the trip to Coldharbour was relaxing and uneventful...just like an ocean cruise should've been.  Taiga slept as the tides lulled her into a deeper and deeper sleep.  She needed to rest after getting herself injured so bad!  As she slept, a constant and insanely loud snore accompanied her breathing.  She dreamed of treasure...somewhere in that dream however was a kricketune Gijinka...it said that she should apologize to the crew before she left the showdown.  She almost tore the things head off, and when she became conscious, she had to spit the pillow from out of her mouth.  She started flailing in her bed from sheer anger.  

"LIKE HELL!  THIS TRIP WAS TORTURE!"

Taiga made sure that all of her stuff was packed before they left the ship.  She made sure that the pie was still intact...hopefully it hadn't become stale...or frozen for that matter.  Scarlet was in the bed across from her, so she threw the pillow that was previously in her mouth at the iron-clad gijinka.  

"Wake up chrome dome...time we walked the plank!"  She made her way to the ship's deck.  They were at the docks of Coldharbour now.  The rest of the crew looked uneasy, staring up at the sky, as if the Kyurem they must've been afraid of was about to attack.  "Good...at least they aren't paying attention to me...let this thing sink to the briny depths for all I care!"  Taiga didn't even wait for Cabrakan to make himself known...if he wanted to travel with them so bad, he could catch up.  Before they abandoned ship, the gloomy rotom Gijinka stopped them and asked if she could accompany them on their travels.  Taiga looked in every which direction to see who she was talking to.  She then pointed to herself and snarled.

"Eeeeeeeeeeh?  What...am I the leader of this pack of misfits now?!"  She looked away from the rotom and pouted.  Her cheeks puffed up like a Qwilfish and she let out a long sigh.  "I'd hate to break up such a lovely set...but what the hell.  It wouldn't be so bad if you tagged along.  This ship is as boring as they come, and I bet your tired of getting the smackdown beat on ya, wouldn't you say chrome dome?"  She nudged Scarlet in the side and laughed her signature laugh.  Without hesistation, Taiga turned tale and started walking off of the S.S. Showdown.  

"Fufufu...Now we can finally deliver this damned pie!"   

PVLXe6V.png?1

Brooke stumbled back from the shove, still reeling from her own attack. Her entire body was flushed a dark red due to the heat, and her clothes were steaming. She barely had time to steady herself before the massive Revenge from the Toxicroak smashed into her cheek, whipping her head to the side and leaving her ears ringing from the impact.

Her vision went blurry for a second, and all she could make out was colors. Blue… Green… Black… Red… She blinked a few times to clear her head, and the colors took form; the Pawniard, carrying Dora, and the Carnivine doing all he could to catch up to them. Vines snaked out from somewhere on his person, and Dora shouted a warning to the girl who was carrying her, but it was too late. They hit the little girl, and she cried out in pain and her body was outlined by a muddy aura, and a wave of energy smashed into the Carnivine and threw him off his feet.

She felt two emotions in that moment. Brooke felt the stirrings of pride, proud that Dora had managed to knock the bastard off of his feet despite the size difference. But that pride was completely overshadowed by the anger quickly eliminating any coherent thought in her head; it flowed through her veins, white hot and burning away any trace of pain that she had been in a moment before.

They had hit her. She had let them hit her. What right did they have lay a finger on that little girl? What right did the two of them have to do any of this? All they wanted was her Poke, and they had done all of this to get it. They stole Dora from in front of the shop, they had ruined Fawkes first day in the city, and they had forced her to trudge into a dump in the middle of nowhere… But she could forgive most (kidnaping was a terrible offense) of that, but she was never going to be able to forgive them now.

She was going to hurt them until Poke was the last thing on their minds.

Brooke watched the Pawniard - whose scent was still strange - escape with Dora in tow, and then whipped around a moment later to glower at the Toxicroak. She stomped forward, the air around her simmering and shimmering, and  didn’t even flinch when he lunged forward in an “unexpected” attack. It hit her in the in the side, but it was like the attack had hit a brick wall for all the good it did him. Brooke grabbed his extended arm, pulling her towards him like he weighed next to nothing, and bodily lifted him off the ground and hurled him towards his fallen friend with a yell.

“Rggghh!” She growled and did her ancestry proud, nostrils flaring and exhaling steam, her rage nearly palpable. In terms that the two would understand: she was going to f*** their s*** up. Flames were already licking at her heel in preparation for a Flare Blitz, and she had every intention of bowling over whichever moved to stand up. Neither of them were getting away until she beat them both within an inch of their lives.

[spoiler=Brooke's Statistics]

(+1) Speed because of Flame Charge.

Lightly poisoned by Toxic Spikes from Toxicroak.

MOVES

• Flare Blitz (14/15)
  • Superpower  (05/05)
  • Head Smash (05/05)
  • Flame Charge (19/20)

970 Poke on her at the moment.

Brooke got hit by Revenge and knocked back a bit. Saw Dora get hit, got pissed, tanked the Sucker Punch and threw Toxicroak across the street into Carnivine. She has a lot of wounds, but adrenaline is helping a lot to ignore most of them.

wA0yiK8.png
Team Showdown
Coldharbour

"Pay and you can have whatever we have."

Cabrakan immediately began browsing the somewhat small supply of TMs that Isole had available. He was at first looking for any green-colored disks, as if he remembered correctly, these would usually contain Grass-type moves which would no doubt come in handy should Taiga decide to betray him and Scarlet for... whatever reason. Unfortunately there was no such "green one" to be found. Cabrakan did manage to locate a TM90, which he imagined would contain Substitute.

"I'll take this one, if you don't mind," Cabrakan picked out TM90 and presented it to Isole.

"Hmph. Good choice," the Rotom-Frost said nonchalantly, "That'll be 400 Poke."

"...about that," Cabrakan sifted through his current funds as he said this, "Could I perhaps(?)... hmm."

Typically Cabrakan would try to haggle his way into getting a severely discounted price, but he realized that wasn't going to pan out against Isole the moment she raised an eyebrow. Sighing, he divided the payment for the TM from the rest of his funds, only to see that he'd be left with 70 Poke. This deeply concerned him; Cabrakan could never remember if the guards at Fryst required a toll to get past, and if they did, he had no idea how much it would be these days. Seeing that he was furrowing his brow over it...

"Just pay me 180 instead," Isole said flatly, "We owe you three 220 each for helping us out on the docks, so I can just pay the others."

"Gladly," with that, the TM was successfully purchased and Cabrakan went on his way.

That evening, Cabrakan was about to disembark after collecting his things, only to see Isole talking to... Taiga of all people, interesting enough, and not about the payment that she said she was going to make either. It turned out that Isole wanting to travel with the three of them. Cabrakan had no objections; after all, even at her gloomiest and doomiest, Isole was bound to be infinitely better company than Taiga was. Taiga was the first to get off, saying something about finally getting to deliver "this pie."

'Still following up with that rouse, huh?' Cabrakan mused as he followed her from a distance, 'I wonder...'

Items Lost: 180 Poke

Items Gained: TM90 - Substitute

yCrzb88.png
Team Sexual Tension
Pride Rock

...eat eat eat eat EAT!! It was literally all Beatrice was thinking the moment she sat down with her friends. She even ignored the banter coming from the two newcomers; Jacob, the king's tactician, and the Zebstrika that was staring at the three of them this whole time, who it turned out was called Jabari. Hell, Beatrice hadn't even noticed that Denku had already up and left herself and Fjanna behind, until all of a sudden...

