Accounting/PP Redemption Thread

Self-Destruct Button

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ummm that's weird . . .

i own 1000 PP at start, and bought some cards (spend 700 PP) in the old Card Shop, then i redeem 1300 PP (anywhere here i forgot) from generics i submit, then i didnt spend anything (my 2nd archetype got rejected), so it should be:

1000 - 700 + 1300 = 1600 PP, but i only own 775 PP on your spreadsheet?

Not sure how I got to 2850 but I should be at 1100 rn. My remaining generics were withdrawn aside from Haunter and Whack A Hulcus, both of which are Super, anyway with my redone generics here is my new total

t4Dw8hH.png

Should be 1000 and put myself at a total of 2100PP. I apologize for any confusion and if there is anything else I missed too, do let me know.

I am in the process of calculating everyones PP right now. Again.

Darkness, you have 2600 on my watch currently, and I have no data available on you having spent anything anywhere. So if you are to redeem 1100 now, that puts you at 3700.

You have redeemed 975 and 675 so far, which is 2600 with the starting 1000.

ATTENTION EVERYONE PLASE:

I updated the PP of every single member in 2099 and doublechecked everything.

There were several purchases in the first card shop that I was not notified of, so the chart was wrong for some parts.

As a result of this update, Nai and themonkeyspower both have less than 0 PP. Please consult Darkness for further information on what to do now.

Also, everyone participating in 2099 should check if their Value is in line with that you think it is, but I am sure everything is correct now.

Maybe you should note how much minus Monkey and Nai are in, rather than just putting 0?

Otherwise, I commend you a lot for doing this task SDB. It needed doing. Thank you.

The 0 is because I said to just put it at 0 rather than let the issues led by the fault of someone else affect the format as a whole.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived