Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

PVLXe6V.png?1

A small, shadowy, black-and-red figure darted into the Emboar’s warpath courageously, seemingly unphased by the sweltering heat the Fire-type Gijinka was putting off like a furnace. Brooke knew who it was without looking up, and she shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest, doing her best to look stern and failing horribly. “Fawkes I thought I told you to go… home… She trailed off when she caught a glimpse of the young Gijinka in front of her, an deep flush coloring her cheeks, and not from the heat.

A Pawniard Gijinka stood in front of her, looking absolutely nothing like Fawkes, save for the red-and-black style she was dressed in. Brooke could have sworn that she smelled… She tasted the air again, but the only scents she found were her own - smelling of fire and lavender, thanks to her new perfume - and the lingering scent of Fawkes, along with one of metal and fish that she assumed to be the Pawniard’s. “I-I’m sorry about that, I thought you were some one else…” She apologized quietly, looking at the girl. Was she going to say something…?

"Hello hello, boss saw you look very angry, very angry. He worries about your little friend and sends me to help, help you find her. If lowlives who don't have money for food steal children, we don't like that, no no. So I help you!"

Brooke hesitated to answer the question, though it seemed to be more of a statement. The Pawniard didn’t seem the kind of Gijinka who had been through a lot of combat, and she didn’t want to put anyone else at risk; but she knew that she was about to walk into an ambush.

“Alright, but stay back when the fight starts, okay? I can handle those pushovers fine.” She said, and it was clear she had no doubt that she would be able to. “Wait until I’ve got them busy, and then go and get Dora, and get her back to the restaurant. I’ll meet you there after I’ve taught those two scumbags a lesson.”

Brooke cracked her knuckles, looking forward to the prospect of smashing their heads together more than she liked to admit. It was going to be a very thorough lesson.

d2akEes.png

They found the place half an hour later, a rundown corner on the edge of Deku where practically no one had called home in years. Brooke could make out the silhouettes of the thugs hidden in the remnants of a building, and when she saw Dora trapped in the net and gagged, she growled and clinched her first. “Sit tight, and remember not to go until they’re busy with me,” she reminded the Pawniard in a hushed voice, and then approached the building.

“Oh hello! I think I’ve been kidnapped, isn’t that exciting!?”

Brooke couldn’t help the smile that overtook her face. She could hear the morons arguing over something, but she was focused on Dora. “Sure is, kiddo. I need you to do me a favor, though, okay? Close your eyes, and hum as loud as you possibly can, alright? Don’t stop until I say so. “

The two thugs seemed to take notice of her, and began shouting about Poke and whatever stupid scheme they had cooked up between the two of them, but Brooke still didn’t pay any attention to them. “I’m gonna teach these guys the manners their Mama should have, and that’s not something a kid like you should see.” She flashed Dora a smile full of confidence, but her eyes flashed dangerously when she noticed the Carnivine approaching the Wooper while his friend took some stupid fighting stance that made no sense.

Fire and flames enveloped the Emboar’s body, and she charged forward and threw her full weight into knocking the Carnivine back as far as possible, or at least forcing him to move away from Dora. She was careful to control the fire so that she didn’t burn Dora, and she let it extinguish once the Carnivine wasn’t an immediate threat.

Adrenaline was pumping through her veins, fueling her like a drug, and Brooke took a step towards Dora. Her knee suddenly buckled before she could reach her, but the Emboar managed to catch herself and stay upright, looking to see what had injured her. The left leg of her pants had been torn by something, and poisoned dripped from a cut on the back of her heel.

BGM

Brooke fought down the urge to swear loudly, knowing she was in the presence of a child, and forced herself back to her feet. She turned around to face both of the thugs, reaching up to pull her treasured hat off her head. She put it on Dora’s head, saying, “Keep this safe for me, alright, kiddo? And go ahead and start humming now.”

Flames dances around Brooke, and she stomped forward towards Toxicroak, obviously the leader. “Didn’t someone ever tell you not to hit a lady, you a******?” The fire grew stronger around her, once again enveloping her body, but it was much more powerful than it had been the last time, almost burning white with intensity. “But that’s not your big mistake today, pal, I could have let that go. But nobody… nobody lays a hand on that little girl’s head and gets to walk away with their dignity intact. Especially not some low-life, under educated, arrogant, ugly, thieving, misogynistic, overgrown f***ing FROG.”

She screamed the last part of it loudly, throwing her entire body forward recklessly at the Toxicroak without a care for what the aftermath would do to her.

[spoiler=Brooke's Statistics]

(+1) Speed because of Flame Charge.

Lightly poisoned by Toxic Spikes from Toxicroak.

MOVES

• Flare Blitz (14/15)
  • Superpower  (05/05)
  • Head Smash (05/05)
  • Flame Charge (19/20)

970 Poke on her at the moment.

Brooke used Flame Charge to get between the Carnivine and Dora, either forcing him away to not get hit or knocking him away. Realized she was poisoned and gave Dora her hat to hold onto, and then attacked Toxicroak with Flare Blitz.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S.S. Showdown Team Showdown

The Beartic didn't seem to take the hit well, almost immediately falling to the hit. “Thanks lady, this is a wild one, ain’t it?" Clyde shouted, before finishing off the injured Beartic with what looked like a Take Down. "Don't thank me just yet!" She immediately turned to the other Beartic, whom was already rushing at them with an Ice Punch. Before she had a chance to dislocate another jaw, the ship started to violently lurch, disrupting both her and the Beartics balance. Whatever had happened, it wasn't a bad thing - Clyde let out a laugh. ”Finally pulled it, hold on lady, this is gonna be rough.”

As the boat started to rumble and creek, strange wing-like extensions sprouted off of the boat. Before she knew it, the boat was floating - a strange green aura surrounded the area. The ship started to rise suddenly, sending most of the assailants overboard and knocking over those who'd managed to hold on - including the Bearic. Scarlet herself had troubles standing up as the ship tumbled - thank Arceus for her wings. ”Welcome aboard the REAL S.S. Showdown, how you like our new look?" It was the captain, swooping on deck. The cross bones on the flag menacingly flapped about.

However, celebration had to be cut short. On the bow, a large Avalugg gijinka stood there - a savage look on its face. This definitely wasn't an everyday Avalugg, that's for sure. ”Hey, one of you managed to hang on, impressive. Sorry though, can’t let you harm my ship. Crew, deal with the small fries, I’ve got the big one." Without hesitating, the captain rose to the skies, firing off Air Slashes at the hulking monster. In retaliation, the living glacier summoned a massive Avalanche which barely missed the captain. In the thrill of battle, the captain let out a laugh, although it was clear that the captain wasn't going to last much longer. “He’s gonna hate I asked ya, but could you help the Captain out? Clyde asked, before returning to the Beartic, whom had recovered form his encounter. Without hesitation, Scarlet dashed towards the monster, firing off a Bullet Punch that would hopefully land right on the top of its skull.

Voile Library Team Karaoke

“Well I’m sure it was, um, an adventure? But anyway, yes, we should head to the slums. Though, I’m told it’s kept blocked off from people entering. I asked the librarian but they just...shrugged, and smiled, and said they had no clue....” Without missing a beat, Lok rushed to his backpack and, making sure everything was there, he headed out with the group.

. . .

They arrived at the slums much quicker than he had expected. However, they had reached a roadblock - A large, metal wall stretched across, blocking them off from entering the slums. To make matter worse, it was guarded by soldiers. As they approaced the wall, multiple guards walked towards them, warning them to stay away. As Gwen attempted to explain their situation, a loud clapping sound was heard. One of the guards had backhanded Gwen, before warding them off again. Rage filled Lok, his hand starting to ignite in electricity. "Hey! You can't ju-" Before he could finish his sentence, however, one of the guards stared him down with a menacing glare, his fists clenching up into a fist. This sent shivers down Lok's spine - he was getting a bad vibe from these guys. They reminded him heavily of The Enforcer - a powerful Bisharp that resided in his hometown of Alpha. In particular, the glare the soldier shot at him reminded him of a particularly bad encounter Lok had with The Enforcer. While he doubted that they were as strong as The Enforcer himself, they definitely seemed to be much stronger than him. “I don’t want any trouble...let’s just go, we’ll figure something out...” Gritting his teeth in both anger and fear, he turned around and followed the group away.

As they backed away from the soldiers, a tear fell from Gwen's face. “Well, that was r-rude. I forgot...how some people could be around here. We really do need to find a way inside, though." 

"Gwen..." he reached out and placed his hand on her shoulders, trying to comfort her. For the second time during his whole adventure, he was uncharacteristically quite. Anger boiled his blood - both against the guards and himself for not doing something about it. Before he could muster words to speak, a purple gijinka strolled towards them, a confident grin across his face. “Well well well, isn’t this just perfect. I was looking for you.” He was looking at Alleria. “I heard from some...associates. That a young lady looking just like you was talking to my...business rival. Now, usually I don’t get involved in his personal affairs. If he wants to pick up some pretty bird, fine. But problem being, see, he’s been making some...moves I don’t like. So I thought, I’d come down here and see if I could get to you first. You know, piss him off, make him do something stupid. And now I find you and your little friends are in need of some assistance. I can certainly help with that, if you are willing to do me a small favor first. Oh, and you can call me Al.” Lok turned to Alleria. It would only make sense to see what she had to say about the whole situation. Plus, Lok was still getting over what had happened moments before.

Team WTF, Between Juyu and Adarid, Entei Fight

Before Easter could even react, the two other Gijinka suddenly surged forward. The flames caused a heat the was nearly overwhelming, and stifling. But Easter was used to hot things. He smiled as the Toxic landed on Entei, knowing the pain that it'd bring the Legend. All they had to do now was wait him ou-sheet!
Entei didn't seem to care about the knives heading his way, even as he noticed the poison dripping from them. He took the attack head on. "Such weak strategy, I want to see your STRENGTH!" After the last word, Entei let out a Howl, and it was clear the act somehow made him stronger. He glanced over at Easter. "Don't think I forgot about you." He rushed the Sylveon, who was so shocked by the intense power radiating from the Entei he didn't move out of the way of the Legend's punch until the last moment. And thus wasn't able to avoid the follow up, as Entei backhanded him and sent him skidding across the ground.

Entei seemed satisfied with this test of Easter's skill, and focused again on Whisper. He stomped his foot and a shockwave rushed towards her, and the ground rumbled. The blow would strike her in the leg, just barely hitting but still causing pain, and affecting her speed somewhat. Entei followed it up with a Fire Blast.

Easter grunted. "Don't underestimate me." He said with narrowed eyes, and launched a powerful Swift at Entei, striking him in the back with a barrage of stars.

Team Mac, Dorian's House

Ari jumped a bit as Kazo asked him what was wrong, or something. How'd he know? Was this a Chaser sense? No, wait...that wasn't right.

His thoughts went back to Regirock, and the question the young Litleo posed him after he had gotten everyone out of there. "Uhhh excuse me, Mr. Legend? Why did you say we're not chasers?"

"...Because you are not. I have met Chasers, years ago. Their powers were on par with our own. Yours...are not. Go now. I must rest."

Regirock said they weren't Chasers, but, he was looking up to Chasers, and had been looking up to Kazo and Kah. Does that mean he was wrong? Or is Regirock wrong? He shook his head. "It's nothing, I'm okay. We should get going, there's so much left to do!"

Mac had been in a...mood, since she woke up. She lost. Her first fight, her chance to prove herself, and she lost. Thankfully it didn't take her long to get over this. She then made a decision. "Okay team listen up! We weren't ready for that. We can beat any non-Legend easy, but we need a liiiittle more to tackle the Legends. So I think we need to continue to travel, and get stronger!" It was apparent that no one was sure where to go, to which Mac laughed. "Ha ha! You need your fearless leader to show you the way, fine with me! We go....South! To Southshore!" She didn't explain her reasonings, but said it with confidence and drive.

Lola stopped her before she headed out. "Hold up there child, I'm not letting you go without some supplies. Take care of yourselves out there. I know I can't convince you to just go home but...here, I can at least help you out." She presented them with a supply of food, and water, to at least make it out of the desert, before sending them off with a sad smile.

As Ari followed Mac out the door, he noticed something...odd. He looked at Kah, staring, staring, staring... "Whoa, did Regirock hit you so hard the bumps on your chest vanished!?" He exclaimed.

Day 10

The trip through the desert was tiring, but they didn't encounter many threats. There was that instance of quicksand that almost swallowed Ari up, and there was that vulture who was really, really, intent on trying to eat Kazo. And there was what seemed like a potential earthquake that occurred during their first day of travel. But other than that, it was smooth sailing as they made it to the forested area that suddenly and inexplicably started where the desert ended. The trees weren't tightly packed, from the start. But the farther they went, the closer together the trees were.

Mac was leading the pack, striding forward with utter disregard of safety, when suddenly she stopped. Her stomach rumbled, and, trying to speak loud enough to drown it out, she said "We should eat! Do we have any of what Lola gave us left?" Checking the supplies would find that they had enough food for one last meal, and nothing beyond that. There was still quite a ways until Southshore, and they'd need to come up with more food somehow.

Plus, the forest felt strange, to Mac. Like they were being watched...

Afternoon of Day 6, Regirock's Cave

Dorian was smiling absently as he lazily read the book he had brought with him. That strange but energetic group had stopped by on their way to Southshore, but they were long gone by then. It was just him, his book, and the cave entrance behind him.

“Kekeke, look at him, he’s soooo calm, he doesn’t think anything bad will happen.” Dorian glanced up, and saw the Scyther and Gardevoir from earlier. He groaned, them again? Dorian got to his feet and positioned himself between the two and the cave.

Then he blinked, and the Gardevoir was gone. He heard a strange noise behind him and turned to see the Gardevoir had teleported behind him. “Hey, you can't go in there!"

"YOU SHOULD BE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME, LARDASS!" The Scyther's shout caused Dorian to look back, just in time to see the Gijinka rushing at him, a blade having formed in place of his arm. Dorian grunted and raised his arm to take the blow. The blade bit into his arm, drew blood, but didn't penetrate farther.

Dorian growled and flung his arms out, tossing the Scyther back. He then pulled his hand back and it then slammed it forward with incredible force. The Scyther moved out of the way, while cackling. "You think that's enough to take on Edgelord? Kekeke, keep up this pathetic display and once we're done here I'll pay a visit to your little family."

Dorian's eyes widened, and he let out a roar, before charging this Scyther, this Edgelord, who dared threaten his family.

In the mean time, the Gardevoir had reached the puzzle at the end of the cave. She reached into her memory, checking the blurry image she had taken from the little girl's mind. Once she was focused, she solved the puzzle, and entered the cave.

She looked around, in seeming amusement, at the cave, focusing on the crystals on the ceiling. It was several minutes before she said anything but, when she did, she said it with her voice quivering with excitement. "Oh Regiroooock I know you're theeeere~"

The wall at the far end rumbled, as Regirock detached himself from it and headed towards the Gardevoir. "Who are...you?"

The Gardevoir smiled.

"Well I'm so glad you asked...I am Ankou. And I am the one who will finally wipe the Legend flilth from the world." Her eyes glowed as she spoke the last, and though she spoke calmly, there was an intensity surrounding her suddenly.

Regirock didn't react. He just nodded his head. "A true Chaser, powerful, very well, come."

He extended his arms, and a glow started to form around him. Ankou smiled bitterly and raised a finger, waggling it back and forth. "Tsk tsk, can't let you do that~"

Regirock felt a sudden pain in his head, as Ankou used Psychic powers to repress his ability to use a certain kind of attack. He let no outward impression of pain, or emotion, and quickly changed up his strategy. With a grunt he let loose a volley of rock shards at Ankou.

She twirled in place, and vanished, but not before a single shard struck her shoulder. When she reappeared, several feet to the left, and a couple feet closer, she let out a sharp cry as the shard hit her. She waved her arm in an arc, and Regirock was pummeled by sudden psychic blows, seemingly physical in nature. He was surprised to realize that it had actually damaged him. However that surprise was doubled as the Gardevoir made her way towards him. Getting closer to the large Rock type as opposed to keeping her distance. "You hurt me, I think that's deserving of a...kiss, don't you?" She suddenly sucked air in through her mouth, and began glowing a soft pink. A similar glow surrounded Regirock, and he felt his energy being sapped from him.

He roared, and broke free from this hold with sheer force of will, and flung another volley of stones at Ankou, who was struck by the vicious blow, and brought to her knees.

"He's....strong. Very strong, indeed." She clutched at a bleeding wound in her side, and flinched. "I suppose I have to use more power..."

A dark glow surrounded Ankou as she was lifted off her feet by the force of her psychic energy. Large, bright, lights in the shape of flowers started to surround her. More and more and more, until she was entirely covered in them. And then, with a simple gesture, they raced towards Regirock, surrounding him. He turned slowly in a circle, observing the attack with curiosity and concern.

Then Ankou clapped her hands together and the flowers converged on Regirock.

Half an hour passed, and Edgelord was standing, with a bruised face, and a fractured arm, in front of the fallen Dorian. He was panting, but smiling widely, and kicking at the man who was bleeding from a dozen places. "See? SEE? I AM THE STRONGEST! KEKEKEKEKEKEKE"

He whipped his head in the direction of the cave as he heard a rumbling from within. And there he saw Ankou, dragging herself out of the entrance. Her body was injured, and she seemed drained of energy, but she had a wild, satisfied smile on her face. Behind her the cave began to collapse in on itself. And the rumbles caused by this could be felt for several days journey across the desert.

"Edgelord, sweet, dear, Edgelord. Leave the weakling alone, he's no threat to us. You did well, and you will be rewarded. I know you want to kill the little girl that injured you in Oasis. Feel free, go, find them, kill them all."

"Y-yes, thank you mistress, but...is it done...did you really..."

She smiled at him. A smile filled with hate, and savagery. A smile that made even Edgelord cringe away momentarily. "Yes...Regirock...is dead."

It was heartening to see that Entei had not only taken the toxic hit, but that he did what so many of her targets had done before when realising what had happened: taunt her and accuse her of being a coward. Really, it was a song-and-dance she'd seen too many times before. She was heartened by it, rather than being annoyed as many should be, because it meant that he would over-estimate himself and ignore the debilitating effects of the poison. This is good, she thought, and readied another attack. She had been wanting to save this for her fight with the Godslayer, but with the legend distracted both by strengthening himself and turning to attack Easter it was too much an opportunity to let up. She focused on the legend, and visualized what was to come: a wound bursting open on the back of his left knee. Just as with his holy flames, this blade struck with physical force. Perhaps not as much as a god could bring to bare, but then that was not the point of it. Its keen edge was meant to slip through flesh and bone with ease, and leave vital wounds behind. She had to limit his mobility somehow, after all. In that moment, an impossibly sharp blade came into being before her. While Entei busied himself with punching at Easter, the blade shot forth to strike home against the back of his leg. She did not have time to see if it had been a telling blow, for the Legend rounded on her.

That shock wave had her gritting her teeth, more in anger than in pain. It was a clumsy technique, one which she should not have allowed herself to be struck by. She resolved to show the Legend exactly who he was dealing with, and so while he was busy welling up his flames to blast her she rushed forward. This was also how she discovered that her speed had been reduced, and she suspected the injury to her leg was more severe than it felt at first. Still, that did limit how she could respond. So, rather than leaping over the flames as she had meant to, she kicked off the ground and sent herself rolling over to the side. This did leave her momentarily vulnerable as she got to her feet, but she saw the stars hurtling out from Easter and hoped they would provide a sufficient distraction.

So it was that, taking advantage of what she hoped to be a moment's interruption in Entei's violent actions, that she charged forward seemingly with reckless abandon. This was a ruse, one which had worked before with muscle-heads like Entei, and she hoped it would work again. She feigned a punch when she was within range, aiming not for the Legend's center of mass but elsewhere. Right between the legs in fact. Of course she never actually made contact, kicking off the ground and sending herself twirling off to the side and past him. As she shot by, she brought another impossibly sharp blade into being: this one in her hand. The ephemeral sword, composed of darkness so profound that it seemed to absorb the light around it, was swung and its edge sent lashing out at his side. She did not wait to see what came of the strike, she simply planted her feet on the ground and dashed out of reach of the Legend's limbs. She also took care to position herself a fair distance from Easter, so that Entei could not catch the both of them in a single attack.

Team Mac, Dorian's House

Well, Ari wasn't answering him. Well, that was fine... he was probably just spooked from the beating they all got from Regirock. He had to say, he was surprised he even got out alive. He should count his blessings... and maybe he should take this as a sign... should he head home? There was no way his luck would last... However, his moping was interrupted by Ari pointing out something... important.

"Whoa, did Regirock hit you so hard the bumps on your chest vanished!?" the child exclaimed, motioning to Kah. Kazo looked over and yes, it was true... her breasts were gone. Did that mean...? Kazo started to try to hold back laughter, but he was failing spectacularly. 

"I-I can't believe it!" he exclaimed. "Even the mighty, beautiful Kah uses breast pads!" Kazo broke down at that point, laughing as he fell on his back. He didn't know why he found it so funny, he just did, and it felt so good to laugh after the crappy week he just had. Oh man, it was just too good!
---

Ten days later

Okay, they were finally out of the desert, and by god, it was amazing! They had shade, they were healed up, and that damn vulture wasn't trying to eat him any more!! That alone was enough for him to be happy. The trees however, seemed to grow closer and closer, which at first wasn't bad, but soon, it became way too easy to get jumped by something. Kazo stayed in the back, keeping an eye out while at the same time avoiding Kah. He felt bad for laughing at her flat chat, but he was too afraid of her own anger to apologize to her. 

Mac was leading the pack, as he expected her to, but she suddenly stopped, causing Kazo to blink. Well, the stomach growl he heard afterwards told him everything.

"We should eat! Do we have any of what Lola gave us left?" Sadly, they were down to one final meal... this wouldn't be good.

"I'll head out, go look for food," Kazo said, walking away. He needed to get some space anyways. It's not like they'd follow him, right?

Denku suppressed a cry of pain as the leopard bit into him. Okay, he wanted to bite? He now had a fight. Denku released the pressure that constantly built up on his body and flew high up into the sky, kicking the leg at the guards. If it worked, then the leopard would be sent flying at them. What? They were bastards, they deserved it.

Arcueid Brunestud

Voile Library -> Adarid Slums, Team Karaoke

Alleria was peculiarly quite unperturbed by the rudeness the people on the slums greeted the group as they entered there. She could see Gwen was quite affected by it however, so Alleria thought of talking to the group that had roughened her earlier. Having someone else wiping the Mismargius girl's cheerfulness was quite unacceptable - she couldn't just let her friend look that distraught. Lok too, was looking quite worried. He's one of her groupie too, so as his idol, Alleria had to stand for him. But before that could happen, someone else approached her. It was yet another shady guy in a suit. Alleria wondered why these kind of people always got attracted to her. Though perhaps he's with the Honch yesterday, and just decided to ask her confirmation earlier than what's been agreed upon?

“Well well well, isn’t this just perfect. I was looking for you.”

"I'm really quite a star already, huh? It's good to hear that people finally have their hearts touched by my smile."

“I heard from some...associates. That a young lady looking just like you was talking to my...business rival."

"Oh."

"Now, usually I don’t get involved in his personal affairs. If he wants to pick up some pretty bird, fine. But problem being, see, he’s been making some...moves I don’t like. So I thought, I’d come down here and see if I could get to you first. You know, piss him off, make him do something stupid. And now I find you and your little friends are in need of some assistance. I can certainly help with that, if you are willing to do me a small favor first. Oh, and you can call me Al.”

"Small favor...huh...?"

That was not really something that she intended to hear. Seems like getting herself involved in any way with that shady guy yesterday was a bad idea. But eh, that had happened. Maybe as long as this "small favor" is actually small, they could probably afford to do it. It might be pretty fun too.

"Well...I think I can do it. Just...don't touch my friends, please?

They're mine."

Team Karaoke, Adarid City

Gwen bit her lip. She was worrying them, she could tell. She didn't want them to worry. She was about to speak up, to reassure them, when a man came up. Gwen had a bad feeling about him. He seemed far too confident, and far too...something. She was unsure what she sensed, but she didn't like it.

It seemed the man was here for Alleria, to make some kind of deal with her.

"Well...I think I can do it. Just...don't touch my friends, please? They're mine."

Gwen couldn't help but crack a small smile. What an odd way to put it, Alleria was always...interesting.

Fiona, however, had a much more vocal reaction. Up until now she had been keeping out of sight, especially when those guards came by. But at Alleria's words, she let out a small sound of surprise. She had been practically hanging onto Alleria, from behind, cowering from everyone who looked their way, and now she jumped back a bit as if burned. "What do you m-mean by that?" She said, eyes flicking back and forth. "Not that I mind....probably..."

The Nidoking raised his eyebrow. "Well you just get more and more unique. I can see why that guy is after you. No worries, your friends can stay unharmed. I'll give you the details of the favor later. As a show of goodwill I'll get you into the slums first, and after you can do it. It's nothing too difficult, but something that you are in prime position for. Now, come with me."

Al led them into a large wagon, adorned with jewels and with a large silver crown on the back, and gestured for them to get inside.

"I wouldn't trust him, Alleria. But...it might be the only way to get inside. I don't want to go back on my word...And if it's really just a small favor I'd say...Wynaut?" She couldn't help the small giggle that slipped out.

The group, including Al, made their way across the city, to the north east, until they reached a large mansion. Not quite as big as the Emperor-King's, but it was certainly large. And overwhelmingly gaudy. Jewels and gold covered every window and door. Ivory statues were lined up in the front yard, and as they entered the front door they were greeted by a large fountain that seemed to be pumping wine instead of water. "Wait here, and I'll get you your key."

Gwen stared at the sight before them...and then began to cry. She didn't realize why, at first, but then it hit her. "All this waste...and yet so many are locked behind those walls...."

Before she could get too far in this line of thought, Al returned with a young looking Drilbur. "This here's my nephew, Tony, he can get you inside. See, we've got some tunnels set up in the garden out back. They lead all over the city, including into the slums. He'll take you there whenever you're ready."

Team WTF, Entei Fight

The wounds from both the Swift, and the Absol’s unusual attack, angered Entei. Neither attack had been devastating, but they were strong, and well-aimed. He couldn’t afford to let himself take much more like that. His leg had been injured, but he knew he could still stand, and that was enough.
Between the two injuries, Entei was unable to follow up his Fire Blast. But then the Absol made the mistake of coming right for him. He sneered. She was underestimating him. HIM. Of all people to try such a ploy, she decided to try it on a Legendary.
The foolish girl would pay for her insolence.
He didn’t flinch as the girl attempted to feign and attack on his...groin. He waited for her to make her real move, and then moved as well. Not moving until the last moment allowed him to dodge to the side of the strange blade. Whisper was moving into a better position, but Entei would follow. He hadn’t wanted to use this technique too much, he wanted to reach the mountains quicker, but he wouldn’t allow this girl to mock him.
With Extreme Speed, Entei surged forward, flames once more wrapping around his body, and Whisper would find herself with the angered Legend bearing down on her. “You have guts, girl, but if you don’t have the power to back it up you cannot hope to survive!” He reached forward, and fired another Sacred Fire into her face.

Easter hated this. Hated that their attacks hadn’t been enough. But mostly hated how Entei seemed to deem him unimportant. Fine, have it his way. As Entei struck Whisper, poor girl, Easter launched his attack. Two Moonblasts, one after the other, striking the Legend. It pained him enough to get his attention and he broke away from Whisper to come at Easter.
Slamming his foot down, Entei launched another Bulldoze, at Easter this time. The Sylveon rolled out of the way of the attack, but was caught by the second. And by then Entei had fired off yet another Fire Blast.
He cursed as he was forced to activate his Cosmic Shield. The pink barrier surrounding him took the Fire Blast, and he was unaffected. Having used so many moves in such a short time seemed to take a toll on the young former-pirate, and he couldn’t launch a counter-attack right away. But he could murmur a small Wish...

