Let's get to know each other

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, let me rephrase. Very tall compared to most of my family and every other Asian I met, including the city of Seoul.

Alright; that makes more sense.

I'm almost 17, am around 5'10, and live a few miles away from a one of the largest eel farms in Europe. I'll post more if I get on a computer.

I have a computer and a laptop (albeit a recent purchase this late summer).

I have a computer and a laptop (albeit a recent purchase this late summer).

I have a computer I just keep it round at my grans as it saves having to move it every time I want to download something. I'm possibly getting a laptop for diner my birthday or Christmas so that will be good.

I used to share my account with my Brother, but now that he is gone I use it for myself. Many people know him and not me, and vice versa. I also use his Skype and DN account. Skype is because I am too lazy to make my own, and he got a new one. Now about the actual me, I enjoy RP's, League of Legends, and cute plush things. Naturias are my favorite deck, and I love Poros.

▓ I'm a gamer and a fan of mecha anime, oh, ygo is the only "children card game" i play, no other.

▓ I have 1 kawaii neko and her name is Molly

▓ I like to eat super-duper spicy food.

▓ My dream is to defeat my dad in poker, even no one in my family can beat him.

is that enough?

You're about an inch taller than me, Nai (o_O).

Supposed to hit 5'11 though, provided I eat properly and all (which I technically do, but not as much as I should be).

But anyway...

• CEE major (I have this written on my profile already)
  • In no clubs / organizations at university.
  • 5'8 (173 cm), around 154 pounds (70 kg, roughly). Yeah, that's pretty light by local standards for people my age (most guys are 170-180, some at 200+)
  • No siblings or close cousins (I have cousins, but they either live on the mainland or I don't talk to / care about them.)

There's more, but I prefer not to say it.

(And no, I have never met Icy in real life, despite him being on the same Hawaiian island that I do.)

- I like drawing, but I'm not significantly good at any like cartoony/anime-y styles. I'm good at a stylistic pencil drawing of real stuff, which is really fun and relaxing, but it's reeaallllyyy time consuming.

- I took guitar lessons for 8 years. My sight-reading got really good, but I don't know a LICK of theory. I did mostly finger-picking and got pretty good at it.

- I really like writing. Been RPing for quite a few years. Might try for writing opinion articles once I'm done schooling, or doing it while schooling. Who knows.

- VIDYAGAEMS!!! I play a lot of different times, but quite a few Shooty Games, in particular Destiny. Used to play a lot of TF2 (like a LOT a lot). Story-driven stuff is really good. I don't play any Japanese games outside of Nintendo really. Decidedly my most favorite games are the Descent series, Majora's Mask, Metroid Prime games, and quite a few other notable examples.

- I also really like creative games like Minecraft or Space Engineers. Fantastic outlets for me if ever I'm dealing with depression.

- I also like strategy games, rogue-likes, adventure/platformers, some fighting games. I got super into One Must Fall: 2097. I also really like the Xtreme G games and stuff. I dunno, I could on for a while about games.

- I am 6 ft. tall, or 180 cm for the Metric Master Races.

- YGO-wise, I like a variety of decks. I've clearly got a great liking for beatsticks and hammy decks, but I particularly love playing decks that reward you for clever playing, such as Superheavies, D/D, Trains, my own Bamboo Artifact Vylons, etc.

- All of those sound pretty rogue! Yeah, I play a lot of rogue decks, but I have nothing against the competitive scene. I play rogue more because it's what I find interesting to play. Shaddolls were really fun to play, but right now there isn't really any meta deck that I find really fun to play so I dunno probably not gonna play them. If the top tier deck was my favorite deck I'd totes play it have lots of fun.

- I'm pretty Canadian. I don't really have any particular investment in anime; I watch what looks interesting to me, but 4chan would call me a normalfag for sure.

- Dennou Coil is my favorite anime and definitely one of my all-time favorite shows. It's SUPER GOOD.

Ummm what else... ...I have two cats. Had three, then two passed away because I'm pretty sure they got into poison that neighbors put out to deal with rodents/raccoons/etc. (they died with very similar symptoms). Now the two left are Joe, who's almost 15, and Markus, age unknown because he was left by neighbors that moved away and has nowhere else to go. He's a nice cat. 

i...am not an interesting person nyx, idk what to say, lessee...

i'm consistently the fastest test taker in my class, and my grades are consistently in the middle of the spectrum

i want to write a book but i loathe, i absolutely detest, i abhor the act of actually stringing words together into a sentence, its a pain the ass and the head, its boring, i hate it, and its a real problem cuz i cant write without writing

i prefer not typing with proper punctuation because i feel it captures what i want to say more accurately a decent amount of the time

Archived