"Bea, just remember to keep your manners, alright?" the latter had said.

"Relax, I got this all figured out. Basically, we eat what we can, and then we store the rest of it, then we pile up our plates again and store that too. We'll have meals for days that way. Isn't that right, Den-...?" it was at this moment that Beatrice had finally noticed Denku's disappearance, "Soooon of a jabroni!"

She immediately scurried to plant all the food into whatever containers she could find, and raced to catch up to both Denku and Fjanna.

"What the sheet, Denku?!" Beatrice yelled at the man the moment she could him see him in the distance, "I get you all this food and you just... leave? And for what?!"

She hadn't managed to pick out what expression Denku was wearing and was careless with her salt as a result of that, but now that she saw that he'd become all gloom and doom, Beatrice immediately regretted saying anything of the sort, rubbing the back of her head and twirling one foot on the ground shyly.

"I-it's because of Fia being a special snowflake, isn't it?" she eventually asked.

The Slums Team Karaoke

“Child...I can’t." Something was definitely off about Gwen. The cold way she spoke and the way she brushed off her hand all seemed extremely off. Her attack also seemed to be much stronger than the ones she normally dealt - Lok wasn't sure if it was because of whatever the hell happened or because of the burn, but it was definitely notable. However, despite being hit by a very powerful attack, Fiona was still able to send Gwen flying with her tails. "G-Gwen!" He tried to follow her direction but collapsed on his knees. It was at this moment that the power gap between him and his allies hit him - both Alleria and Gwen were out there fighting, while he could barely even stand after taking a single hit, chasing after one of them. He just sighed - he always knew he wasn't much of a fighter, so this shouldn't be that much of a surprise. As much as he wanted to help, he was very much afraid of getting Fiona's attention again - he wasn't so sure he could handle another strike from her.  He stared up at the clouds...huh, there seem to be a lot more clouds than there were before

In fact, a storm had started. Startled, he turned back to the battlefield to notice that Alleria...was that even Alleria?...was singing in the middle of the freak storm. Lighting seemed to crash down wherever it pleased, although it seemed to be mostly aimed at Fiona. Lok barely managed to avoid one of the stray bolts by rolling over. As Alleria danced and danced, the weather seem to change radically. It started to hail viciously, pelting everyone including Lok. With a sudden jolt of adrenaline from the sudden shift, he decided to crawl over to where Gwen flew over to see if she was ok. He had barely registered the barrier around them.

S.S. Showdown Team Showdown

She couldn't help but stop thinking about that damned staff and Kyurem, the thoughts even creeping into her dreams. She laid there in deep slumber, only slightly waking up to the wet pillow that Taiga had thrown at her, and had only registered it due to how fast she threw it. She barely registered what Taiga had told her, but whatever it was she was clearly intent on heading out. She decided to take a few more minutes of slumber before following the ambitious Sharpedo.

She had barely met up with Taiga, rubbing her eyes with her right claw and her bags on her back. Letting out a loud yawn, she turned to the rotom girl that seemed to be talking to Taiga. Scarlet recalled her - Isole was her name. She wondered what she was doing here before being nudged by Taiga. Not being fully awake yet, she simple gave a small laugh and a smile, before yawning. She noticed that Cabrakan was shortly behind him, and gave him a wave, before noticing that Taiga had already stormed off the S.S. Showdown. "Fufufu...Now we can finally deliver this damned pie!" Oh right, Scarlet had almost completely forgotten about the pies. She also noticed that Isole was following them - it would seem that she was going to be a part of their rag-tag group. That's fine - the more the merrier. 

Kazo smiled to himself as he felt the person actually coming down. She was on the smaller time to, so it was Mac! It had to be! He was so giddy, he didn't have time to avoid the foot to his face. With a yelp, he let go of her, groaning and holding his nose. Great... it was bleeding. Just great. He laid on his back.

"No, screw it... I'm done...," He mumbled. Why was he taking all of this? Having to go places he didn't want to go, having to live in fear, praying to Arcues that neither of the girls snapped... especially Kah. Why did he stay? Why did he put up with this Tauros crap?! He sighed as he laid there. He just wanted to sleep... for a long time.

"Denku, my dear...is there anything wrong?" Denku cursed under his breath as he heard Fia call out to him. He wanted to be alone, to cool off, vent, anything! But... she followed him. You have been a lot gloomier than usual ever since we entered these lands. It is the utmost worrying for you to be like this," Gloomier than usual? God, how did that look? Did he look like he was slashing his wrists or something? "Should I ask the guards or the king to give you and Bea your deserved alone time?" She sounded like when his mom was worried for him... something he was far too used to.

He groaned in frustration. Why did she seem to think Bea and him had a thing going on? There was no thing! Nothing! "Fjanna," Denku said slowly, like a father trying to explain something to his child. "There is nothing going on between Beatrice and I," He hoped it would get through to her. "First of all, all three of us are traveling partners and friends, nothing more, nothing less. Secondly... she's far too beautiful for one as damaged as I. She deserves better, and honestly, I don't see her looking at me in that way any time soon," That should shoot down any future ideas, and he was being honest to.

"What the s***, Denku?!" Denku sighed as he heard Bea yell at him. That brought back some bad memories... "I get you all this food and you just... leave? And for what?!" Denku then suspected that maybe he was a bit too noticeably gloomy, as Bea started rubbing the back of her head and twirling one foot on the ground shyly. God, he didn't want them to worry about them. "I-it's because of Fia being a special snowflake, isn't it?" she eventually asked.

Denku sighed. "It's... part of it," He admitted. "I didn't want to talk about this until after we left these lands... it... doesn't seem like a good idea to talk bad about people while right in the heart of their home," It was too late now... they better air out this dirty laundry. "You've really... well, you always tried to take care of us, Fia, despite us being older than you...," He hoped this was coming out right. "It was cute, but now... Well, now you're referring to us as your children. That's fine, normally, I wouldn't care, but... we're equals, all three of us, right?" he hoped that wasn't wrong. "Anyways, calling us your children just gives this place more ammo to look down on us...,"

He walked over to lean against the wall, looking at the sky. "And this place is just... getting to me. A lot of people are so arrogant... and it's starting to piss me off," He admitted. "They seem to think we're nothing but lower lifeforms, only worthy to talk to because we're with 'The Avatar of the Flames of Rebirthing' or whatever the hell they call you, Fia," This was the most amount of words he had said in a row, so he hoped he wasn't wasting his time. "And Jabari... they're mocking him. They're mocking anyone that isn't a Pyroar or fire-type... and Luxrays, apparently," He sighed. "And I hate people like that... people that think because what they are, or how they were born, or even what they do or who they have sex with somehow makes them better than others,"

Huh... it felt good to let this out. He found it odd he was telling them this though... he must have been more comfortable with them then he first thought.

Team Karaoke, vs Fiona

"This jabroni is crazy." Fiona said in sudden realization. She wasn't sure if that made this fight more exciting or more frustrating. But the sudden weather shift certainly was uncomfortable. The two Ghosts were ridiculously weak, despite the damage they had inflicted on her. Right now Alleria needed to die. And soon. She lined up a shot, and launched another trio of Pin Missile at the floating girl. However her focus on the attack caused her not to be able to dodge out of the way as some bolts struck her, bringing her to her knees with the sudden attack. Growling she shakily stood again, now glaring at Alleria with intense killing intent.

"Ah, Lok, I'm okay...Don't worry about me, fit as a Finneon...that one was bad." Gwen flinched as she got back to her, well not feet, floating. She realized her mistake moments later. She couldn't afford to lose the power boost she had gained, she HAD to focus on the task at hand.

But. She really, really, didn't want to fight anymore.

However Alleria had seemed to have gone off the deep end. Lok was injured and in danger. And the Legends were focusing even more on keeping up the barrier, now trying to keep the strange weather from affecting the rest of the slums.

Gwen winced as a bolt struck one of the "houses" and destroyed it, starting a small fire.

Fiona was still attacking Alleria, and not focusing on her. Perhaps now would be the time...A dozen leaf shaped blades of magic launched at Fiona from Gwen's hands. She was sure this move would hit, especially as Fiona was standing still. Though her heart hurt, attacking the girl like this.

Before it reached the girl, however, a slashing gust of air hit the leaves and scattered them. Gwen looked up where it had come from and saw the librarian from earlier flying above them, across from Alleria. They had the same, non-descript, expression as usual, but something was..off about them.

Fiona let out a happy noise. "Master." She said lovingly.

The Xatu didn't respond to Fiona, but instead just gazed around at the field. "So you have not cleaned them up yet. Very well. We shall do what you could not."

"What...what is going on? Why are you here? HOW are you here?" Gwen shouted above the wind, towards the Xatu. Who, Gwen realized, had some kind of light barrier around their body.

There was a weird silence, despite the winds whipping around. Fiona had to keep moving away from the rampart weather, but the Xatu seemed largely unaffected at the moment.

The Xatu tilted their head up towards the sky, and, for a moment, it looked like they weren't going to speak. But suddenly Lok, Gwen, and even Alleria, found themselves with a clone in front of them, staring.

As one, they all spoke. "Do you know what it's like to have a thousand dead people's memories inside your head? Scritching scratching crawling and biting. Always there, always talking, always demanding. No. Of course not. You're just stupid children, without the experiences we've had. Only one person can understand, only one person can save us. And in his name we would do anything. In his name we became...God Slayers." Their voice suddenly got menacing, but cold, as they said the next. "The Legends must die. And so we are here. You are in the way so you, too, will die."

Each clone suddenly launched an Air Slash towards the group members they were facing.

Team Showdown, Coldharbour

"So. This is Coldharbour." Isole said to the rest of the group, explaining it to them without much enthusiasm. Though even were it someone else they likely wouldn't have sounded all too impressed.

Coldharbour was fairly large, larger than Oasis at least, but not all that big compared to many other cities. A ten foot high wall of snow, which was more like a giant pile made in the rough shape of a rectangle, surrounded the entire city. A wooden ramp led them up to the top of the wall, and down the other side.

At the top of the wall they could see all the way around the city. To the left and right were many dome-shaped homes that were in clusters of three to five. The entire mid-section was full of vendors, however, and people milled about selling their wares. Shouts could be heard once one neared the top of the ramp as the snow no longer muffled the sounds. It was actually a fairly lively city, though unremarkable.

The actual insides of the city were fairly clean of snow, and it seemed like it was constantly being shoveled and dumped outside, or added to the wall.

As they went down the ramp, they would notice a small wooden structure where a single Gijinka, clearly some sort of guard or policeman, stood inside. He waved them over and began reciting something he clearly said many times. "Welcome to Coldharbour. We are under the protection of the Lord of Fryst and we expect visitors to follow the law. Please keep things civil and enjoy your shopping."

Those with knowledge of Fryst would realize that "the protection" claimed was likely false, and only used to keep the calm.

Isole shrugged "I have no reason to cause trouble." She said, and looked at her companions. "Let's just get going."

Though if one were watching her as they entered, her eyes darted around. It would appear she still had Kyurem on the mind.

Team Neo Not Dark, vs kidnappers.

The Toxicroak grinned wide as Brooke took his attacks. He had her, he had her, NOPE NOPE NOPE sheet funk NOPE!

He let out a yelp as she angrily lifted him and tossed him into his partner, who was just barely getting to his feet. The Carnivine was bowled over, smacking its head twice on the ground, and falling unconscious. The Toxicroak, however, was still raring to go. He let out a shrieky "HIIIIIYAAAA!" as he leaped into the air towards Brooke, bringing his arms into a cross formation, and trying to chop her right in the noggin.

"Urrgh, my everything." Dora groaned as the Pawniard, who turned out to be actually Fawkes, ran off with her, away from the fight. She was in pain. She had been hurt before, but not for a while, and she had forgotten how much pain...hurt. As they got closer to the sushi shop which was evidently their destination, Dora looked at Fawkes with wide eyes. "Thanks new friend. I think. I'm not sure what happened back there...Brooke's gonna be alright, right? Right right, hehe...Oh yeah. You helped me. I should do something to show my appreciation!" Dora wobbled back and forth while thinking, then seemed to come to a decision, and leaned her head up to kiss Fawkes on the cheek. "Good job!"

Team Sexual Tension, Pride Rock

The trio would find, as they spoke, that the servants (mostly Zebstrika line) were watching awkwardly, as well as a single Pyroar. However they all scattered as someone came onto the scene.

The king had left the feast to follow the group, and something seemed to be weighing heavily on his mind. The Chatot from earlier was following him, muttering about disgraceful behavior. "Iago, please be silent." The king said, calmly, towards the Chatot. He then turned his attention to the other three, specifically Denku.

"It is strange to hear how our ways seem to outsiders." He spoke, every word seemingly full of a commanding charisma. "We don't often have any reason to question it. I occasionally forget how life is like outside my land." He glanced over at a pair of Zebstrika servants who had their head bowed. "I do not think of anyone as less than me. We all have our roles to serve, all our place in this world we call home." He smiled at Fia. "Some may be more obvious than others. However all have a place. Without each other, the circle of life would be broken." To Bea. "You have much fire in your words, your soul, you would do well among us if you desired to try." Then back to Denku. "Jabari is a special case. His kind, for as many years as there have been life, have served my kind and flourished. We work together to survive. Jabari made it to where he is on his skill. However, he is still bound by our traditions. There may be some that think less of him for this. But it is up to him, as it was up to me and any one else, to prove himself by how he responds. He will be stronger for it and, because of that, so will we. That is simply...our way. You do not need to like, or understand, but just know it is."

He thought for a moment. "In the morning I would like to begin the test, young Fia. I wish to see if you can commune with The Flame of Rebirth." He nodded to the others and turned, rejoining the feast.

Regardless of what the group did after this, once night falls they would be led to bedchambers, which are nothing more than an oval shaped room with bedding made from grass and dirt. All three were led to the same room, and were all expected to share it. An hour after being led there, a messenger would arrive. It was from James, asking them to meet with him on the King's Lookout, the shelf of land that stuck out from the mountain. The message would contain directions for reaching this area and, if they went, they would find James by himself standing at the edge, looking over the land with his back to them.

PVLXe6V.png?1

Brooke’s first instinct was to meet the Toxicroak head on, but when she moved and her fire started to flare up, a jolt of pain shot through her body and she stumbled. She felt ill, her stomach churning and visage clammy, and she was finally able to understand what it was like to be cold. Thanks to the highly telegraphed shouting attack, though, she still managed to pull herself back together and roll underneath the attack.

Forcing down another wave of nausea, Brooke got back to her feet, standing behind the Toxicroak now. She needed to end this fight quickly, before the poison got any worse. Flames engulfed her once again, and thanks to the boosts from her Flame Charge, she charged forward at a startling speed to slam into the Toxicroak with Flare Blitz. “Would you just stay down?!”

[spoiler=Brooke's Statistics]

(+1) Speed because of Flame Charge.

Lightly poisoned by Toxic Spikes from Toxicroak.

MOVES

• Flare Blitz (13/15)
  • Superpower  (05/05)
  • Head Smash (05/05)
  • Flame Charge (19/20)

970 Poke on her at the moment.

Dodged the attack from Toxicroak, and then attacked him with Flare Blitz. She's pretty badly poisoned at this point.

LnprsDs.png?1

"Ah, ah, aaah, so this is how things go. I can say that this is unexpected...although you still feel like a quite familiar person to me."

Continuously dancing, with three barbs sticking out from her body after Fiona hit her with a Pin Missile, Calestia commented at the sudden turn of events. The Xatu from the library had arrived from the library had arrived with a seemingly pissed-up look...well, as much as a Xatu could display such looks. She was apparently the one Fiona called as her master, and with how lovingly her tone called the dumb bird that, Celia was frankly quite annoyed. That idiot girl really need to learn her proper place.

"If memories are tormenting you that much, then just forget it all and start a new life. What's so hard with that? Or maybe you think you're too smart, too important to do that? What's with a thousand of people that is so important that you need to remember about them, anyway?"

An Air Slash was coming towards her direction. Without breaking a beat on her dance, she simply rode the harsh wind she summoned to get out of the range of the strike. Hail was still falling and pelting the battlefield. Intensifying her movements for a moment and reciting something, Celia then had the icy wind intensify to the point it turns into a really harsh blizzard who wildly hit anyone it could, most importantly the Xatus and Fiona. Gwen and Lok might get hit by it, but right now, it was outside of her capacity to have her attacks avoid them clearly. Not that she minded it too much. In the midst of this harsh snowstorm, the flames from Alleria's fan kept her warm enough to keep dancing, and those flames then grew and grew, engulfing her.

"Well, Fiona? Is it really hard for your mind to see that there's no points in serving someone as delusional as this bird? But don't worry, you can still be forgiven. Just surrender your body to the sky, and let me absolve you of your sins."

Of course, Celia being Celia, she didn't let Fiona answer her before attacking her. The flames covering her body manifested into the dragon that she had summoned back in the theatre, and with the guidance of her rabid movements, Celia had it strike the Drapion just as she was vulnerable. By definition, Outrage was the crystallized essence and symbol of a dragon's wrath. By language, it was meant to invoke the feeling that one had angered something grander than them, to strike fear to dissidents. The user would've trashed around uncontrollably in a berserker rage, although the strain would later give painful headaches to them. However, at this point Celia did not show any of that rage with her movements or expressions. She had gone beyond it. The flame dragon hit Fiona several times with its rush before it flew to the sky, and coming down at a high speed right at her, exploding just as the full force of the hit was felt by Fiona.

[spoiler=What happened next]

"Now, now..." Stopping her dance momentarily, Celia disappeared from view using the snowstorm as the cover, and reappeared on Fiona's side. "It's time for your punishment for being a bad girl." With that said, Celia grabbed Fiona's body, and used the harsh wind to lift her up to a position where she could get a wider berth. Of course, she was still on the risk of getting attacked by the Xatu, but it wasn't something she's worrying that much about. After all she could shield herself. With that in mind, she pinned Fiona's barely clothed body to the ground. It wasn't clear whether she was conscious or not after her attack, and the wounds on her body didn't seem to be that severe, with no big wounds in sight, just small scratches. Looking at the uncovered chest before her heaved up weakly as Fiona attempted to breathe, a grin appeared on Celia's face. Gwen and Lok wouldn't be able to see what she was going to do, so she wouldn't have that much risk right now.

"My my, you've managed to hit me several times. Look!" She pulled out the needles stabbing her body, and the blood from them were then heated up using her dragon flames. "These pricks hurts, you know. You should try feeling the pain of getting hit by it too, I bet you'll enjoy it." In a forceful move, Celia stabbed one of Fiona's hand with one of the pins, and with the force she stabbed it, it also dug to the ground, helping Celia immensely to keep Fiona down. She did the same to the other hand too. For the rest, she heated them up first using her flames, and then distributed them at random places on the Drapion's body while they're still hot.

Before Celia could do anything else though, Fiona, apparently still retaining some consciousness after the barrage of attacks and the suffering she felt after being exposed to the elements, attempted to strangle Celia using one of her hair extension. However, with how tired she was from all of the attacks, Fiona's grip was a weak one, weak enough for Celia to broke free with some efforts. Of course though, it still managed to annoy Celia, so she grabbed a nearby sharp icicle, and used it to attempt to cut Fiona's hair as much as she could.

"See, the thing is, it's over for you now. The moment you came out and betrayed us, it's over for you. You think your master would save you? Don't make me laugh. At best you'll end up dead with their own hands, not that the Xatu would care. You can struggle all you want now, but for someone that does not know manners or courtesy, salvation would be something hard to achieve."

Fiona, still struggling, hit Celia with her tail as it was covered in water, but despite it was a direct hit, Celia didn't show any sign of being affected much by it. The water from the attack made her clothes wet, exemplifying her modest figure more instead of doing something more logical and freeze due to the weather around them. With a smile on her face, Celia took the icicle, and impaled Fiona's tail to the ground with it. And, seeing that it would not be enough, she grabbed another, and shoved it into one opening that had been exposed by her earlier forcefully. Fiona's expression made it clear that she was in pain, and with the force she shoved it in caused her to visibly bleed, and that expression of hers made Celia's smile even wider.

"Do not worry, you'll enjoy the pain soon. Just embrace the salvation you deserved, and you would be free, free to enjoy this beautiful world once more under me."

Fiona still was not breaking. But Celia was really just getting started. Celia then used one of her elongated sharp fingernails to start creating small cut wounds throughout Fiona, starting with her ample chest. Expressing some disappointment that they didn't deflate as she watched blood dripped from the cut she just made, nevertheless Celia continued to do so on other places too, clearly enjoying every single cuts she made. These cuts are shallow enough to not hit anything too vital, but deep enough to hit her pain receptors. For Celia, it was like an instinctual skill to do so. The harsh weathers would make each cuts hurt a lot more than normal, and then, if it would not do the trick, she could start registering electric shock treatment to her. Celia had said to Gwen and Lok that she would break Fiona, and she's not the type to break a promise.

"Now, do you want to scream? Maybe you want to ask your master for help? To save your broken body from my clutches. Come on, do it. She's not far away from us. She'll hear you if you scream hard enough.

Oh, I get it. You know she wouldn't care for an used good like you. Yeah, I can see it clearly. With how much you're attached to that Xatu, you're probably from this slum or something similar, reduced to begging on the streets for food and money until that Xatu gets you and sent you on this mission. But you know what? You're nothing but a mean to reach a goal for her. And even now, all that you're useful of is to inform your master of this place. Seems like you don't even have to act to show that you're useless, no?

My dear Fiona, if there's anything that you should learn, know this. An actual liar and actor would know, from the depth of their heart, that they could not trust anyone. You think your master would win this fight? As powerful as she is, she can't last forever. And she can't defeat what she can't hit."

No doubts, Fiona might attempt to deny what she had just said, and perhaps she would continue to struggle. Just like what Celia wished. It would be boring if she just drop immediately. She considered for a little bit on whether she should take some of the pins and heated them again before she stab Fiona's eyes with those, but decided not to. It would be cheap if she couldn't see each moment of her defeat, her descent to despair.

"Once this is over, depending on how you act, I might sell you to one of the gangs we encountered. I don't know what they'll do to an useless girl like you, but that seems to be a fitting fate for an used good," as she said this, Celia drove the icicle below deeper into Fiona's body, "just like you. I don't know, maybe you can find your only use over there?

But if you be a good girl, you can stay and be mine. I'm not cruel, don't worry about it. It's just been a while since I have my own pet, so I'll treat you with care if you behave~"

The blizzard was still raging. Celia was aware that it wouldn't take long for the Xatu to find her, so she tried her best to shove in as much as she could in this session. And as soon as she could, she would need to assist Gwen and Lok in taking down the Xatu too before they get knocked out.

But that shouldn't matter for now.

There was still someone she had to teach about the beauty of pain.

yUaDQKQ.png?1

"You deserved better too Denku. You're a man of your value, and fate has brought you and Beatrice together. Look, she even cared enough about you to stop eating like a madman and to come here, just so she could yell at you. If that's not a proof of her caring about you, then I don't know what that is.

I am sure both of you will make for a good couple."

Fia chuckled to herself for a bit, but then Denku continued his words, which Fia paid extra attention to.

"You've really... well, you always tried to take care of us, Fia, despite us being older than you...It was cute, but now... Well, now you're referring to us as your children. That's fine, normally, I wouldn't care, but... we're equals, all three of us, right? Anyways, calling us your children just gives this place more ammo to look down on us...,"

"...Pardon?" Fia's voice cracked.

"And this place is just... getting to me. A lot of people are so arrogant... and it's starting to piss me off. They seem to think we're nothing but lower lifeforms, only worthy to talk to because we're with 'The Avatar of the Flames of Rebirthing' or whatever the hell they call you, Fia, And Jabari... they're mocking him. They're mocking anyone that isn't a Pyroar or fire-type... and Luxrays, apparently,

And I hate people like that... people that think because what they are, or how they were born, or even what they do or who they have sex with somehow makes them better than others,"

"And so be it." Something in Fia's voice changed. The normally unflappable Larvesta shown some signs of irritation, but it wasn't that overt just yet. Just as she was going to make a reply to Denku's complaint, the king answered him.

"It is strange to hear how our ways seem to outsiders." His words were that of a king. It was clear why he was the leader here. "We don't often have any reason to question it. I occasionally forget how life is like outside my land."

Fia was secretly glad that she didn't have to answer Denku. Her words would have been a lot more blunt, and it would be best for everyone if the king himself clear the situation.

"I do not think of anyone as less than me. We all have our roles to serve, all our place in this world we call home." He smiled at Fia. "Some may be more obvious than others. However all have a place. Without each other, the circle of life would be broken." To Bea. "You have much fire in your words, your soul, you would do well among us if you desired to try." Then back to Denku. "Jabari is a special case. His kind, for as many years as there have been life, have served my kind and flourished. We work together to survive. Jabari made it to where he is on his skill. However, he is still bound by our traditions. There may be some that think less of him for this. But it is up to him, as it was up to me and any one else, to prove himself by how he responds. He will be stronger for it and, because of that, so will we. That is simply...our way. You do not need to like, or understand, but just know it is."

He paused for a bit, before adding another sentence to his long addressing.

"In the morning I would like to begin the test, young Fia. I wish to see if you can commune with The Flame of Rebirth."

"Understood, I will try doing my best." Speaking softly, she then passed to Denku, and whispered something to him. "You are still my son, and I will still be your mother, no matter what happened. I'm trying my best to be a good mother for you, so, thank you of your concerns.

But please, keep this in mind. It is better to be disregarded than to be in the judgemental eyes of a spotlight." With that said, she left the scene and went straight to the room for the three, taking a rest she sorely needed, as much as she refused to admit it. Later on, she would woke up to the sound of a messenger coming, and that messenger gave her and the other the message to lead them to James, standing alone near a cliff.

"We are here now. Is it already the designated time for the rite?"

Well, this had worked out much less favorably than Whisper had hoped for. While she had stopped the legend from grappling and crushing her in his fiery embrace, she was now only removed from him by inches and facing down what seemed like certain death. Still, even as he lunged forward to bring those blessed flames to bear on her again, she knew that he was severely weakened. She could evade his strike, but her blade was keeping her back. So, she did what anyone would when a tool becomes more trouble than it is worth: she let go. The weapon vanished almost immediately upon leaving her grip, and left behind whatever hole it had left in the legend's chest. With her mobility restored, Whisper threw herself to the side and out of the way of the surging flames whilst she raised her hands above her head. In each one formed a lesser blade than the first, ephemeral and impossibly sharp. 

"Thou father of darkness, devourer of dreams, and lord of untimely death," she murmured as she regained her footing only to spring forward once again, driving those swiftly fading swords towards her foe, "grant that this blow be the final one!" From there, she could only hope that this strike was enough to end the fight. If it wasn't, she found it all too likely that Entei would kill her here and now.

Denku had been quiet during the king's speech, nodding. They were right. It was not his place to question the land nor their ways. What he experienced and what they did were two different things. He would just have to suck it up and keep going. It wasn't like they were going to stay here.

"My apologies," He said, bowing to the king. "I suppose I have just dealt with things similar to this. Similar, yet different. I am sorry for projecting my own issues on your fine land and its traditions," He didn't really have much else to say. He didn't expect Fia to take what he said so... hard. He swore he heard her voice crack when he explained his side of things. He hurt her, didn't he?

"You are still my son, and I will still be your mother, no matter what happened. I'm trying my best to be a good mother for you, so, thank you of your concerns. But please, keep this in mind. It is better to be disregarded than to be in the judgmental eyes of a spotlight." Well, that told him, that yes, he did hurt her. He shook his head as she walked away from them, heading out to rest.

"We're never taking her to Ogren," He commented to Bea when Fia was out of earshot. "Hate to see how she reacts if she met my mom," He sighed. "I think... we need time away from each other...," He looked up the giant rock... the one that was housing everyone. ... Why the hell not? Without another word, he grabbed on to the rock and began to climb it. He didn't care right now, he just didn't. He was going to climb the rock and jump off it. It was the only way he experienced any adrenaline in his life. What would have taken people hours only took Denku... well, took several less hours due to his gas propulsion. Thank Arcues he was born with that.

At the top of the massive rock, Denku sat at the edge, taking in the view. He had to say, he could see pretty much everything up here. There was that Shadowy Place... he should ask about it. He leaned back on his hands, his memories taking over as he closed his eyes to feel the wind.

The skies were clear and everything was flat, just how it always was in Juyu. The land, the women, the drinks, and the musical notes. All flat. Still, it didn't bother Denku. No, he was only a ten year old Larvitar, not interested in girls nor guys. He was just leading his little Gible brother Kazo outside of town, to a nice place he found, so they could have lunch. No one really seemed to want to be friends with them, being two of only about six boys in town, so they would often spend their time together.

"Den-chan," Kazo suddenly said as they walked along. "Does... does Mom love me?" Denku looked back at Kazo, blinking.

"Of course Mommy loves you. She loves both of us," Denku answered.

"N-no... I know Mommy loves us... but does Mom love me?" Kazo stressed. Denku fell silent. Yes, it was true that Mommy, their Tyranitar mother, loved them both very much, but their Mom... the Garchomp one... she seemed... to not. They weren't sure why... although they've heard her scream about wanting girls. Denku simply wrapped an arm around Kazo, chuckling. It was funny, really. Kazo was five years younger and yet already the same size as Denku.