Entei had moved after firing the Fire Blast, into a position that would allow him to keep an eye on both his opponents. Perhaps this could actually provide a bit of challenge after all.

iU8EggM.png

High in the skies of the Adarid region, above the clouds even, was a temple floating in the sky. Inside this temple was a throne-room. Though, that was a bit of a misnomer. The room held no throne, but instead a pile of silk covered pillows. A tall, elegant man with long green hair sat upon these pillows, looking through the walls of his domain, sipping a golden liquid from a chalice. It seemed he was deep in thought, barely paying attention to the world around him. Then he got to his feet suddenly and fiercely, and started to pace. “Regirock is dead, and yet still no word from Arceus. They have been silent far too long. But I am stuck here, playing regent. While down there...” He tossed the chalice across the room. A childish act, but one that made him feel marginally better.
That is, until he heard a small noise. He forgot she was in the room, and would hurry to clean any spills. “My Lord, should...should I go down there, and see if I can help?”
The voice came from a young lady dressed in grey, with a concerned and kind expression on her face.
The man let out a sigh. “No, Magearna, you are too young for that. However, maybe...there is something I can do.” He glanced upwards, through the ceiling, and into the stars.

yCrzb88.png
Team Sexual Tension
Road to Pride Rock

Sure enough, Beatrice immediately spun the moment the leopards jumped and whacked all five of them with her lances. Well, three of them; two of the three that were trying to attack from the front had been weighed down by string, leaving only that one to be whacked by the lances. But Beatrice couldn't have timed her defense any better nonetheless. The two that had aimed for bonus backstab damage were knocked right out to one side, but the one that was hit by the separate lance had managed to land on its feet and made a second attempt at sinking its fangs into Beatrice's flesh. They missed their mark, but they did manage to snag onto Beatrice's dress and pull it down slightly... much to the poor Beedrill's distress. She kicked it off, but as she was fixing her dress again, the other two leopards recovered and conducted their second attempts, this time coming in from the left side. Beatrice was starting to become pissed off with their relentless attacks.

"To Yveltal's domain with this!" Beatrice put her shoulder forward as she ran towards the lone leopard, ramming straight into it. But she wasn't done there. She kept running forward even as the leopard was knocked backwards, and armed a lance in preparation to stab one of those smug Pyroar Gijinka right between the eyes. She was over this dumb test, and she was equally over the Pyroar not only not helping them like a human being would, but also laughing at everyone as they fought.

wA0yiK8.png
Team Showdown
S.S. Showdown

"Hey, get a hold of yourself fool and snap out of it!" no doubt that was Taiga seemingly doubling back for something and noticing that Cabrakan was still standing there, still trying to make sense of everything around him. Cabrakan shook his head, this seeming enough to clear his head.

"What am I doing?" he asked himself, picking Jane up manually before turning to Taiga, "Lead the way."

Holding Jane in one arm, Cabrakan had kept the other free so he could still defend the ship from any attackers. An Avalugg Gijinka had caught his eye in particular, but Captain was already engaged in combat with him. Though he did seem to be fighting a losing battle. Scarlet had moved in to help, so it was safe to assume that Cabrakan would have the OK to attack as well. But first he needed somewhere safe to place the unconscious Jane... seeing as though the rest of the crew were also preoccupied. Cabrakan immediately found himself turning to Clyde, and holding the Beartic he was fighting back with his telekinesis so they could talk safely.

"Clyde! I found Jane, but... she's not doing well to put it lightly," Cabrakan began, "She was attacked by a Froslass that disappeared shortly after we engaged it and a couple of Glalie. I feared the Froslass might come back to finish what she started, so I brought her up here. Could you suggest a safe place to put her?"

FipiFwE.png

Poke: 350

Inventory: Poke Puff Bag, Berry Case (contains one Haban Berry and one Sitrus Berry), Breast Pad x2 (C-cup, unequipped)

The sun of the desert was harsh and hot; Kah was looking forward to getting out of here. She was just about to lead the way away from the house, when suddenly...

"Whoa, did Regirock hit you so hard the bumps on your chest vanished!?"

Kah looked down in horror, to find that Ari...wasn't actually entirely wrong. Nothing of her own body was missing, but her pads were nowhere to be found on her chest. Just a flat body down to the feet, like looking at a plank of wood from the end. Kah's face rushed into a shade of red and a weird twisted expression that looked like it could either be embarrassment or rage; something the rest of the group had definitely never seen before and probably wouldn't see from Kah for a long time to come. The one hole in this mighty dragon's pride, and a whelp had to go and point it out. She couldn't even get mad at a kid. This wasn't even the worst of it however. Her ears picked up on laughter, from Kazo.

"I-I can't believe it! Even the mighty, beautiful Kah uses breast pads!"

Kah wanted to scream. She wanted to roar and grab Kazo by the neck and beat his face against a rock until she could dig him a tunnel he wouldn't come back out of. However, there were kids watching and that just didn't seem right. So instead Kah settled for swiftly charging up and then releasing a powerful pulse of dragon energy, hitting the spot mere inches from Kazo's head.

"If you ever speak of this again, the next one's going right through you!" the dragoness roared, before making a mad dash south. She had to get away from these people and breathe for a moment; they could catch up during that time. However, by the time Kah realized just what she had done and what she had left behind in the process, it was already too late to turn back around.

Items Lost: Breast Pad x2 (C-Cup)

d2akEes.png

What a relief to be out of the desert at last. Any later and Kah would've sworn she'd start getting used to the place. The shaded forest was a nice change of pace, to be honest. Kazo seemed to try and keep Ari between himself and the dragoness who still didn't look like she'd entirely gotten over the events that transpired just a few days ago. Which meant that directly in front of Kah was Mac...who suddenly stopped for no real reason. The growling of her stomach gave away everything. Kah of all people understood that a girl's gotta eat, but come on; how hard was it to keep your stomach silent?

"We should eat! Do we have any of what Lola gave us left?"

Looking at the food revealed that there was only one meal's worth of food left. Damn. And here Kah was hoping to eat that. What to do...?

"I'll head out, go look for food."

"I'm joining you," Kah added. "I could do with some hunting for something to nibble on myself."

FxSKOUs.png

Poke: 700

Inventory: Dusk Stone, Moo Moo Milk

“Oh hello! I think I’ve been kidnapped, isn’t that exciting!?”

“Sure is, kiddo. I need you to do me a favor, though, okay? Close your eyes, and hum as loud as you possibly can, alright? Don’t stop until I say so. I’m gonna teach these guys the manners their Mama should have, and that’s not something a kid like you should see.”

Brooke's body was soon enveloped by flames and fire, and the thugs that had kidnapped Dora got between the Wooper and the Emboar while the Toxicroak among them took this weird pose that didn't really look like he was trying to fight. Brooke went over to Dora and put the hat on her head, and Brooke stomped down and soon after charged at the Carnivine of the two. That was Fawkes's cue! Darting around the fight and keeping her eyes on the scattered poison-tipped items on the floor, Fawkes scooped Dora up under her arms, and made a quick turn around and dashed for the door.

Her heart felt ready to fly out of her chest.

Fjanna

Pride Rock Outskirts, Team UST

"Don't do something as stupid like that."

Fia calmly addressed the fact that Bea had kinda just tried to attack the bridge guardians by creating a tripping wire using String Shot right in front of her as the Beedrill was still consumed by the thought of attacking. That should be enough to trip her. Being their mother, of course Fia had to make sure that her children would not do something too stupid. With that said and done, she returned her attention on the leopards she had successfully held back with her strings, and started to indiscriminately shoot more sticky strings at them, with the intent of trapping them there. Without really skipping a beat, Fia pulled her kitchen knife from her bag.

"Now...the big question. Grilled, roasted, or maybe do something different for once?"

iU8EggM.png

Alice Kuonji

Adarid Slums, Team Karaoke

"Well you just get more and more unique. I can see why that guy is after you. No worries, your friends can stay unharmed. I'll give you the details of the favor later. As a show of goodwill I'll get you into the slums first, and after you can do it. It's nothing too difficult, but something that you are in prime position for. Now, come with me."

Fiona replied on Alleria's remark that she was hers with an embarrassed and surprised voice, but Alleria opt to just rub her to make her stay quiet for now, with a smile on her face unrelated to her earlier reply. The Nidoking accepted her answer, and promptly walked away after signalling the group to come with him. As it was part of the deal, Alleria followed him.

"I wouldn't trust him, Alleria. But...it might be the only way to get inside. I don't want to go back on my word...And if it's really just a small favor I'd say...Wynaut?"

Gwen giggled to that pun, which Alleria just forced a smile towards her as she suppressed the sudden urge to dance right there. But either way, the group followed the Nidoking into the outer side of the city, into a really fancy-looking mansion. Gwen showed her distaste that such wealth was not distributed fairly to the slums, while Alleria wondered more about whether she could take some of the jewels there, or alternatively, whether the bed there was comfy or not. Soon however, the Nidoking returned with a young-looking Drilbur.

"This here's my nephew, Tony, he can get you inside. See, we've got some tunnels set up in the garden out back. They lead all over the city, including into the slums. He'll take you there whenever you're ready."

"I'm pretty sure we're totally ready. Let's not waste our time with idle chatter.

This show must go on."

pl37ikL.jpg?1

ive5D0e.png?2

S.S. Showdown

As she held onto the bottom of the rope, she froze for what seemed almost like an eternity.  

Soon, the whole ship seemed to shake and twist, throwing her violently around the room.  Each time she bounced off a wooden surface, a curse slipped her lips.  It was official, she was a sailor now.  As soon as she got to her feet, and a strange pressure was felt on her body, she tried to balance herself as best she could.  Pulling this rope must've had some kind of effect on the entirety of the ship.  She smacked her palm into her face.  

"Who would leave a rope dangling in a cabin room that was capable of that!"  She looked at it again, the red rope swinging with the new found motion of the ship.  "Especially one so tantalizing as that!  These S.S. Showdowners...they ain't the smartest crew I'll give 'em that."  

