New Moonlight Cards Confirmed!

Moon-Light Purple Butterfly
Dark Beast-Warrior / Effect
LV3 1000/1000
You can only use the (2) effect of “Moon-Light Purple Butterfly” once per turn.
(1) You can send to the Graveyard this card face-up from your side of the field or from your hand, then target 1 “Moon-Light” monster you control; that monster gains 1000 ATK until the end of this turn.
(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 “Moon-Light” 

Moon-Light White Rabbit

LV2 800/800
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 “Moon-Light” monster in your Graveyard, except “Moon-Light White Rabbit”; Special Summon that monster in face-up Defense Position.
(2) Once per turn: You can target a number of Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls, up to the number of other “Moon-Light” monsters you control; return them to the hand.

Moon-Light Black Sheep

LV2 100/600
(1) You can discard this card, then activate 1 of the following effects;
-Add “Moon-Light” monster from your Graveyard to your hand, except “Moon-Light Black Sheep”.
-Add 1 “Polymerization” from your Deck to your hand.
(2) If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Fusion Material: You can add to your hand 1 “Moon-Light” monster from your Graveyard, except “Moon-Light Black Sheep”, or 1 face-up “Moon-Light” Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck.

Moon-Light Wolf

Light Beast-Warrior / Pendulum / Effect
PS1 LV6 2000/1800
Pendulum Effect:
(1) You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except “Moon-Light” monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
(2) Once per turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 “Moon-Light” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck by banishing monsters you control or have in your Graveyard as Fusion Materials.
Monster Effect:
(1) If a “Moon-Light” monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

Moon-Light Tiger

Light Beast-Warrior / Pendulum / Effect
PS5 LV3 1200/800
Pendulum Effect:
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 “Moon-Light” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, but its effects are negated, it cannot attack, also it is destroyed during the End Phase.
Monster Effect:
You can only use the Monster Effect of “Moon-Light Tiger” once per turn.
(1) If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can target 1 “Moon-Light” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster

Moon-Light Reincarnation Dance
Trap Normal
You can only activate 1 “Moon-Light Reincarnation Dance” per turn.
(1) If a monster you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: Add up to 2 “Moon-Light” monsters from your Deck to your hand.

Okay thoughts on this because im hype Source is YGO Organization.

Wow, these seem pretty solid.

Purple Butterfly is all right, the sending itself to boost by 1000 is good, considering the theme of the archetype. The second effect...that depends on where you Summon it from. The Deck? Hand? Grave?

Aha! White Rabbit has an effect to SS Moon-Lights from the Graveyard, but only on a Normal Summon. Not like this is a bad thing. Ooh, and it's got an S/T bounce effect for each Moon-Light you have. That's mean.

Black Sheep is majorly buffed. It can serve as a Poly searcher from the hand, or a discard to grab a different Moonlight from the Grave. And if used as Fusion Material, it recovers a Moonlight from the Grave, ironically excluding itself, or can recover a Moonlight Pendulum.

Moonlight Wolf lets you use Miracle Fusion for Moonlight Fusions. Its monster effect is kind of cool in it gives Moonlights Piercing.

Moonlight Tiger lets you revive a Moonlight from the Grave with negated effects, can't attack, and kills itself. The Monster Effect is to revive a Moonlight from the Grave when it's destroyed from the Field. Which will activate even if killed while a Pendulum Scale.

And Reincarnation Dance is the same as the anime, except it's NOT specific to Moonlight Fusions dying. Which is wonderful.

Wow, these seem pretty solid.

Purple Butterfly is all right, the sending itself to boost by 1000 is good, considering the theme of the archetype. The second effect...that depends on where you Summon it from. The Deck? Hand? Grave?

Aha! White Rabbit has an effect to SS Moon-Lights from the Graveyard, but only on a Normal Summon. Not like this is a bad thing. Ooh, and it's got an S/T bounce effect for each Moon-Light you have. That's mean.

Black Sheep is majorly buffed. It can serve as a Poly searcher from the hand, or a discard to grab a different Moonlight from the Grave. And if used as Fusion Material, it recovers a Moonlight from the Grave, ironically excluding itself, or can recover a Moonlight Pendulum.

Moonlight Wolf lets you use Miracle Fusion for Moonlight Fusions. Its monster effect is kind of cool in it gives Moonlights Piercing.

Moonlight Tiger lets you revive a Moonlight from the Grave with negated effects, can't attack, and kills itself. The Monster Effect is to revive a Moonlight from the Grave when it's destroyed from the Field. Which will activate even if killed while a Pendulum Scale.