"Hey, no matter what, we're brothers, okay? So someone will always care for ya, Kazzy," Denku cheerfully replied. Kazo just smiled in response.

"Thanks Den-chan,"

Denku opened his eyes and wiped away a tear that was forming. He missed those days... he missed having a family, he missed when he wasn't so cynical... he missed being happy. He would find his brother... see him one final time... he promised himself that.

After taking in the view for about half an hour, he stood up, taking in a deep breath and letting himself fall off the side headfirst. The winds whipped past him as he fell to the ground, everything a blur as he fell faster and faster, the ground coming closer and closer. At the last possible second, he held out his hand and released a blast of gas, letting him bounce up in the air a small amount before flipping in the air and landing on his feet. With a chuckle to himself, he walked away, like nothing happened.

Nighttime had fell, and the group was lead into the bed chambers. All they had was bedding made from grass and dirt. It actually looked comfy. Still, he had to share with Bea and Fia? That was slightly awkward... He simply went to a far corner, sitting down with his knees to his chest, tucking his head in, and wrapping his cloak around himself. He looked like a cocoon like this. Maybe he would wake up as a beautiful Butterfree.

However, an hour later, a messenger woke them up, Denku unfurling and muttering. Not a Butterfree yet... After hearing the message, he grunted and rubbed his eyes.

"I've got a bad feeling about this...," He muttered, but he followed Fia out anyways, remaining quiet the whole time. Something stank, and he would protect Fia from it.

M54v8vA.png?1

"Well, when I laid my eyes on a fine cat such as yourself, I must say you made this canine go 'meow.' So how's about you take a walk with this dog elsewhere, hm?And those were the last words to leave the young houndoom's mouth before he was promptly "escorted" off of the premises.

Thrown into the slums, tossed aside like some old and battered toy, though no one was quite playing with him to begin with. And so there he was, in a rather drab alleyway, back against the wall, sitting. With a slight look of gloom across his face, one that had a clear bruise on the left cheek, stating aloud "ah, but never will I find a cat whose's nearly half the catch she was. Such an effervescent beauty, one that I doubt any would compare to in times to come."The gijinka around him seemed to give curious looks, as if he were quite frankly one of the oddest things that they had ever seen. His voice rising in volume with his arms produciing emphatic gestures to match his speech."Ah but such is life, a peasant such as I to be on the same level as royalty as her? BAH! I should perish the thought like a lovely song fading into the past. Never to be remembered, but always appreciated." He seemed to be practically shouting at this point. "Ah! But such is the despair and doldrums of life! To be separated from one's true love and nev- oh they're gone. Nice."

The people who were around him had vacated, all with looks of either confusion or worry, wanting nothing to do with the strange houndoom. Of course, he had aimed for this from the get go, wanting a brief moment alone. Reaching into his inventory pocket, the man had pulled out a compact piece of paper that folded out into a large map; one that seemed to have a ton of scriblings across it, such as routes, notes and other such things. Looking at it, he simply sighed saying, "guess coming here was a bust after all. It's been a whole damn year and the place is still practically the same. Ah well, what can you expect.While muttering to himself, he continued to look at the map wondering where the next place he could go to was. There was Alpha, though no matter how many times he went there the people still gave him the creeps. Then there was Juyu, which was about as exciting as a pancake hitting the ground. Momentary action but otherwise completely flat. Though, there were two lovely ladies that made the visit always worth it. He wondered how they had been handling themselves this time of year, and the idea of paying them a visit was a tempting one. 

While stuck in his ruminations, he was briefly interrupted by the sound of a scream resounding through the air. Well, that was nothing completely unusual here. Then it was followed by several more, alongside the sound of people rushing away and past him. Alright, that was a bit different. Folding up his map, before placing it back in his pocket, the man stood up and decided to check out what all the fuss was about. If people were running away, then clearly he had a good idea of which direction he should head to find out more. Not paying much heed to the panicked individuals he saw, the houndoom simply pressed onward, trying to locate the source of the ruckus, using the sounds battle to try and pinpoint just where it should be. 

While his ears were helping him try and locate the source, his eyes were what told him precisely where to go. The rather sunny day that had stayed the course of the day, and was still present, was interrupted by one dark splotch of clouds. Ones that looked equivalent to those of a nasty kind of storm, and clearly weren't natural. "Well, that's interesting." Gijinka manipulating small pockets of weather wasn't unheard of, nor really uncommon, but to use such a violent looking weather in the midst of an area such as this; that was certainly different. As he made his through the slums, he could tell he was getting closer, when suddenly both his body and face had collided with thin air. Stopping dead in his tracks, Nine recoiled a bit back from the impact, looking incredibly confused about what had just happened. The "air" he slammed into seemed to be a bit different from the rest of the area, having a distinct distortion around it. Tapping his finger against it, it was almost definitely solid and definitely something that was made with some kind of great power behind it. "Yup. Definitely interesting."

FipiFwE.png

“Congratulations. But now you get to see my true strength!”

This bug was really getting too full of himself. Why couldn't he just fall down and give up al--

SLASH!

For a brief moment Kah was perfectly still. As if she'd been hit so hard that the impact had frozen her in time somehow. For a couple of seconds, she had this bewildered look on her face as if she was having trouble computing that she'd been hit at all. Then the pain of the attack all washed over her at once. In all her fights, even against the great Regirock, never had Kah felt anything like this. It felt as though every muscle in her body was imploding into itself. It felt as though a powerful explosion had formed in her chest and was threatening to rip her to bloody ribbons. In that instant, two thoughts crossed Kah's mind.

This isn't where I die...right?

I can't let this monster find the whelps.

The latter of the two stirred Kah to action. There wasn't much she could do, though. Her body hurt too much to swing a fist at him again. Calling for help would defeat the entire purpose of Kah's plan. The only thing to do was roar in pain...which, conveniently enough, would work just fine. And so, she roared. If her earlier roar could be identified as one of anger, it was very clear that this was a cry of pain. That wasn't all there was to it, however. As the air escaped her mouth, Kah lit up her breath, exhaling flames rapidly in front of her, aiming to amplify the attack with the volume of air that was leaving her mouth in her pained roar. If Kah was going down, she planned to take Edgelord with her.

Whatever could come of the attack, she wouldn't get to witness it. As soon as she ran out of breath to turn into searing flames, her eyelids slipped over her eyes, and the dragon silently fell to the ground. She was down and out this time.

FxSKOUs.png

Poke: 700

Inventory: Dusk Stone, Moo Moo Milk

"Thanks new friend. I think. I'm not sure what happened back there...Brooke's gonna be alright, right?"

"Yes," Fawkes answered with certainty. The answer was definitely partly to convince Dora that Brooke would be fine, but what the Zorua wouldn't let slip was that it was also to convince herself. Even if Brooke was strong, it was still just her fighting two people. And who knew if there were others lurking around, waiting for a cheap shot? Deku folk were in no way trustworthy; part of why Fawkes had tried to leave in the first place.

"Right right, hehe...Oh yeah. You helped me. I should do something to show my appreciation!"

Dora seemed to think about that one for a bit. Fawkes was just about to say that she didn't have to do anything - people looked after those close to them anyway, right? - when Dora seemed to come up with a solution. One that involved leaning in, putting her face up near Fawkes's and...kissing her on the cheek. Fawkes's entire face shot into a practically glowing red hue in response to the unexpected kiss, and for a moment Fawkes looked as if something in her brain had ceased to function at that moment. After Fawkes regained the few shreds of her composure she could still salvage, she looked at the direction she'd come from. If they kept heading this way, they'd be back at the sushi shop.