More noises could be heard above deck...was there still a whole bunch of fighting going on?  She rushed up the stairs, and what she saw when she hit topside almost took the air out of her lungs.  The ship that was just on the water was now...IN THE AIR?!  Looking at the black flag that had replaced the previous one, it looked sorta menacing.  Clyde was taking on those beartics still, a few stragglers who had managed to hang on during the whole transformation.  Though, now that they were in the sky, there was a notable lack of ice-types aboard, with one exception. 

A hulking behemoth of an iceberg was smack dab in front of her.  Scarlet and Captain were both duking it out with the glacier like gijinka.  

"Always with the fighting...first a ghost braud and her flunkies, and now I'm fighting an iceberg with pirates.

What a day."  

She boosted off the deck with a giant pillar of water underneath her, something to give her the height advantage.  

"Hey!  You!  Yeah you!  Giant Popsicle!  Do you bleed?"  She bared her teeth, as they were infused with a dark energy.  She jumped off her created waterfall, opening her jaws wide open to take a giant chunk out of the Avalugg.  

"You will!"   

Well, as it turns out, Whisper had underestimated the big stupid muscle head of a legend that was Entei. Sure he was dull, or at least he seemed to be, but he had the strength to more than make up for it. Her current condition, laying on the ground in an unpleasant daze, was testament to that. She felt a great pain in her chest, which she suspected came from a few broken ribs, and her head felt like it was going to split open. Touching her forehead brought a wet sensation to her fingers, which had her suspecting it actually had split open. Still, she was alive. That meant she still had a chance in this mess. So she forced herself to stand, in spite of the pain in her chest and the horrible sensation of vertigo that followed, and set about digging out a pair of flasks in the time she had. The first was a Super Potion to handle the worst of her injuries, and she drank the whole of the flask's contents in seconds. Before she had even finished swallowing it she popped the second open, and downed a concoction to Heal her Burns. A cooling sensation washed over her body in the same time as the worst of her pains ceased to be an issue.

Now that she was standing and in a lucid state of mind, she looked over and saw that Entei had positioned himself to keep herself and Easter in his sight. Looking at the Sylveon, she saw him enveloped in what looked like a shield of moonlight. She had not seen any such thing before, and the sight of it gave her pause. Whatever it was, it had spared her partner the worst of the injuries Entei had been able to dish out but it did not seem he had much way of attacking at the moment. Well, that left things to her now didn't it? Looking once more at the legend, she could not be sure how far the toxin she'd afflicted him with had progressed. A fair amount of time had passed, so she suspected that they would not have to last that much longer before it did its job. Still, she needed to be certain that they could survive to see it.

"Well, guess I'll have to use it." She muttered and held out her hands before her, palms up. Her eyes shut and she reached deep within herself, grasping at the very center of her power. It was a technique that all of the Order were taught, and it manifested in different ways for each Assassin. Her own manifestation was spectacular. The shadows case by each and every solid thing around her began to "bleed" across the ground, the darkness surging forward and joining with her own. From there it moved up onto her feet and from there to her legs, steadily enveloping her in a truly profound darkness. It consumed the whole of her, and she stood there appearing as little more than a silhouette. Then she opened her eyes, and where they had once been red they gleamed a piercing blue that was perhaps familiar to the legend before her. The gleam faded in moments, and the darkness vanished from her body in an instant. Of course, it left something behind.

There, laying in her hands, was a monstrous weapon. It bore the wrapped hilt of a Katana meant to be wielded in two hands, but above its guard there was no proper blade. Instead a black shaft, shaped to fit in the Absol's hands comfortably, stretched out to a length equivalent to that of her entire body. Atop this shaft rested a wicked blade, curved like that of a warscythe and sharpened only upon its leading edge. With this weapon summoned she gripped the hilt in her left hand, and took hold of its haft a ways down from the blade in her right. She closed her eyes once more, muttered a prayer to Darkrai asking for his help in this battle, and released her hold on the weapon's hilt so as to strike the ground with it. The instant it touched down, a black wave washed out from her in all directions. When it struck the legend, perhaps he would notice that the force of the attack was so very much greater than it should have been based upon what she had already shown. In any case she readied the weapon to attack once more. If Entei was stunned by the strike, she would rush in and press the edge of her sword against his throat. If he was not, she would remain at range and show him just how much more her psychic blades hurt now.

Team Neo Not Dark, Outskirts of Deku

Dora didn't know why Brooke needed her to hum, but she sure could do that! In fact, Dora began to sing, the first

that popped into her head, not realizing the irony of the song choice. She was really getting into it, until she heard Brooke shout loudly. Her eyes opened. "You swore!" She chastised. She still couldn't tell what was going on, however, because a Pawniard she thought she had seen in the sushi shop was standing there, and picking her up. "Whoa, hello! My name's Dora!" She chattered happily as she was brought towards the door, which was hanging half off its hinges, of the building.

"Oh Arceus she's on fire!" The Carnivine let out a shriek as the flaming charge connected with him, inflicting pain and throwing him bodily across the ground. The Carnivine lay flat in the dirt, playing dead, waiting for the Emboar to move on. And when she did, he got up, and spotted the Pawniard carrying their hostage away. He floated towards them, before extending vines from under his sleeve and whipping them out at the pair.

Dora spotted it and let out a "Look out!" Before the whip connected with her body. She let out a yelp. Then her body began to glow with a brown aura. Her eyes flashed suddenly and a burst of energy launched back at the Carnivine, who was bowled over by the force of the Counter.

Dora panted, wincing in pain, and buried her face into the Pawniard's chest.

The Toxicroak took the powerful blow head on, and dug his feet into the ground in an attempt to keep himself upright. That hurt, a lot. But with a wild sneer, Toxicroak shoved Brooke back and lashed back out in Revenge, launching a powerful right hook at the Emboar. Then he jumped back a bit, and waited for her to move again, preparing to hit her with a surprise Sucker Punch as soon as she did.

Team Showdown, S.S. Showdown Deck

Holding the Beartic above his head, Clyde turned to look at Carbrakan. "sheet, she looks bad. Bring her over to the others, they'll keep her safe." He gestured at an area between Apanie and the Avalugg, where the Water Rotom was now guarding over a fallen Trava and Solana, and an injured Edna and Isole. "At least now we know why it took so long, any more and..." Cylde shook his head and turned his attention back to the struggling Beartic, who he slammed into the ground, before dropping an elbow on him, leaving Jane to Cabrakan.

The Avalugg didn't seem much affected by the Bullet Punch, especially as it was much taller than the attacker, so they couldn't reach his head as they had wanted. He countered with yet another Avalanche, this one landing upon the Scizor.

He let out a roar as a new foe bite into his shoulder, and he fell backwards, aiming to slam the Sharpedo that had bitten onto him, drawing out a strange, semi-solid, blood, into the deck.

"Don't you dare break my ship!" Captain shouted, radiating anger. He opened his mouth wide and launched a massive Beam of energy at the Avalugg, crashing into his prone body and causing significant damage. Unfortunately this seemed to expend a lot of Captain's waning energy, and he dropped down to a knee on the deck.
Then, the Avalugg sat up, and, in case the Sharpedo was still attached, rapidly spun in place to throw her off.

Team Mac, edge of the forest to Southshore

Mac nodded faux-sagely as both Kazo and Kah decided to go find food. "Yes, I'm sure you both are starving, after all."

"You're the one that was hungry..." Ari muttered, to which Mac, without changing expression, stepped on his foot. The two young Gijinka began to argue as Kah and Kazo went off into the forest.

As they did they'd notice that there wasn't as many animals as one would expect. The are seemed to be fairly deserted, as if the animals were avoiding this place. If they traveled out about 5 minutes they would be able to find several deer that seemed to have just recently arrived in the area.

They also would notice that there was a small home built into one of the trees, made from branches, leaves, and some string substance. As they got near, a small Caterpie Gijinka would crawl out, stare at the two, and wave wide-eyed, at the pair. Seemingly having just woken up.

Team Sexual Tension, Bridge to Pride Rock

As the leopard sailed through the sky, spinning strangely gracefully, at the guards, one of them changed up their position. They crouched down, and widened their stance, before shooting a Flamethrower out at the animal, roasting it before it could reach them. He took a step forward, angrily gesturing at Denku, but the others raised their voices and talked him down, believing the leopard fling to have been accidentally sent towards them. Therefore they didn't notice as Beatrice attempted to attack them and was tripped by the String Shot. They did notice her fall, however, and suddenly seemed to be in a much more jovial mood.

The leopards that had tried to attack Beatrice were injured, but still standing. And the two hit with Rock Slide were getting back to their feet. The string covered leopards were firmly stuck to the ground, as well as another that had tried to help them out.

However there was still four leopards standing. And, seeing as two of the prey were now joined with the guards, they turned their attention to the last, Denku.

The enraged beasts leaped at the Pupitar, intent on tearing him to shreds, unrelenting in their pursuit.

Team Karaoke, Al's house

"I'm pretty sure we're totally ready. Let's not waste our time with idle chatter.

This show must go on."

Gwen smiled slightly, nudging Alleria. "You're getting there." she said, believing Alleria to have just made a pun. Meanwhile Fiona was looking increasingly uncomfortable by everything, and agreed with Alleria energetically, hoping they could leave soon.

Gwen placed her hand on Lok's head. "You have any objections?" Meanwhile, the Drillbur was looking curiously at Lok, seeing as they were close to the same age. He didn't speak, but he tapped Al and started signing something. Al nodded and signed back, before looking at the group. "Ah right. Tony can't hear, so keep that in mind, and if you take advantage of him, I'll kill the lot of ya."

