Let It Snow?

LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow

Love it. Loveitloveitloveit.

Snow makes me feel at home, which sounds kinda weird, but I'm so accustomed to it being there pretty much 3/4 of the year due to where I'm from :P

As an added bonus the cold is also nice.

Only thing that sucks is having to shovel snow X ammount times of day depending on how much of it's comming down

Winter is eternal

I love it, it's beautiful and cruel 

Ya know, now that I think about it, this side of you is kinda cute.

Anyway as to snow. I used to love it, I love the way it looks. Unlike the above I never thought cruel. I thought pure and happy and everything joyous.

Though now I just worry about getting to work and stuff so it's kinda sucky.

Adulthood is crap. XD

Snow is nice as long as it doesn't build up. It makes a mess out in the country side, mixing with dirt and such, then trails everywhere. It ends up like sand, though not as long lasting. Though asides from making a mess everywhere, and the slush left afterwards, I don't really mind it. It is fun at times though country roads + snow is not good, then the snow melts.

It doesn't snow here. I've see snow once when I stayed in a cabin in the mountains. I guess its nice when you go on a trip during a vacation but not so great if you live where it snows alot.

Ya know, now that I think about it, this side of you is kinda cute.

Hands off Winter btw, he's mine ;o. (not really).

I don't get snow here in Hawaiʻi, so yeah, no making snow angels and stuff of the sort.

(Temperatures here are pretty much in the mid/upper 60s - early 70s during the winter months; then again, we technically don't have traditional seasons)

Oh wait, there is one place here where it DOES snow; Mauna Kea on Hawaiʻi Island (Big Island), but that's it.

Archived