"We should go to the sushi place and wait for Brooke," Fawkes sheepishly muttered.

The Slums Team Karaoke

"Ah, Lok, I'm okay...Don't worry about me, fit as a Finneon...that one was bad." Lok smiled, despite the bad pun. Despite all the battering she was taking, Gwen seemed to be ok, as she aimed another attack at Fiona. However, her attack was interrupted by a slash of wind. Clones of the libraries swarmed in, a more menacing and cold face across their collective faces. In shock, Lok started to back up a bit more before he could feel himself not being able to back up any more.

"The Legends must die. And so we are here. You are in the way so you, too, will die." These echoing words were spoken by all of the clones, one of which had appeared in front of Lok. Before he knew it, the clone had struck with an Air Slash that Lok barely managed to avoid by tossing himself to the ground. He barely managed to get up, still clutching his injury. Despite his obvious type advantage, he could tell that the Xatu was way out of his league. He didn't stand a chance - at least, not in a direct face-off. Thinking a bit quickly, Lok managed to bring out the energy to summon 3 other Double Team clones, all of which scattered as fast as an injured Rotom could. Lok himself also scattered, acting much like the clones as to try and blend in with them. "Well, I haven't done this in a while..." he thought to himself, before using his powers to possess a relatively large stone - about 2 inches in diameter. Discreetly, he tried to roll up to one of the Xatu clones, trying his hardest not to get caught. Hopefully the raging storm and the others would be distracting enough to allow him to sneak up on her.

Coldharbour Team Showdown

"So. This is Coldharbour." Isole said in her usual unenthusiastic manner. While the city itself wasn't too impressive, it was definitely lively. Despite the snowy wall that surrounded them, the actual city seemed to be clean of any snow; whoever was in charge of cleaning up the snow was definitely doing their job well. 

They approached a ramp where a policeman stood in his little wooden structure. He gave a polite wave before reciting a very clearly recited little introduction. "We'll make sure to stay out of trouble." She smiled at the guard. "I have no reason to cause trouble. Let's just get going." When Isole turned to them she seemed on edge about something - Scarlet guessed it probably had something to do with that rod and Kyurem itself. She placed her hand on Isoles shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile before heading forward.

Team Neo Not Dark, Deku

"I am the greatest of all tiiiiii-!" The Toxicroaks shout was drowned out by the rush of flames that was suddenly all up in his face. As he crashed into the ground he landed right on one of his own forks, which buried itself in his behind. "YOW!" he shouted and began rolling around in pain, running over even more pointy utensils before collapsing in unconsciousness.

The fight was over, though Brooke was in a bad state, and sadly the pair had no Poke so there was no reward. However Dora was now sitting happily in the sushi bar where it all started.

She was kicking her feet and humming as if nothing had happened. Her new friend Fawkes was looking uncomfortable and Dora, like the good friend she was, turned to her. "Heeey what's wroooong?" She asked, leaning even closer.

Sam was trying to ask them where the other girl (whom he called their mother) was, though Dora was completely focused on Fawkes, nudging her now while waiting for an answer.

Team Karaoke, vs Fiona and Xatu

Fiona was confident after landing a hit on Alleria, however the girl just swooped in on her and began an attack. She prefaced with telling her to surrender. Like hell, what did she care if there was no point in serving her master she already knew that.

However her confidence melted away as the other girl pummeled her again and again, striking her bare body with powerful blows.

She was beaten nearly to the ground, due to her weakened state and distraction at seeing her master appear, despite still not having suffered any severe injury.

[spoiler=And then...]Fiona glared at Alleria as she approached, but the glare turned to surprise as she was lifted and slammed into the ground. She didn't like Alleria's look as she approached. It was different from before, darker. She recognized the face of a killer, she had seen it many times before. So was that it, was Alleria going to kill her now? Xatu wouldn't help, even if Fiona called out. Her master was not a creature of compassion. But that was fine by Fiona, she was okay being on her own. She knew what she was getting into from the start.

"My my, you've managed to hit me several times. Look!"

Fiona growled at the girl. Just get it over with, you damn circus freak. "These pricks hurts, you know. You should try feeling the pain of getting hit by it too, I bet you'll enjoy it."

She realized what Alleria was going to do a split-second before she did it but as she tried to move she was struck in the hand. Unable to move at risk of tearing her hand off, Fiona hesitated just long enough for Alleria to bury several more inside of her. She bit her lip to avoid letting out more than a whimper, as her eyes flashed with a strange mixture of emotions. But she kept her gaze on Alleria, not moving her head an inch.

Alleria attempted to strangle Fiona but only managed a weak choke hold that felt oddly good more than anything else. "H-ha just...like I thought...w-weak." Fiona gasped out. As Alleria tried to cut off her hair out of anger it only made Fiona angry as well. "Dumbass my kind don't...have such fragile hair as others..." Unfortunately this also meant she could feel the slight tearing that Alleria manged to cause. She flinched as she shifted slightly and felt the pins wiggle in her wounds and reignite the biting pain in those areas. She noticed the blood oozing out in several places and felt her head growing hazy.

"See, the thing is, it's over for you now. The moment you came out and betrayed us, it's over for you. You think your master would save you? Don't make me laugh. At best you'll end up dead with their own hands, not that the Xatu would care. You can struggle all you want now, but for someone that does not know manners or courtesy, salvation would be something hard to achieve."

"You think I don't know that, moron, you have no idea what you're saying." Fiona lashed out with an Aqua Tail, knowing it was futile but refusing to just give in to such a pompous jabroni. Her tail was impaled, which Fiona was surprised hadn't happened before. But then another icicle was shoved into her, into a most sensitive area, one that had rarely been so much as touched. She cried out in pain, but also something deeper than that. It was a horrifying and confusing realization she felt as more precious blood began to leak out of her.

"Do not worry, you'll enjoy the pain soon. Just embrace the salvation you deserved, and you would be free, free to enjoy this beautiful world once more under me."

"W-w-rrrr...what beauty..." She groaned out, biting her lip so hard it bled as she struggled to stay strong.

As Alleria began to administer cuts all along her sensitive flesh she began to cry out in pain more, unable to resist. They weren't as painful as before, but so many, in such rapid succession, gave her no chance to get used to it until another appeared. They burned, burned terrible, and she felt a throbbing pain throughout her entire chest.  It wasn't only that, seeing the wounds open up on her usually untouched areas was a torture all on its own.

Fiona was barely paying attention to Alleria anymore, the throbbing that had formed from the icicle earlier had increased in startling ways, and she could hardly focus on anything else. Her body felt like it was being torn apart and yet it was still holding together. She did make out the idea of what Alleria was saying however.

"Not...even close" she murmured, shifting her body automatically and only serving to dig the spikes in her body deeper, causing her to shout out loudly.

"Once this is over, depending on how you act, I might sell you to one of the gangs we encountered. I don't know what they'll do to an useless girl like you, but that seems to be a fitting fate for an used good," as she said this, Alleria drove the icicle below deeper into Fiona's body, "just like you. I don't know, maybe you can find your only use over there?

But if you be a good girl, you can stay and be mine. I'm not cruel, don't worry about it. It's just been a while since I have my own pet, so I'll treat you with care if you behave~"

Fiona cried out even louder than before as the pain increased, and became almost unbearable. She started to arch her back which only increased the pain which then led to even more moving which led to more of that feeling until suddenly Fiona passed out, her life-blood spilling onto the ground.