And Reincarnation Dance is the same as the anime, except it's NOT specific to Moonlight Fusions dying. Which is wonderful.

yes i agree everything about this has me made me so happy they did this deck so much justice like im really excited plus with red fox the deck is going to come together fine now they really did push the deck well. so many combos with tenki you can search and then discard sheep for a poly play. 

yes i agree everything about this has me made me so happy they did this deck so much justice like im really excited plus with red fox the deck is going to come together fine now they really did push the deck well. so many combos with tenki you can search and then discard sheep for a poly play.

Ok, cool. So I wasn't the only one to think that Tenki can now search Poly.

So.... They weren't pro enough to bump them up to 4. K.

Butterfly is now until the End Phase, but works from either hand/field. I assume the 2nd effect Summons from the hand, which is odd.

Rabbit only goes off from Normal Summon, but puts it in Defense... Whatever. It fuels it's own effect more.

Black Sheep is now gimmicky/only searches Poly- Aaaaaaand this confirms they wont get an archetype specific Poly. How typical.

Wolf is a Miracle Fusion, but it's only searchable by Dance.

Tiger is really funking cool. K.

REINCARNATION DANCE WAS BUFFED TO SEARCH FROM DECK AND NOT RECOVER FROM GRAVEYARD; funking THANK YOU. It's a slightly gimmicky searcher, but still.

I have mixed feelings.

Wolf gives access to a lot of interesting ideas for this deck. 

Like this silly three card OTK I thought of:

Summon Gale Dogra. Pay 6000. Dump 2 Cat Dancers. Set Wolf as scale. Fuse the two Cat Dancers into Panther Dancer. Activate Nightmare Archfiends. Tribute Gale Dogra. Activate Panther's effect.

2400 damage total from the first destroyed token, 2800 from the second, and 3200 from the last one for a total of 8400.

So.... They weren't pro enough to bump them up to 4. K.

Butterfly is now until the End Phase, but works from either hand/field. I assume the 2nd effect Summons from the hand, which is odd.

Rabbit only goes off from Normal Summon, but puts it in Defense... Whatever. It fuels it's own effect more.

Black Sheep is now gimmicky/only searches Poly- Aaaaaaand this confirms they wont get an archetype specific Poly. How typical.

Wolf is a Miracle Fusion, but it's only searchable by Dance.

Tiger is really f***ing cool. K.

REINCARNATION DANCE WAS BUFFED TO SEARCH FROM DECK AND NOT RECOVER FROM GRAVEYARD; f***ing THANK YOU. It's a slightly gimmicky searcher, but still.

I have mixed feelings.

I'm actually happy with this i mean purple butterfly is good i mean you use her eff and not comment to summon and you summon white rabbit get two monster and go in with cat dancer for two attacks. so im actually happy with the stuff i think it's better than melodious tbh

it's miles above melodious.

With a R4 or R3 engine you can abuse Diamond Dire Wolf and Phantom Knight Breakblade to trigger Blue Cat and Tiger and Reincarnation Dance. They have tenki and Tensu access which is hardly bad, and also Fusion Recovery.

Solid lineup so far, and we might get more stuff too, Fox aside.

yes i agree everything in the deck is searchable and on top that we have options to go into thing so im loving the combo with butterfly and cat dancer and then special summon one from the hand and go in for two attacks.

also wolf makes it so much easier to summon Lio :D

tbh, biggest issue I see is that Wolf is essentially a spell.

The trap won't pan out, as cards of that ilk tend not to, meaning you have to draw into her or do weird Blue Cat/Black Sheep combo plays.

Also that the bosses are nothing but offense, like damn.

REINCARNATION DANCE WAS BUFFED TO SEARCH FROM DECK AND NOT RECOVER FROM GRAVEYARD; f***ing THANK YOU. It's a slightly gimmicky searcher, but still.

Correct me if I am wrong, but did it not search from the deck in the anime ... I do not remember Serena already using her pendulums as fusion fodder, no its weakness was that the destruction had to be the destruction of a moonlight fusion monster.

All in all solid cards, the only dissapointing card is purple butterfly, moonlight seem to become an interesting deck, also I can now use Fusion Recovery more effectively.

Edit: Hello Dreamland.

Well one could also use hellfire ghost watcher with a cat dancer in the grave for crystal wing synchro dragon or just use horn of the phantom beast, not to mention maining tripple tenki and allure to make things more consistent.

Also Junk Synchron is a possibility for all that is worth.

Not to mention the use of Dreamland and the potential use of Dark Armed Dragon, considering the grave control.

Also Tigers effect might be useful with the virus cards.

Archived