Team WTF, Entei Fight

Easter let out a sigh of relief as his Wish was answered, and the healing began. It wasn't much but it would help keep him standing. Which seemed to be a good choice, as Whisper had unleashed a large attack on the Entei. Had Easter tried to attack instead of defend in that moment, their attacks might have collided.

As it was, however, the attack lashed out in all directions, and Easter had to move quickly to avoid being struck by the dark energy. He sneered a bit as it passed by him, his instincts flaring up, telling him to teach the impudent Dark type a lesson...But then he took a deep breath, reminded himself that she was an ally at the moment, not simply another one of THEM, and focused on the fight once more.

Entei took the blast head on, seemingly enjoying the chance to test the girl's power. It was a strong attack, which made him step back to avoid being knocked down, and caused him to flinch for the moment Whisper needed to close the distance. He smiled savagely as she approached, ready to finally see what she was made of...and she stopped as she pressed the blade to his throat. His eyes flashed with anger. "I want you to show me your STRENGTH, not this, what do you expect to do if you attack so halfheartedly, face me with your full might or get out of my sight!" The flames around him erupted in a blazing inferno as his anger grew. He stared down at Whisper, past the blade at his throat, as his hand suddenly reached up to grab the weapon's shaft. He could feel the corrupt dark energy from it, and it made his soul cringe. He knew where power came from, and he always hated the source. If this minion of Darkrai wished to get anything from him, she had to show him more than this. She had to show him her strength and resolve.

The Avalugg was much bigger than Scarlet had imagines - she was barely able to reach his chest with her Bullet Punch, which didn't seem to have much of an effect on the titanic adversary. Jumping back after hitting the monstrosity, she turned up to see an Avalanche of ice tumbling towards her. She barely managed to dash out of the way, the ice only grazing her arm and leg as she barely managed to land on her two feet. Rubbing her shoulder, she turned back to the hulking monster, who was currently slamming her friend into the Deck. However, whatever Taiga did, it caused the Avalugg to draw...some sort of bodily fluid. Was fluid even the right word for it? She performed a Swords Dance, and dashed into the skies, springing off of the nearby mast to gain more height.

With her new height advantage, and the fact that the hulking monster was both distracted and weakened, she was hoping her wild gambit worked. As gravity started pulling her back towards the Deck, she used her wings to glide her towards the hulking monster and, as she reached around over it, she dashed directly downwards right above the hulking monster's skull - a Bullet Punch in front of her. 

"Well...I think I can do it. Just...don't touch my friends, please? They're mine." Well, I guess she wasn't incorrect, although that was a very interesting way of phrasing it. "What do you m-mean by that?" Fiona, who had been mostly quite the entire trip, had finally spoken up. "Not that I mind....probably..." Lok couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her reaction. They were definitely an interesting bunch, that's for sure. The Nidoking seemed to have the same thought as Lok did. "Well you just get more and more unique. I can see why that guy is after you. No worries, your friends can stay unharmed. I'll give you the details of the favor later. As a show of goodwill I'll get you into the slums first, and after you can do it. It's nothing too difficult, but something that you are in prime position for. Now, come with me."

They were lead to what could only be described as a pimp mobile - a large wagon adorned with glistering gems and, to top it off, a beautiful silver crown. Lok couldn't help but let out a gasp of amazement - he lived in the more poor side of Alpha, and had never seen such a luxurious vehicle. "I wouldn't trust him, Alleria. But...it might be the only way to get inside. I don't want to go back on my word...And if it's really just a small favor I'd say...Wynaut?" Lok gave a golf clap, giggling like a mad man at the pun. 

Once they reached Al's place, Lok couldn't help but let his jaw drop. He had never seen a house so large, although it shouldn't of been a surprise considering the vehicle they had just taken. If the gems on the wagon were glistering, the jewels that covered almost every inch of the house were basically radiating in light, which complemented the gold surrounding them very well. This, alongside the down-right reflective ivory statue, gave the entire mansion a radiant glow. He had barely registered what anyone around him was saying - he was simply mesmerized by the mansion.

He was brought back into reality when Gwen placed her hand on his head. "You have any objections?"

"H-Huh? No..." slowly taking in his surroundings, he noticed a young looking Drillbur, who had been staring at him with a curious look on his face. He seemed to be around his age. Lok waved at the Drillbur. "Hi! My name is Lok" He stated, pointing his thumb at himself with a wide grin on his face. However, instead of responding to him, the Drillbur turned back to Al, signing something at him. "Ah right. Tony can't hear, so keep that in mind, and if you take advantage of him, I'll kill the lot of ya." Lok gulped a bit at the sort-of threat, before flashing a thumbs-up to both Tony and Al.

Team Karaoke, The Slums of Adarid

It seemed that everyone was in agreement. Gwen gave Tony a smile to let him know they were ready to go. He flashed a thumbs up and gestured for them to follow. As they went through the house they saw more and more others laying around. It seemed the vast majority were Ground Types. And seemingly younger ones at that. They were all over the place, playing cards, wrestling, or just talking. All of them looked towards the group when they passed by, seemingly interested in Alleria and Gwen in particular. But once they caught sight of Tony they went back to what they were doing.

They were led into the backyard, which had a dozen tunnels leading into the ground, all with a few more Gijinka hovering near them. Tony strode over to the nearest one and beckoned for the others to follow. He lit a torch and walked inside. Gwen, after shrugging at the others, followed behind him.

The tunnel was almost perfectly square, for the first few dozen feet, then started to look more and more rough. Tony gestured at them, seemingly trying to explain something. Gwen, who was used to interpreting her younger siblings when they were unable to speak properly, figured out at least a bit of what he was saying. "Apparently these tunnels are kept incomplete. Something like...after a certain point, they collapse the tunnels after being used. I think."

Soon enough this was shown to be true, as they reached an area that was completely full of fallen dirt. He handed the torch to Gwen, and, after gesturing for the others to help if they wanted, began to rapidly Dig through the dirt.

It took a fair amount of time, but eventually, he paused. Glancing around at the walls, ceiling, and floor, he nodded. Pointing up, and then at the group, he lifted a single finger. "One...one what? One...oh, one hour?" Gwen said, making sure that Tony could see her lips move. Tony nodded vigorously. "I think he's saying that they'll collapse the tunnel in an hour. So we've got that long before we have to head out."

Tony grinned and gave them a thumbs up, and then pierced the ceiling. Light filtered into the tunnel, and he took the torch from Gwen, before bowing them out of the tunnel.

As Gwen floated onto the surface the first thing she noticed was the wall. It was more imposing than she had expected, and now that they were nearer she could see it was lined with spikes and barbed wire. Then she finished climbing out of the hole and turned to face the rest of the slums.

It was...worse than she had expected. As far as she could see were...to call them buildings would be an exaggeration. They were all pieces of rotting and broken wood, barely holding together, many without four walls. People were milling about on the outside, many of whom were prone, sick, and in obvious pain. Dead bodies were heaped in several piles scattered throughout the area. And the stench was nearly overwhelming.

"This is horrid..." Gwen said. "The king really lets people live like this?"

"It's how the world works. The undesired are shoved into a corner to die." Fiona responded, strangely bitter sounding. When Gwen looked at her in alarm, she flushed red and looked at the ground.

It was then Gwen noticed the crowd of people who had gathered, a dozen feet from the hole, who were staring at them in fear. As she looked she noticed one, a small girl, running off. Gwen didn't get a good look but they seemed to resemble the Farfetch'd from the library the other night. She looked towards the others, to see if they noticed as well. "Do we chase after her?" She wondered out-loud. She wasn't sure how the...locals would react to such a thing.

Alleria Ethera

Adarid Slums

"It's how the world works. The undesired are shoved into a corner to die."

"That's pretty much it, really. World's pretty unfair no matter how you put it. It's just clearer here in Adarid since the divide's clearer.

Not that we can do anything about them, so yeah. Better off just enjoy what we have and be grateful we're not in their position even if we're poor too."

Alleria showed Fiona an appreciative smile for answering Gwen's comment in that way after replying on it herself. She hadn't been on the slums before, so it felt weird commenting on it, although since it's something she earnestly believed in anyway, it didn't feel hard to say. Thinking about it, her memory's been trickling down ever since she's here. There's a lot of fuzzy things to be filled, and a hard bump to the head probably would clear any of her progress, but it's something.

Either way, they're now at the slums after going through the tunnel. The dirt gets her clothing pretty dirty, but since it was just her spare clothing and not her own, she didn't raise too much issue with it. The dirt would help them blend in anyway. Going out on a tunnel like that made people look at the group in fear though. She considered dancing to get them feel less tense around the group, but that'd make them look even more out of the ordinary. Soon however, Gwen noticed a Farfetch'd on the crowd, who soon ran off.

"Do we chase after her?"

"If that's why we're here, then sure why not? Sounds like a fun thing to do."

Without waiting for the rest of the group, Alleria ran as fast as she could to chase the girl that Gwen pointed out earlier. Well, "ran" was a bit of a weird descriptor. She was...awkwardly dancing while running, but for some reasons that gave her some extra speed on her feet, and the fact that she levitated a bit above ground helped her move with quite the agility anyway.

Hopefully the distance between her and the girl she chased weren't big enough for Alleria to catch up.

(yes, she's using Dragon Dance while running/floating/moving/something)

wA0yiK8.png
Team Showdown
S.S. Showdown

"Very well, then," having already held Clyde up more than the man could really afford to be held up, Cabrakan left him to focus on his combat against the Beartic and moved to place Jane in between Edna and Isole, "I need you two to look after Jane if you're able. I already explained everything to Clyde."