Meanwhile Gwen, who had glanced over as Fiona made her move, was struck by the Air Slash coming her way, she cried out in pain as the wind sliced into her body, though the wound wasn't a physical one. Had it been she may have been cut in half.

After being struck she lost track of Lok, which was good. If she couldn't tell which of those three clones he was then maybe the Xatu wouldn't either.

But now Gwen was essentially alone. Alleria was...missing, and Lok was running. She felt a panic as the three Xatu clones swooped towards Lok and his clones but the real Xatu landing in front of her took her attention. "S-so you're a God Slayer. How could you do such terrible things?" Gwen said, nervous, but angry.

Xatu tilted their head. "We do not see them as terrible. They are necessary and that is all. You are the one keeping us from our goal. That is terrible."

While they spoke, its clones were closing in on each of Lok's, and their eyes glowed purple as the three clones were suddenly covered in some kind of dark shade that suddenly and instantly caused intense damage throughout their body, causing them to vanish.

Gwen's eyes were locked on the Xatu's however and she didn't notice. "I don't understand a lot about the world, I'll admit, and this world is much more dangerous than what I'd hope. But that doesn't mean I can't tell wrong from right. And what you're doing is wrong, and...I must stop you!"

The Xatu realized their mistake a moment too late as suddenly the pain Gwen was in was split with them, suddenly weakening them within moments. They backhanded Gwen but the attack had already finished. As Gwen recoiled, the Xatu's eyes flashed white and the area pulsed with power. They faded away as if nothing happened but Gwen was concerned for what trouble this could spell for her future.

Her present, however, was also in danger. Xatu's eyes glowed again, this time purple, and she felt an intense pain throughout her body, as though she was being squeezed tight and stabbed in her very soul.

She gritted her teeth and lunged forward, brushing her hand against Xatu's and inflicting her special curse before falling to her knees.

A poison suddenly spread throughout Xatu's body, however a moment later a similar poison was transferred to Gwen, causing her to cry out as she felt it eat away at her health.

After Fiona fell unconscious, the power of the Mean Look earlier was dispelled. The Legends felt this immediately, though they knew danger still lurked. Azelf called out to Mespirit and Uxie to leave, exerting his will once they tried to protest. Uxie, seeing the wisdom in the suggestion, convinced Mespirit to go. "Only Azelf needed...to hold what we created...for now." Uxie said.

The barrier weakened, but held, as they broke free to hide away in a farther building. Azelf felt several things in that moment. One was the intese wrongness coming from the one called Alleria, something he and his brothers would have to fix in a way only they knew how. The other was the startling fact that the Xatu held so many minds inside them that it was impossible to find the original.

But the third was that someone had run into their barrier. Extending psychic feelers he found the source. "Houndoom" he thought, and Nine would hear Azelf's voice in his head. "I sense no ill will in you, come to me, now." he demanded.

Team Sexual Tension, Pride Rock

"We are here now. Is it already the designated time for the rite?"

James' head perked up as Fia spoke, and turned around. He had a grim, sad, look upon his face as he looked at the guests. He started to walk forward, noticed Denku's expression, and stopped. "You probably don't trust me. I don't blame you. We're not a very warm people after all." He looked over at the land stretching beneath them. "We once were. But then, several years ago, a group of assassins from a cult who worshiped He Who Measures the Souls came to us and tried to kill my brother, King Richard." James put a hand to his scar. "I was injured defending him..." He shook his head and looked back at the group.

"We have become too closed off to the world. And that made it worse. I argued against it, insisting that we reach out to the world. We needed to make allies, to prevent this from happening again. But my brother, he is...proud. And assured of our traditions. He is wrong. We can't continue like this, or we'll die."

He looked into each of their eyes, passion and fear and something hard to describe in his gaze. "As you know I am this land's tactician. I was never needed in that regard until...recently. The Mightyena of the Shadow Land want to take our land. They were justly exiled and has since made no attempts to make up for their crimes. Richard, the king, would have us fight them alone but I fear it is not enough. We NEED the help of the Gijinka of Adarid. And so..." He let out a shaky sigh. "I must take the king's place. Only temporarily! I am not fit for ruling a land. But he will not see reason. I would never let my brother die, but he is much too strong for me to face in a duel. I need your help to weaken him, so he may be defeated and imprisoned until I can gain allies to protect my land." Tears were forming in his eyes, seemingly without his knowledge as he didn't attempt to wipe them away. "It hurts my heart to have to do this, I feel like it's tearing me apart. But my country needs me...and you all. Please, help me. It won't be without reward. I can tell you are those called Chasers. The royal family knows of the location of one Legend, the king has met with them. However Richard would never reveal their location. i would, however, if you'd only help me protect my people."

Team WTF, Entei Fight

Entei stumbled forward as the blade inside him vanished, and his foe dodged. The wound across his chest was a large one, however it seemed to be closing up nonetheless. The damage had been done, however, and he found it hard to stand.
It was even harder to avoid the blades that followed from Whisper, but avoid...most of them he did. The couple that struck nearly brought him down, but he wasn't finished. Gathering as much of his fading flames as he could he prepared for one last Sacred Fire...and was struck by a blast of energy.

Grunting he stumbled back, remembering the other one who had been there. "Child. Don't....Urgh..." The attack had stopped his momentum, and he felt his energy drain even more. His power was fading and there were two enemies to face. Grunting, Entei stumbled, trying hard just to stay on his feet.

"Very well...It is over." He said. Turning to Whisper he grunted. "You have shown strength. Unusual strength, but I see you have the courage and will to fight on. You have won this bout, and you have won the right to learn Fire Blast. Congratulations, mortal."

Entei then sat down with a groan, staring up at the sky, smiling slightly. "That was a good one." He muttered.

Easter paused, for a moment, then approached Whisper. "Damn you sure showed him. Didn't know if you wanted me to help out or not, but glad things worked out. But..." He looked over at Rei. "I don't think we can keep travelling together for now. I have this idiot to look out for, and there's still Noishe we need to find. We'd slow you down....Rei'd be so pissed to hear that. It was....fun, though. Maybe I'll see you around eh?" She nudged Whisper's shoulder and gave a weak smile, before turning away to pick Rei up awkwardly and walk away.

Team Showdown, Coldharbour

Isole stared at Scarlet's hand as it it were some sort of monster, obviously uncomfortable with the sudden contact. She moved slightly to the side to slip away. "Ahem. So. What do you want to do? We could just keep going but it's getting dark already...." Isole glanced around, awkwardly, then a thought hit her. "Which of you three are the leader, anyway?...Are you even in a group?"

Team Mac, Edgelord fight

Edgelord laughed in Kah's face, knowing his victory was assured...and then got hit by a column of flames. He let out a rather girlish scream as the flames covered him, and he rolled across the ground to put out the fire before getting to his feet.

The other two bugs had run off upon seeing their hated nemesis drop, to try and see if anything could be done for their little brother.

Edgelord panted as he looked around. He was hurt, badly, that had sucked. But he still had work to do. Once he found those little...wait, holes? They could dig? "DAMMIT!" He roared, glaring at the holes as if they had told a particularly nasty joke about his mother.

Meanwhile Ari was playing eye spy with the Diglett. Which was going...poorly. "I spy with my little eye...something...brown."
"Is it the wall?" The Diglett replied, bored.

"Whoa you got it again!"

Archived