Resting in between the two lovely ladies, Cabrakan had then turned his attention to the Avalugg Gijinka that Captain and the others were already battling. That cursed Avalugg was not going down to anything that the current party had managed to throw at him, which seemed to imply that the three of them were struggling against him. Taiga and Scarlet he could understand; the three of them had just came out of breaking out of a frozen prison that fired icicles at them whilst also staving of the two Glalie. But Captain on the other hand... Cabrakan had to assume the battle had gone on for longer that he could've known, since he highly doubted that Captain could've been drained of his stamina this quickly. Something had to be done to the Avalugg quickly, and Cabrakan had an idea.

He charged up and fired a Supreme Fireball Deluxe, purposefully throwing it off-course. Then just as it passed the Avalugg Gijinka, Cabrakan had caught the fireball with his telekinesis, and tried to calculate what angle he needed for the fireball to slam into the Avalugg's back. He then pulled it towards that angle at a rapid pace. Cabrakan had had some practice trying to combine his Supreme Fireball Deluxe with his telekinesis in an effort to make the former more accurate back in the outskirts of the town that the SS Showdown was originally docked. He just hoped that this type of training would see fruition.

yCrzb88.png
Team Sexual Tension
Road to Pride Rock

Beatrice had began the jump that would lead her into dealing a grievous blow to the Pyroars and make them pay for mocking her and her friends... but she jumped way too late, and tripped on a thread of String Shot that Fjanna had randomly laid along the bridge, falling flat on her chest and dropping her lances as a result. The fact that this happened to Beatrice of all Gijinka was humiliating enough, but then as she raised her head, she heard laughter... no doubt coming the Pyroars that she just tried to attack. Tears streamed down Beatrice's face, and her wings fluttered like mad as she tried to pick herself up.

Then suddenly, a bright yellow aura surrounded Beatrice and seemed to pick her up off the ground and attract her lances towards her hands. She levitated towards the Pyroars guarding the bridge and stared, with a cold blank gaze, right into the eyes of the one that she would've attacked if not for that thread of String Shot that she tripped up on earlier. She considered re-initiating an attack, but then decided... no, there was a better way of showing what exactly a pissed off Beatrice could do.

In an instant, Beatrice propelled herself towards Denku, grabbed his hand and hurled him into the air, before slamming herself into the two leopards that dared attack from behind. But she wasn't done there. She flew back up and prepared to dive-bomb into the other two leopards. At the speed she was flying towards them at, the both of them would likely become street pizza by the time she collided into them. And that wasn't even counting Denku's attacks.

FipiFwE.png

Inventory: Poke Puff Bag (empty), Berry Case (empty)

This little area of the forest was...odd. There weren't many animals around here; far less than she'd expected. Were they avoiding this part of the woods? Was something powerful here? The idea was a pleasant one to Kah; she could do with something exciting after all this walking, getting bored, and having to cut way back on her food intake. The pair of dragons kept moving into the woods in silence, eventually finding a little house. It was built into a tree, out of wood, leaves, and...string? How primitive. What kind of savage lived here, then?

As though the world was set to answer her every question, not long after Kah wondered to herself who could live here, a small gijinka came outside. A harmless little Caterpie. To anyone else, he'd have probably looked like a friendly little guy; he was even waving at the dragons. However, Kah, as a dark type, was rather uncomfortable with bug types. As such, Kah dealt with the new situation in the same way any reasonable person would. By not running away, not screaming, and definitely not stopping herself from reflexively spewing forth a wall of flames, consuming the Caterpie in its wake.

"Bugs," Kah shuddered, watching the fires of her actions burn where they struck. "Awful creatures, aren't they?"

FxSKOUs.png

Poke: 700

Inventory: Dusk Stone, Moo Moo Milk

"Whoa, hello! My name's Dora!"

"Hello hello," Fawkes said, dispelling her illusion once she was certain Brooke wouldn't see her, but still running. "Don't tell Brooke it was me, okay?" The little Zorua kept running until her arms couldn't hold up another person's weight any longer...which really wasn't very far from where she'd switched off her illusion. Fawkes softly set Dora down on her feet, taking a moment to catch her breath and let her heart slow back down to a normal pace. Even on the outside she looked kind of nervous, but on the inside her train of thought was a mile-a-minute wreck that couldn't decide if it wanted to focus on how awesome of her that was, how much trouble she could be in, how poorly her rescue could have gone, or if Brooke would be okay.

For now, her rescue still wasn't complete. Fawkes pointed in the general direction of the restaurant, and said "I don't know about you...but I could go for some food after all that running and stuff."

While unexpected, Entei's refusal to yield when almost any other opponent would was an enlightening experience. Most, confronted with a blade to their neck from the person who had just poisoned them and seemingly had no desire to kill them, would have done the opposite. Instead, this legend didn't even seem to register her as any kind of meaningful threat. After some initial success in the fight she'd been starting to think that this was just a result of his overconfidence. Now, that she literally was in a position to kill him and his only response was to mock her for trying to fight smart, she had a very clear idea of how vast the gap in power between them was. She was even wondering if she actually could meaningfully harm him at all, which was evident in the now stunned expression on her face.

This sudden self-doubt manifested in an interesting way. Assassins are trained not to let themselves be distracted or confounded by what their marks do in the course of a job, and the realization that Entei had accomplished exactly that was one which angered Whisper immensely. There were probably a dozen or more better ways that she could have done this, but right then in that moment she just wanted to shove her fist down the legend's throat. And that is exactly what she tried to do. With her right hand still gripping her weapon just below the blade, she balled her left into a fist and threw every ounce of her weight behind a punch sent squarely for Entei's snarling face. When the logical part of her brain caught up with things, she just hoped against hope that she would have enough time to work out some follow-up to it.

pl37ikL.jpg?1

ive5D0e.png?2

When she snared her teeth into the big lug's shoulder, she was surprised when a liquid started seeping from the wound.  As it landed on the deck of the ship, it made a clunking kind of sound.  Whatever it was, it was some weird stuff.  It didn't taste all that good either!  

A rush of air hit her, as she started flying towards the deck of the ship, her mouth still attached to the freezing cold body of the avalugg.  Did he intend to smash her?  

Without removing her teeth, she swung her body in a way that she wouldn't be crushed against the iceberg's body, but she still took a heavy hit against the deck at the rate she was thrown.  

"Don't you dare break my ship!"   She heard from the crow's nest.  Captain shot a large beam of energy from his mouth that hit the Avalugg square in the chest.  

"MMERECT HERRRT!"  Taiga gave a thumbs up.  Her mouth had been full of ice, and her praise was muffled.  It didn't look like Captain would be doing that attack anytime soon though, and the Avalugg moved with such vigor.  It spun around rapidly.  At such a breakneck speed, Taiga was forced to let go of her prey.  She was smacked against the mast of the ship.  The shock of her back almost breaking took the air out of her for a moment, but she wasn't down for the count yet...even if she was bleeding internally now.  

"Heh...I don't even want to eat you now.  You ice types all taste the same...like a watery kind of blandness you know?"  She was rambling now...how could she take on this behemoth with Cap out of commission, and most every other gijinka on this boat being useless.  She might as well have abandoned ship by now...this endeavor seemed pointless.  Looking to Scarlet who was attacking from above, and Cabrakan who shot a fireball at the giant, she couldn't help but smile.  "What am I thinking?  I ain't helpless!  And these poor schmucks would be nothing without me!  Fufufu...better get back to ass whoopin'!"  A giant pillar of water gushed from under her feet that shot her practically on the same level where Captain was.  She looked to him with an annoyed look.  

"Oi...we better get a refund..."  She jumped off the waterfall and seemingly scaled down the pillar.  She mustered up enough strength, and pushed off against the pillar with all her might.  The waterfall started to keel over, and looked to crash into the Avalugg.  

"Crasher Wave!"

This forest was nice and quite peaceful, which was a nice change of pace after being nearly killed by a Legend and being attacked by a vulture. Was he doomed to a pathetic existence? Well, at least this walk in the woods would let him have some peace and quiet. Or at least... it would be if the murderous, conceited washboard of a dragon named Kah wasn't following him around. Why?! Why did she even do this?!

Kazo took a deep breath and instead decided to start singing to himself. It helped him calm down, that much was certain. The place was quiet, but people still lived here. In fact, a small Caterpie came out and waved at them. Kazo waved back. He seemed friendly enough. Maybe they could---

Apparently, they could light the whole place on fire!!  What the hell was that?! Kazo's jaw was on the ground when Kah spoke to him.

"Bugs," Kah shuddered, watching the fires of her actions burn where they struck. "Awful creatures, aren't they?" She wouldn't get an answer though. Kazo had dug a hole and started digging away. Someone get him away from this crazy woman before she killed him!!

Denku was caught off guard by the way Bea had suddenly grabbed him and threw him into the air. That was fine though, he could improvise. After confirming that yes, Bea was still in the air, he forced energy into his fist, but the aura was white instead of the eerie black Dark Pulse was. He flew to the ground, smashing his fist into it with a giant grin under his mask as he did.

"Earthquake!" He called as he cause the ground around him to shake. This plus the attacks Bea did would probably not only shut up those Pyroars, but finish off these damn leopards as well.

Team Showdown, S.S. Showdown Deck

The Avalugg was clearly a durable foe. However even one of his staunch defenses surely would be injured by the wave of attacks that now struck him. The Bullet Punch was a surprise, he didn't seem to expect being hit in the face by one so, relatively, small. He shook his head and grunted as a crack seemed to appear on his head. He barely noticed the fireball that was hurtled towards him. Thus, while he was able to stumble away from it, he was unable to react as it crashed into his back. A burn appeared on his back, seemingly spreading across it. He tried to raise a berry to his lips to take care of the burn, but the Sharpedo's sudden assault knocked the berry away. The crack in his head seemed to widen slightly, as he stumbled back. He was getting closer to the edge, and seemed to realize this, as he steadied himself and took a wide stance.

Letting out a Roar, the Avalugg forced the others backwards. With the time given by this, he dropped an Avalanche around him, showering the deck with a wide spread downpour of ice. However as it wasn't concentrated it wouldn't hurt as much as normal. Though those with poor defenses would feel the sting.

His body began to glow as he began to Recover his health.

Meanwhile Captain grunted and took wing, preparing for one more blast, looking for the weak point as he did. While Aponie and Clyde seemed to be finishing off the stranglers. The battle was reaching its end, yet if the group weren't careful they could make a fatal mistake.

Team Sexual Tension, the Bridge to Pride Rock

As the leopards saw their pack-mates being attacked, they clearly were prepared for when Bea turned back towards them. As she headed towards them, one of them leaped up at her and bit into her shoulder, slowing her decent and driving her in the other direction.

However this would serve to keep her from being on the ground when Denku landed and started his Earthquake.

The Pyroar at the bridge grabbed Fia and threw her back as the edge of the quake reached them. They braced themselves and gritted their teeth, riding out the damage from the quake.

However the leopards weren't so lucky, the only one that weren't tossed to the side and knocked unconscious, or injured enough that they limped away, was the one currently clinging to Bea, and trying to tear her arm off.

Team Mac, Edge of Forest to Southshore

Mac huffed and pouted at Ari, who was doing the same to her. They had gotten into an argument about Mac constantly blaming other people instead of admitting she was hungry. Mac had yelled back, and Ari was getting frustrated. "Well soooorry Mackenzie" he said bitterly, then an instant latter regretted it. He hadn't meant to do it, it just slipped out, and Mac's look of embarrassment made him feel bad. Before he could say anything, however, a voice called out.

"Lookie here, seems the runts have lost their babysitters." The voice seemed...familiar, to the pair. And the reason why became apparent soon. Edgelord was sauntering into their little clearing, with a savage smile on his face. He almost entirely ignored Ari, instead glaring daggers at Mac. "You attacked me, do you remember? Ain't gonna let that slide, I'm gonna cut you into little pieces!"

He charged forward swiftly, and Ari moved to intercept. The Scyther swatted the boy away, and he let out a loud shout as he was knocked to the side. Edgelord cringed as he converged on Mac. "They're nearby aren't they? They probably heard that little bastard's squealing, hmm? Well let them come, I'll have a nice little surprise for them waiting."

Meanwhile the deer that were near Kah and Kazo ran off at top speed, after the fiery display from Kah. The little Caterpie shrieked as he burned alive, and suddenly a Metapod and Butterfree Gijinka dropped from the tree, enraged. The Metapod tried to Tackle Kah, while the Butterfree released Stun Powder at Kah, attempting to slow her down.

While this fight went on they would hear Ari's shout from back where they left the two kids.

Team WTF, Entei Fight

Entei couldn't help but laugh at the expression on the girl's face. Was that all there was to it? This is the extent of her will? He started to speak again, to goad her into action, when he felt her punch connect with his face. He was forced to step back, and the legend glared at the girl. Then, he grinned. "Finally, Finally you show me some real guts! That's it girl, you're stronger than you look, good! Let's step this up a notch shall we!?" He shot another Fire Blast at Whisper, which was suddenly intercepted by Easter's barrage of Swift. Nonplussed, Entei crashed through the dissipating flames, slamming his foot down to release a trio of shockwaves branching out towards both Easter and Whisper, as he himself threw a punch at Whisper, eyes blazing with passion. Though there was also a slight hint of crazed energy in the attack, clearly he was feeling the burn, quite unlike his own, from the poison inside.

FipiFwE.png

Inventory: Poke Puff Bag (empty), Berry Case (empty)

It seemed that Kazo had simply dug away. Something's wrong with that boy, I swear, Kah thought to herself. What was a fine decent young dragon like himself always acting so cowardly for? He'd never match up to other dragons without some backbone. More to the point, two more bugs came down from the tree after Kah dealt with the first one. One of them tackled her to little effect, and the other was trying to throw some kind of powder at her that wasn't very hard to step out of the way of. Kah's response was to just give the bugs a look of "Are you serious?" She'd heard of comedically one-sided fights, but come on.

Just as she was about to roast these two, however, she heard something far more important than any worthless insect. She heard a boy shouting; one she knew. That was Ari's voice. Somebody had the audacity to attack defenseless whelps. Kah wouldn't stand for that, she couldn't forgive it, and she certainly wasn't about to just deal with some petty insects while it was happening. "Buzz off," the dragon growled, turning around to face the direction from which she came, building power around her body before letting out a powerful roar. Honestly, she'd be more surprised if whoever was attacking the whelps couldn't hear her.

They picked the wrong fight!

Kah started in the direction she came from, building up speed with each step. In ten steps, she was running. In twenty, it was more of a prolonged sprint. Any Pokemon between her and her destination were either shoved aside or trampled over, and any trees directly obstructing her path were more or less plowed through by an empowered and enraged Kah with momentum on her side. She kept moving until she got to her destination; the spot where the whelps were...and their attacker. It didn't even register to her that this was the same guy from Oasis; only that he was the attacker, and had to be completely obliterated.

Enveloped in an aura of draconic power, Kah leapt at the attacker, killing intent very clearly written on her everything.

Her iron fist slammed down upon the Avalugg's skull, leaving a very notable crack upon the skull of the hulking behemoth. Landing upon the deck, she also realized that her allies had taken this time to all attack in unison - Cabrakan had smacked the monster with a gigantic ball of flames, while Taiga had smacked the Avalugg hard with a tidal wave. "Yes!" She let out, before preparing to dash into the monster to give it one final blow to push it off the ship. However, before she could reach him, he had unleashed a terrifying Roar that immediately sent her flying, slamming against the mast of the ship. 

As she was picking herself up, a flurry of ice attacked her. Bracing herself by covering her face, the attack itself seemed very weak - especially compared to the ones that he was dishing out earlier. Looking ahead, she realized why this was - the attack itself wasn't meant to damage, but to buy time. The Avalugg was glowing, and the large crack on its head seemed to be healing itself slowly. The attack was clear - it was Recovering. "sheet..." she muttered under her breath. She knew that the same tactic wasn't going to work a second time. She thought about how she could attack the behemoth when she remember Taiga's attack. This gave her a rather dangerous idea.

"Taiga!" She shouted for her friend, preparing a short little Swords Dance "We need to finish this bastard off, and I have a plan" She waited for Taiga to be closer to her so that she could share her plan without alerting anyone else "Let me ride one of your waterfall with you! We'll finish it off - together!"

As they got out of the tunnel and reached the slums, the group was greeted by a grim looking sight. The place managed to look even more dead than Alpha did - the building seemed like they were going to collapse at any moment, bodies both alive and dead littered the floors, and a stench of death lingered in the air. His focus was broken when "The king really lets people live like this?"

"It's how the world works. The undesired are shoved into a corner to die." Fiona said in a rather bitter tone that he had not heard her speak in. "Better off just enjoy what we have and be grateful we're not in their position even if we're poor too." Alleria had continued on with the conversation. Lok simple nodded, having nothing to really input to the conversation. This was a rather shocking experience for him, seeing as he has almost never left his home town before this adventure.

A group of people had gathered around them, staring at them with fear in their eyes. One of the members of the crowd seemed to dart off and seemed a bit familiar, although Lok couldn't be too sure it was the Farfetch'd. "Do we chase after her?"

"If that's why we're here, then sure why not? Sounds like a fun thing to do." Before he could even input anything, Alleria had sprinted off rather awkwardly. Whatever she was doing, however, it seemed to work - she was notably going faster and faster. "W-Wait for us!" He started to dash towards her direction, his body clearly levitating a bit from the ground. 

Team Karaoke, Adarid Slums

It seemed both Alleria and Lok had decided that they would rush off after the young girl. Gwen raised her hand, opened mouthed, about to warn them to wait, but it was much too late. She looked towards Fiona before nodding firmly and following the two.

She could see the effect the two's mad dash made on the residents of the slums. A couple of the larger ones seemed to want to stop them, seemingly reacting to what almost looked like an attack.

But they halted as Alleria's movements started to resemble some kind of frantic dance. They looked unsure what to do and the others used that to rush through the crowd who were parting to make way for the seemingly crazy lady.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry" Gwen frantically said to everyone as they passed by.

The Farfetch'd, who had seemed to slow down after rounding a corner, looked shocked as Alleria converged on her. She stared at the fast moving Altaria girl and tried to escape. She was able to outrun both Lok and Gwen, and especially Fiona who had tripped after getting away from the crowd, but Alleria's burst of speed allowed her to keep up with the girl.

The Farfetch'd bounded over a smaller pile of dead bodies, seemingly trying hard to ignore what was underneath her, in an attempt to get away from the Altaria.

A group of weak and sickly looking Gijinka lined up on either side of this pile.

They seemed to be determined not to let anyone through, though they also seemed completely terrified. One of them, a Kadabra moved in front of the body pile. "Cease what you're doing, city monsters, how dare you try to assault a child like this. State your business or begone!"

It seemed this man was the leader of the slums, from how the others looked to him.

Gwen noticed this going on, but was panting and struggling to catch up. Even though she was Levitating, moving so swiftly took a lot out of her physically weak body. She could only hope the others could diffuse this situation without her.

Archived